Marriage D'Amour

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

After Sungyeol had bandaged your hand, you left the infirmary and continued exploring the house until you came upon a white door. Slowly opening the door, you walked inside to find it cold and bright. 

Your eyes wandered everywhere. From the flutes, to the clarinets. From bass guitars to acoustic guitars. From cymbals to drum sets. 

You ran your fingers along the keys of the piano and slowly let your fingers play a tune. 

" What are you doing here? " A voice coldly sounded behind you. You turned around and saw Woohyun standing there. 

" I'm sorry. I was bored and I found this room. " You uneasily looked around the room while unconciously touching your wound which caught Woohyun's eye. 

* Poor thing. She already got scared after injuring herself and here I am, scolding her. * He chided himself in his mind.

" It's alright. You just came here without prior notice. " Woohyun said as he uneasily fiddled with the score sheets on his lap.

" Oppa, can you play? " You asked Woohyun who nodded. 

" Play a tune for me. I have not heard oppa play before. " You said while tugging on his arm. 

" Alright. " Woohyun took the score sheet on his lap and went over to the piano and placed the sheets on the music rack and sat down on the bench. 

* This is the first time I'm playing for a girl, I hope I don't mess up. * 

Settling his fingers on the keys, Woohyun looked at the score and let his fingers do the magic. As Woohyun played the piano, you sat nearby, watching him as his fingers glided over the keys so easily.

* Oppa plays very nicely... He should play the piano more often... * 

Just as you were starting to be immersed into the song, it had to end. 

" Since oppa played a song for you, why don't you play a song for me? " Woohyun suggested. * That's fair. I heard oppa play, I should return the favour... *

You nodded and went over to the piano. * I hope I still remember it... * 

Counting to five silently in your mind, you slowly started to play the song. When Woohyun heard the first key being played, he felt as if he were a young child again. * Marriage D'amour. *

Without warning, hot tears began to drip from both yours and Woohyun's eyes. * Mom used to play this song before she died... Just when I thought I'd forget, Hyun Ji had to bring it up. * 

When you felt the tears touch the back of your hand, you finally looked down. * Why am I crying? It's not like it's the first time I'm playing this tune. Stop crying like a fool! * You scolded yourself. 

But somehow, you still couldn't stop the tears and just let it flow. Finally, when the song ended, you turned around to see a puffy eyed Woohyun. 

* Why did you cry? * Both of you thought at the same time. 

" Oppa. " " Hyun Ji. " Both of you said simultaneously. 

" You first. " You said.

" Why did you cry while playing the tune? " Woohyun asked and you froze at that question. How were you supposed to answer when you yourself didn't even know the answer? 

" I don't know. It just... Flowed. " You gave him an awkward smile before returning the question. 

" How about you? Why did oppa cry? " Woohyun froze at that question too. He wanted to explain so much, but he couldn't. 

" It reminded me of my mother. " Woohyun simply said. 

" What happened to her? " You cautiously asked. 

" She

Please log in to read the full chapter