...

Good Girl Gone Bad?

[Next Day In School]

You told the boys that you're going to the ladies and they say okay. As you were washing your hands.

"Well well... The didn't listen to our warning, huh?" Hara say.

You turn around, lean on the sink and smirk at them.

"Well if you girls are here to warn me again, just don't cause you only wasting my time here." you say as you walk pass them but suddenly someone grab on your wrist. You look at your hand then look at the person and it was Hara.

"What do you want?"

"Well if you don't want to hear our warnings then we got no choice to fight you."

"Wow. You really are annoying." you say sarcastic.

"Tch.. You really don't know us if you mess with the wrong girls." Jiyong say.

"Pfft.. Yeah right. Well I accept your challenge so where do you wanna fight?" you ask as you yanked your hand away from Hara's grip.

"How about outside of the school so that everyone could see us especailly Dalmatian." Hara say.

"Well then. What are you waiting for? Let's going then." you smirk as you left the restroom.

You saw the boy who gave you the teddy bear and call him.

"Y-yes?" he ask.

"What's your name?" you ask.

"My name is Maru imnida." he bow.

"You know me, right?"

He nod his head.

"Well then, Maru can you help to announce the whole school that Kara wants to challenge me into a fight just outside of the school." you say.

"Yes, Sohyun-sshi." he bow.

"Thank you and btw don't be formal with me and just call Sohyun." you smile at him as you went outside of the school.

You waited for Kara's arrival. 'Seriously, they make me wait long, huh? What a scaredy cats are they?' you thought to yourself as you look at your nails.

"Sorry we are late, we have to do something." Nicole smirk.

"Whatever." you smirk at them.

On other hand, Maru  went to his friends table and stood up on the table. Everyone was ignoring him until he announce making every student looking at him.

"Everyone, I got an announcement, Kara is going to challenge Sohyun into a fight just outside of the school." he announce. Everyone then started to left the cafeteria area and head outside.

"Kara fight with Yunnie?!" Jeesu stood up from his seat. Simon widen his eyes in shock as he heard the announcement from Maru. 'She can't be doing it outside.' he thought to himself. The others too stood up from the seat and head outside of the school where everyone is.

"Well well the other students are here to see us fighting." Hara say.

You roll your eyes. "Yeah what about it?"

"Oh nothing. This will be interesting." they smirk.

"Yeah whatever so who's first?"

"Well me, of course." Hara say as she took out a sword from inside the bag where Gyuri was holding.

You heard the other students gasp in shock that Hara brought the sword with her. You smirked.

"Wow I didn't know that you bring a sword to school." you say sarcastic..

She roll her eyes and charge to you by using the sword. Luckily you dodge all of her attacks then kick her stomach. She felt on the ground as she was about to took the sword at the other side, you quickly step on her hand. Make her scream and then grab her sword. You look at the girls and smirk. They felt their blood boiling andd charge you with a sword. 'Seriously, swords to school?' you thought to yourself but shrug it off and attack them.

Few minutes later, the students were shock that you had win from all of their attack as all of them are lying on the ground, groan in pain. You point their swords to them to make them surrender and smirk at them.

"So who win now?"

"You."  they say.

"You seriously don't know me, huh?"

They shook their heads. You smirk.

"Well then, my name is KWON Sohyun daughter of KWON JUNSANG. So if you mess with the wrong girl again, I might have kill you already, is that clear?"

They was shock to hear that you were the daughter of Kwon Junsang and they nod their heads. You throw their swords to the ground and walk away. The others student just look at you, walk away.

"Woah, I didn't know that she can handle it on her own." Jeesu say in shock as you walk away.

The others nod their heads too except for Simon as he knows you already due to your dad who gave you, your information to you. 'That's my fiancee who is going to be my future wife.' he thought to himself as he smile. Students then head to the cafeteria to finish their food. Dalmatian was still outside of the school. They went to Kara. Kara look at them and smile.

"We are here not to help you, girls. We are here to give you a warning. If you mess with Sohyun again, we will also KILL you." they say in cold tone.

Kara's smiles change into fear. As Dalmatian walk away, Simon stop his track then look behind.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Sohyun is my fiancee and if you hurt her, you will get it from me." he warn.

They girls just nod their heads. Simon smirked and walk inside to school. As break time was over, Daniel went inside class and saw you sleeping. 'Wow, I didn't know that she is tired from fighting with Kara.' he thought to himself as he look at you sleeping. The bell then rang and make you woke up from your slumber. You saw Daniel looking at you.

"Hey, Danny oppa. Can you stop staring at me? You look like one creep." you say.

"Hey, cold princess. Sorry and I am one of your hot creep." he say.

You roll your eyes. "Whatever and stop being cheesy like Zelo oppa. If Simon oppa heard this from you, he will do something to you." you say.

"Yah! Can I not be cheesy with you just for once like how Zelo always do to you."

"Whatever."


A/n: Sorry it is short