55 (Updated)

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal took a deep breath and Woohyun took her hand.

Don't be nervous. I'm here right? Woohyun said and Krystal smiled a little

Uhum! Uhum! The members of F(x) and Infinite began to caught that caused the two to smile.

Ya, can't you guys just look away. Woohyun joked

Aaaaaaay! Everyone said and the two began to laught, but then a man walked the waiting room in.

Everyone can come in. The man that looked like an assistant said and everyone looked at each other before they stood up.

They all followed the man to the office from the CEO of the agency and just like they expected. The office was really big with the CEO sitting behind the desk.

Hello everyone, my name is Kim Jisuk. The CEO began and everyone bowed.

Anyonghaseyo. Everyone said polite and the CEO smiled.

Sit down. The CEO said and everyone began to sit on the chairs that were prepared for them.

But then a group people began to walk the office in and walked around them that shocked them for a moment.

Wha... what is this? Sunggyu asked and the CEO smiled.

Calm down. Don't worry, they are the producers, hair stylists etc that will help everyone to prepare for your debut. I've seen the show and I don't think everyone need a lots of training to debut, so I thought that it may be a good idea to train and prepare for your debut at the same time. The CEO revealed and everyone stood up and began to bow.

Anyonghaseyo. Everyone greeted them happy and the others bowed to them as well.

Well, before we going to start we are going to sign the contracts first. What do you guys think? The CEO said and the assistant began to give everyone a contract.

Thank you very much! Victoria said while bowing and the other bowed as well

No, I have to thank you guys for winning the competition. The CEO said smiling.

Wait a minute! What do you mean with rule number 6? Myungsoo said and everyone looked at him before they turned to their own contract.

No dating allowed in the first 5 year after our debut?! Woohyun yelled out and everyone looked at the CEO.

Is this... for real? Sulli asked worried and looked at Krystal that was silence from the shock.

Yes it is. All agency's are like that. And if you guys have a girlfriend or a boyfriend then it's better to tell them goodbye. The CEO said and Woohyun threw the contract on the ground that shocked everyone.

What? All agency's are like that? Are you serious? If this is true then I rather give up my debut! Woohyun said angry and Krystal walked fast to him and took him by his arm.

Woohyun ah. She said and the CEO began to smile.

Aaaaah. I get it. You two are a couple right? Well, I don't think it's a problem for the others to debut as a 4 and a 6 member group right? The CEO said and everyone stood up angry.

No, we aren't! If can't debut as all, then we rather quit! Sungyeol yelled

He's right! We debut together, or quit together! Victoria said and Sunggyu looked impressed at Victoria.

She's right. As a leader if someone can't continue then we quit as a team. Sunggyu said and the CEO smiled.

Ya, do you think that it's so easy to debut. If the agency don't have you guys then we always have a loooooots of other back ups. The person who wants to quit can leave this office right now. But I bet no one dare to. The CEO said, but then everyone threw their contract on the ground and walked the office out.

What? wait! Ya! Stop them! The CEO yelled to his assistant

But, how? If they want to leave the... The assistant said but then the CEO pushed the assistant away.

Ash. You idiot. The CEO said frustrated

 

They are coming out! Min yelled when they saw them walking out the building

But... why do they look so angry? Suzy asked confused

I don't know, let's ask them. Min said and the two runned fast to them.

Suzy ah. Myungsoo said surprised when he saw her.

Min. Why are you here? Sungyeol asked surprised as well.

We wanted to be the first one to congruatulate you guys, that's why we came. Min said happy.

Well, that's not gonna happen. Myungsoo said and the two girls looked confused at him.

What? What do you mean? Suzy asked confused

Everyone let's leave them alone. Sunggyu said and everyone walked their own ways.

Sungyeol sighed and took Min's wrist.

Follow me. Sungyeol said and pulled Min with him.

Ya,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter