BBQ

Good Girl Gone Bad?

~Your Pov and it was Night Time~

Everyone was at the rooftop and were having fun celebrating my dad's marriage with my mum, Sora and my reunioun with B.A.P.

Well I was in my room, laid down on my bed in the HQ as I don't feel like celebrating my reunioun with B.A.P as I was feeling tired.

Well what's the point.

I am just making an excuse for not celebrating.

I guess mum is wearing the dress that I bought for her and smile.

Now I can smile cause I don't need to show it to them and just look at the ceiling and sighed.

BUT!!

I still remember those painful childhood memories of mine.

It just can't get out of my head.

It's like a painful scar in me.

I get up of bed and head to the drawer and took out a penknife.

I put the penknife on my left hand and slash my skin and do it again and again and do it on the right hand too.

There were few slashes I make and it starts bleeding.

I wouldn't mind this slashes I make as it is not painful to me but the most painful thing is my childhood memories.

I kept the penknife in the drawer and head to bed and laid down on my bed and just fall asleep.

~End of your Pov~

~~~

~Zelo's Pov~

I was at the rooftop with hyungs and everyone but the only one missing was Sohyun.

I try looking for her on the rooftop for her but there's no sign of her so I ask Sora no I mean Sohyun's mum.

''Erm... Mrs Kwon, have you seen Sohyun?'' I ask.

''She told me that she is tired and is resting in her room.'' She say.

''Oh erm.. thanks.'' I say as I was about to walk away but I felt someone hold my hand.

I turn to look behind and it was Sohyun's mum.

''Joonhong ah, can you give this food to her?'' she say.

''Okay. I will give to her.'' I reply as I take the food.

''Thank you Joonhong ah.'' she smiled at me.

''Your welcome.'' I smiled back at her and head to the lift.

I went inside the lift and press number 5 as Sohyun's room is on that level.

As I had arrive at that level, I walk straight and went to find room door number 340.

I saw it and began knocking on the door but there's no answer.

I try knocking it again but there's no answer.

Luckily Mr Kwon gave me a spare keys to go in Sohyun's room.

I took the spare keys in my pocket and put it on the key hole and unlock the door then head inside.

I put the food on the table.

Hmm.. Where is Sohyun?

I look around and went to her bedroom door and open it.

To my surprise!!!

I saw Sohyun's hands were bleeding as she was cutting herself and she just laid down on her bed and she does look so pale.

I almost freak out!!

Is she dead? I went her and rest my head on her heart beat.

It was still pumping and I sighed in relief as she is still alive.

I then went to find the first aid in her cupboard and YES.

It is there. I took it and went to her and apply the alcohol on the wounds on both of her hands.

She whined in her sleep as it was painful. I then bandage both of her hands and throw the cotton and kept the first aid back in the cupboard.

I then seat on the side of her bed and carress her hair and whisper.

''Sohyun, why are you doing this? Please stop hurting yourself. It only makes me and the hyungs hurt. Please don't do it again.'' I whisper and kiss her forehead that's what I usually do to her since we were 7.

Then just left her room and head back to my own room.

~End of Zelo's Pov~


A/N: Sorry I skip to night time...

Erm.... Zelo you look creepy here. -Insert D.O.... O_O face-

 

Well I was listening and watch to NU'EST Action and guess what when I saw this

 

I was in fangirling mode when I saw Jr...

 

I really can't keep calm when I see him like that!

 

He look so HOT!!!  -Faints-