Birthmark

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

" You think Hyun ji will be alright? " L asked only to recieve a smack from Sunggyu.

" What nonsense are you spouting? Of course she's not alright. She's sick idiot! " Sunggyu raised his voice.

"  Shh!! You're going to wake her up. " Sungjong said. Sunggyu quickly covered his mouth in embarrassment.

" But... Dad said something about her birthmark being exposed. " Sungyeol told them. They nodded their heads.

" What does it mean? " Dongwoo asked. All of the boys shrugged. 

" It means she's different from all of you. " A voice said. The boys turned their heads towards the door and saw their father standing there. 

" Different? " Sunggyu asked. " In what way? " 

" In everyway. Come downstairs. I'll tell you what her birthmark means. " Your father ordered.

They followed their father down to the living room in front of the fireplace. The boys scattered to their seats and sat up straight like little children when their parents are telling them a story. Your father came down later and he added more wood to the fireplace and it cackled in glee as your father sat down. 

" That birthmark, is actually a dragon. " 

" So? What does it got to do with being different? " Woohyun asked in an annoyed tone. He was worried to death, but when his father told him the shape of the dragon instead of the story, he was clearly annoyed.

" Will you calm down and wait for my explanation? " Your father hissed. Woohyun shut up and stayed still.

" You know how your one of your cousin is the protector of dragons and has the power of flight? " Your father asked.

" Yes. Kris hyung. " Sungjong stated.

" Hyun Ji's mother, is under Kris's care. Do you know what that means? " Your father continued. The boys racked their brains, but nothing came up. They ended up shaking their heads.

" Hyun Ji's mother is a dragon! Hence that birthmark! " Your father answered.

"  Oh... What?! " The boys exclaimed. They immediately covered their mouths after remembering that you were still asleep. " But, why isn't she one? " Sungyeol inquired. 

" Her mother was not a real dragon. Although she had the blood of one and can transform into one. " Your father mumbled. " The point is, her mother was more of a dragon princess than an actual dragon. " 

" Your father speaks the truth boys. " A female voice said. At that moment, your mother appeared from nowhere, scaring the boys and causing the hair from the heads to stand straight. 

" I am No MinHae. I'm the dragon princess of- " Your mother started to introduce herself but someone interrupted her.

" Of Planet Drakon? " Woohyun joked. Dongwoo couldn't help but give the younger a high-five which annoyed both parents. Your mom tried her best to hold in her anger, but she just couldn't resist the temptation and lifted both boys by their legs using her tail. 

No matter how hard they struggled, they couldn't escape her tight hold. 

" Now, can I continue? " Your mother asked in a stern tone. The boys nodded their heads as she placed the both of them down.

" As I was saying, I'm the dragon princess of Aterra. "

" Aterra? The Lost Dragon City of EXO? " Hoya spoke. Everyone looked at him but he simply shrugged his shoulders.

" Yes. That's the one. " Your mother confirmed.

" But how did you end up in Kris hyung's care and meet Father? " Sungjong asked.

" I

Please log in to read the full chapter