Boat Ride

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Hyun Ji-ah, did you pack your bag already? " Gyu oppa asked. You checked your bags and nodded. " Your crop top? " He asked again. You nodded again.

" Shorts? Singlets? Slippers? Swimsuit? Underwear? " Gyu went on until you finally broke your bubble of annoyance at the last one.

" Yes! I packed everything alright? Can we go now? " You asked in annoyance. Sunggyu just laughed and left the room. You stood there, massaging your slightly throbbing head. You stuffed the remaining portable accessories such as your headset, jacket, comb and charger in your backpack before you took the duffel bag downstairs to the boys. 

" Are we all set? " Sunggyu asked. Everyone nodded and took their bags to the garage where the cars were. All of you dispersed as you went towards your Porsche and placed your bag inside before setting out to meet the girls at the pier.

It was at least a half hour drive from your mansion to the pier. When you parked the car there, everyone else seems to already be there. All except you. You took your backpack and duffel bag from the trunk and went to meet up with the rest of them. 

" So! Is everyone here so we can set off? " To be honest, you were slightly irritated as you had make the wrong choice and wore a black loose top with a striped singlet inside with short-shorts. You were already slightly sweating as Eun Mi nodded, telling you that everyone is here. 

- - -

The ten of you boarded Hara's family yacht to the island of luxury as she calls it. The moment the boys went inside, hell broke loose. They were yelling at almost everything while you stood there wondering how you were actually related to them. 

The two of them, were also there wondering if they made a right choice to allow them to tag along after seeing their reaction. You are the first one to be knocked back to your senses when you heard something shatter and someone screaming, " It's not me! I swear! "

You ignored them and faced the girls and saw them with an expression which you recognise as shock. You snapped your fingers in front of their faces and that woke them up from their trance. They let out a light chuckle before taking you below the deck to where the rooms were allocated. 

She led you down a hallway and came to a stop in front of a gold colored door with a brass doorknob. Hara opened the door and led you inside only to find out that someone had unknowingly occupied the room. 

" Yah! Ch

Please log in to read the full chapter