36

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany stared out the window, she rested her head on her hands and she remembered her last encounter with Wooyoung. Their meeting had been bittersweet, when she had meet him randomly at the library she thought it had just been a coincidence. She had taken that chance to express her feelings to him, but also acknowledged the fact that he might not want to see her again for what she had done. She thought that had been the last time she would ever see him but then they meet at the music store. Tiffany took it as a sign, maybe their paths were meant to cross once again, however this realization wasn't shared by Wooyoung. He made it clear to her that it had just been a coincidence and he still held a grudge against her. But he had also shown interest in the reasons behind her return. So maybe deep down inside he still had feelings for her. Should Tiffany fight for his love or just give up? 

"Earth calling Tiffany-shi" Tiffany straightened up behind the counter as she heard Hoya's voice.

"Hoya-shi, what's up?" she gave him a smile.

"I think I should be asking that. You seemed lost in thought." Hoya said.

"It was nothing you know just random thoughts, nothing important" she nervously laughed.

"Really? Nothing else?" he eyed her suspiciously.

Tiffany shook her head repeatedly, "Really, I promise."

"Well ok if you say so. Anyways I have something very important to ask you." Hoya felt anxious all of the sudden. 

Tiffany noticed his nervousness. "Yeah and what would that be?"

Hoya rubbed the back of his neck. "The things is a friend of mine is having a birthday party this Friday and I was wondering if you would like to accompany me."

"Hoya-shi the things is I'm gonna be working that day, I don't think I would be able to…" Tiffany felt bad that she had to reject his invitation one more time. 

Hoya had spoken up before Tiffany could finish. "Don't worry that has been taken care of. Jieun is gonna take over your shift." 

"Well then it seem there's no reason for me not to go then," Tiffany thought to herself. "Ok I'll go with you," she concluded. 

"Really no backing out right. Like the other times I've invited you before." Hoya grinned mischievously at her.

"Yes I'll go with you" Tiffany smiled at him.

 

School had ended and Suzy was putting away her books in her locker. She closed her locker and she was startled when she saw somebody had been standing next to her.

"Woohyun-ah! You scared me, don't do that again," she said relieved when she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter