It has begun

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Nothing's happening, oppa. " You huffed, bored. You were itching to fly again, but your brothers forbid you to do that. It had been five days since your transformation, but nothing has happened. 

" Just stay here until Kris and Tao comes back. If they do, then you may go and fly. " Sunggyu said and you obediently nodded. But five minutes later, he door burst open and Kris came in while dragging the bleeding and limping Tao. " Quick!! Hide Hyun Ji!! Uncle's here with the rest!! " Kris barked and went off to find Lay. 

Your brothers immediately scrambled from their seats and went to the windows and saw that your uncle and his band of dragon hunters were marching towards the mansion. " Hyung! What shall we do?! " Sungjong panicked and gripped onto Sunggyu's shirt. 

" Sungyeol and Sungjong. You two stay behind and watch both the mansion and Hyun Ji at the dome. Inform us of where the hunters are at. " Sunggyu ordered and the three of you nodded. 

" The rest of you, come with me! " Sunggyu led the rest of your brothers out. You looked at your brothers who were paler than usual. You lightly tugged at the hem of their shirts and they looked down at you, smiling. 

" Let's go to the dome. We'll be safe there. " Sungjong assured and you nodded. Being the oldest, Sungyeol transported the three of you to the dome. Reaching the somewhat cold room, you went to the walls and looked down using your see-through vision. You could see your uncle and his band of dragon hunters surrounding your brothers and cousins. 

Like a flash, your brothers made the first attack and together, they brought down at least a dozen hunters. But as soon as they were down, they stood back up, which scared you, causing you to back away from the wall. * What the hell are those things?! * 

" Sungyeol oppa, Sungjong oppa, is it possible for beings to be killed but immediately come back in top condition? " You asked, still focusing on the wall. 

" There are. But they are beings who were once mortal, angels, elves or others that drink vampire blood. Vampire blood can let you be immortal for a few weeks, before it fully absorbed into their bodies and attacks their system. " Sungyeol explained before Sungjong cut in. 

" If their body is strong enough, they will too, become a vampire. But they will eventually fall into a state where they will lose all their former being's DNA. That's when they are uncontrollable, and we have to take them down, by force. But if they don't survive, then you should know what happens. " Sungjong said. 

" Is there a way to kill them? " You asked and they nodded. 

" They can be killed, but only by their species. We vampires can't kill them. But you can, even if they aren't of the same species as you are. " Sungjong smiled at you. 

" How?! " You asked in disbelief. A young dragon who just went through her transformation, able to kill them? 

" Your powers are laced with dragon DNA which are lethal to us vampires. It will affect us, unless we are already bonded to you, of course. " Sungjong casted a side-way glance at Sungyeol who was looking down on the ground. 

" So, Sungyeol will not be affected? " You asked and they shook their heads. Just then, an idea popped into your head. Concentrating hard, you tried to transform yourself into a dragon, which worked perfectly. 

" Sungyeol oppa, take some of my scales and boil them for the boys. My DNA is in those scales, so you guys will be bonded if ingested. " You explained to Sungyeol through the mind. He simply nodded and went to your side to pluck some scales off. 

And no, it was not painless! It definitely hurt! But it was just like someone poking you with a needle. 

After Sungyeol took what he thought was enough scales, you transformed back into your human form and the boys immediately blushed and looked away. You cocked your head to the side and looked down at your body to find yourself stark . 

* I forgot... * You found a bathrobe and immediately put it on before taking the scales and placing it into a bowl with water. Producing a flame with your hand, you heated up the water and soon, it started boiling and your scales started to decompose and turn the water into a nice shade of midnight purple. 

Sieving the remnants of the scales out from the water, you poured it into a small glass and gave it to Sungjong, who took the water and drank it, almost giving a sour face. 

" Does it taste that bad? " You asked with a worried face, but he shook his head. 

" A little sour. And bitter. Never mind, very bitter. " He made another face before handing the glass back to you. Sungyeol reached for the glass and you gave it to him, letting a drop of the water touch his tongue. 

" Eck! " Sungyeol made a show of spitting out his saliva with the water before wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. 

You just shook your head and laughed before washing the glass and filling a water bottle with the purple water. Afterwards, you held out your wrists for Sungyeol and Sungjong. 

" Wash down the bad taste. " You

Please log in to read the full chapter