5

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy was walking to the library. Min and her were supposed to meet there right after school. Suzy was taking some papers out of her binder when a gush of wind blew the papers away from her grasp. Suzy ran after them. The papers ended up at some boy's feet. The boy crouched and picked up the papers. 

"Here you go" the boy said as he handed Suzy the papers.

"Thank you so much" Suzy smiled.

"Hey, you are that girl."

"I'm sorry?" Suzy didn't know what he was talking about. 

"That girl that passed our class like a million times." Suzy now recognized him and felt embarrassed. 

"I think you got me confused. Thank you so much for the papers again. Bye" Suzy walked away as fast as she could. 

"I couldn't even tell her my name". Sighed Woohyun. "And she is even prettier up close." 

 

Suzy told Min about her encounter with the boy as they took a seat at a table in the library. 

"Who was the boy?Was it the one with the cold look?" asked Min.

"No it was the one sitting next to him." Said Suzy as she looked through her books. "Why do you ask? Are you interested in him?" Asked Suzy now looking at Min.

Min shook her head. "No I was just curious" she said with a nervous laugh. 

'S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter