Family Reunion

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was D-Day. 

It was the day of the dreaded family reunion. But this family reunion was not any more special than the other days. 

You went to school, got bullied by Chetiri and your cousin, hunted by fangirls, it was another ordinary day. The only difference was, when you got home, you were imediately pampered by maids. 

Pulling you into the bathroom and stripping you , the maids forced you to soak in mint scented water. Fresh pieces of mint were floating in the bathtub as they even washed your hair with mint scented shampoo to cool your scalp.

After soaking in the minty water, the maids scrubbed you and poured cold water over you to cool your skin. * That is very cold! * You were hugging your body while shivering as they poured cold water over you for the second time.

After wrapping yourself in a towel, you stepped out of the bathroom only to be greeted by your maids who were holding onto a one shoulder, floor length, white dress with drappings from the left side of the bodice to the centre of the skirt, with a small belt. 

Another maid was also holding onto a pair of 5 inch, white Christian Louboutin pumps. 

Slipping into them easily, you sat at the vanity table and applied a thin layer of makeup before standing in front of the floor length mirror and admired yourself. 

When you came out of your room, you saw L come out, looking dashing in his tuxedo. 

" Ready to go down? " He said as he held out his hand to you. Heaving a deep breath, you smiled and nodded and placed your hands in his. 

The two of you walked down a long hallway before descending down the stairs and into the ballroom where the entire family was.

Every single family member were chatting amongst themselves, catching up on what had happened in the past 6 years. Walking with L to your other brothers, you felt an intimidating aura behind you and turned. 

You looked up and met a pair of blood red eyes, staring at you. You knew it wasn't because of thirst, as there was blood punch. It was staring at you with hate and pure anger and you shivered under the gaze.

Noticing that you were pale, Sungyeol spoke up, " Ji? You okay? " You shifted your gaze back to Sungyeol and nodded with a smile. 

" OPPAS! " A high shrill voice which you could so easily identify called out. You turned around and your jaw dropped at what your cou

Please log in to read the full chapter