" how could you pretend nothing's wrong in front of me ?".

The Kim's

 

 

" If I win, YOU HAVE TO TERMINATE MINHAE's RIDICULOUS SERVITUDE CONTRACT . " he said and gave myungsoo a fearless challenging stare .

 

Myungsoo was a bit taken aback , but gave his challenger a GRIN .

 

-------------------------------------

 

MINHAE's POV

 

The challenger whispered something to myungsoo , that somehow made him  Grin, I wonder what he said ??

 

The dj suddenly played foreign music like " begging " . All the spotlights were focused on the stage , all the people screamed seeing myungsoo did A " club walk " giving off a punky move . He cross over.  He incorporate his legs and arms in a simultaneous crossing motion, taking  step from left to right, giving it a slight bounce , he did a locking movement , the music kept changing from a more hip hop fast beat , ANd myungsoo dance in a more fast yet sharp moves ,and just kept in a blunt expression when everybody is obviously losing their minds looking at him marking the stage as his own .

 

" MYUNGSOO ! MYUNGSOO ! MYUNGSOO !! " all of the people were screaming his name much louder than the speakers , the was mc was jumping around while the challenger was just standing at myungsoo's side with arms folded and watching myungsoo 's every move .

 

And I was looking at myungsoo without BLINKING !! This is the very first time I saw him in his moves ! I can't imagine myungsoo , as lazy as he is , can dance in that sharp fast moves !  ( 0_ 0)

 

" O.M.G " I said , amber and iu were both starstruck with myungsoo's performance .

 

Myungsoo stopped dancing giving his challenger the floor . His challenger step forward and held his hoodie up in less than a sec , the dj change the music and the crowd are now all eyes on this brave challenger . All were screaming , while some gave him a " BOOOO "

 

" these jerks !! The kid haven't even started dancing and they are all " BOO-ing " iu said shooking his head .

 

" I think 100% of the people is @ myungsoo 's side . " I said while looking at all the girls and guys around .

 

Amber suddenly hit me , behind my head " excuse me ! I'm not one of them , wait !! Your @ myungsoo 's side ?! " she glared at me gripping me behind my collar .

 

" ah - aneyo !! " I said while shaking both hands gesturing a no .

 

All the lights died for a while .. Then , a spikey music started playing .

 

" IF YOU LIKE MY BODY , TOUCH ME , TOUCH ME , TOUCH ME - TO-TOUCH ME !! "

 

The famous " touch me by .flo rida ft.kesha . ( seungho used this music during their showcase @ rains event I think  , and I swear he was damn hot .)

 

All the people sang with the song , and mr , challenger made his way into the center stage , the spotlight focused at the stage giving everyone a brighter view 
 .

 

Mr challenger did an arm wave while doing a " c - walk " or some called a happy feet , a very tricky foot move. He kept doing a chest pop and a y wave everytime a " touch me " lines play making all the girls around drool over the anonymous dancer , he did , he suddenly squat down and did a " six-step” the most staple, fundamental footwork of a breakdancer’s downrock (floor routine) , and eventually did a " windmill " spin on the floor . Everybody gasped at the challenger .

 

" WHAT THE HECK ?!! GOD ! THIS KID AIN'T EASY !! " amber yelled .  

 

I  dunno but i have this weird feeling about this new guy, his moves's is a bit familiar to me , in ways o cant explain , And I was holding my breath looking at him  , I must say I was impressed ! The music was already a hardcore itself but he matched it with a highly tight hip hop , breakdance moves totally setting the entire stage on fire !! myungsoo was just looking at his challenger with a bored look , the challenger   Did  a FREEZE gesture position on the floor  which marked the ending of his turn .

 

Everybody yelled screaming " CHALLENGER! CHALLENGER ! CHALLENGER !! " the guy fixed his hoodie in place while obviously catching his breaths under his mask .

 

The crowd all screamed myungsoo 's name since he went to the center , the dj played an American hip hop music with fast and alive beat , ( have you seen INFINITE YAMO PREDEBUTE DANCE ?? that music and that dance ! ) myungsoo started dancing moving his body in a fast pace without a mark of mess , like his moves were calculated or measured  accurately , every hop, glide and turn is smooth and fast and and he kept and bitting his lips while giving alluring stares at everybody , even If he was moving way too fast you just can't miss his attention- eyes . And I bet his seducing everybody in the club without making any effort .

 

I cant even breath just by LOOKING AT HIM !!  

 

SOMEWHERE INSIDE THE CLUB .

 

ONEW was watching myungsoo dancing at the stage with an amazed and proud expression " WOOOOWWWWWWW !! GO MYUNGIE !!! " he said while clapping and smiling his cheeks were almost ripping apart. XD

 

Blonde boy JONGHYUN came with a drink on his hand , he stood next to ONEW and tap his shoulder " hyung , what's with myungsoo suddenly showing off ?? " he asked and drunk his wine while watching myungsoo doing his thing on the dance floor .

 

Onew 's stares was still glued at myungsoo " some random guy challenged him hahahah " he glanced at JONGHYUN drinking , " Yaahhh you punk ! don't drink too much ! " he scolded  and grabbed  the bottle from JONGHYUN .

 

JONGHYUN rolled his eyes and wiped his lips " gezzzz ! It was only a sip , " glanced back @ myungsoo " look at that arrogant guy , I'm pretty sure all the girls wanted to him right now . XD "  

 

Both of them giggled . Mir and taemin came holding a 2 big jars with names " myungsoo " (taemin's jar ) " challenger " ( MIR's jar " both jars were almost filled with dollars .

 

" what are you guys doing ?? " JONGHYUN asked while looking at the two maknaes .

 

Mir smiled naughty " a dance battle wouldnt be fun without a little betting right hyung ?? " he added his hyaena laugh while having a high five with the older . Taemin also chuckled and stood beside ONEW .

 

ONEW took some dollars from his pocket and tucked into taemin's jar " of course , I'm at myungsoo's side . XD " taemin nodded telling him that its the right choice . XD

 

Mir shook his head and glanced at the challenger up on the stage who was waiting for his turn . " I don't know hyung , but myungsoo hyung's opponent is  no joke . He's pretty one badass talented dancer . " he said .

 

JONGHYUN immediately tucked his dollars into MIR's jar " ohhhh chincha? Hahhaha !! Then my vote will be his . Hahaha seeing myungsoo lose will be a GREAT BLESSING . XD"

 

Mir's eyes glittered seeing JONGHYUN 's dollar , " OH YEAH BABY !! " he cheered and punched his fist to JONGHYUN 's fist . XD

 

ONEW sighed " traitors . " XD

 

------------------------------------

 

The challenge came in a surprised speedy move , the dj played a loud heart bumping hip hop music and made the spotlight move crazily, all the people started jumping in place making the entire club stir .

 

Mr . Challenger did some crazy foot moves pattern and he finally gave life to his hands and made it move into countless bending of hands and elbow ,  the movement was way too fast for a normal eye to catch each hand tricks , he did it while his feet were gliding around like he was stepping above an ocean with waves ,he made a scuba hop, wherein , he bent his knee ,flex feet to the right , switched legs and bend knee again, then pull change , he did it in a quick manner ending with a scuba swift and a split .

 

The crowd were like " WHATDA ---- "

 

And myungsoo at the side was looking a lot different from his being bored expression , he was somewhat .. Disturbed ??

 

I caught a glimpsed of the challenger's eyes , since he made a paused , my eyes squinted seeing his eyes .

 

" those tear-shaped eyes , it's ---- a bit ---- " it's at the tip of my tongue and I can't even say it .

 

" what's that ?? " amber asked beside me .

 

" errr nothing . " I said as I took a sip at my cap milk shake * probably imagining this * more like convincing myself .

 

The music oddly changed into an unexpected music  that was not supposed to be played in a dance battle . It was " WARRIOR by B.A.P "

 

Why is it , playing ??in this kind of dance battle ??!

 

" WOOOOOOOOO !!! " all the people were noisier than ever shouting the word " warrior ! Warrior !! "

 

I stared at the challenger and caught his eyes formed into an eyesmile, and I know for sure he was smiling under that mask .

 

The challenger danced with the song , totally giving off the fierce original dance move of the song itself .

 

How could he ??  

 

All the people were amazed even amber and iu .

 

" damn ! How could he mimic the same original steps !??? I can see and I've heard it's a really complex moves ! and you can't master it overnight !! " amber said while screaming " woooo !! Wooo !! "

 

 Get down Get down
GetGetGetGet Get down
Get down Get down
(Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)
Get down Get down
GetGetGetGet Get down
Get down Get down
(Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)

 

Mr . Challenger did the " GET DOWN " steps without a sweat and the stomping of foot . " WARRIOR ! WOOO !  

 

Warrior!

 

taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa
Nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa
 digidigideom digidigideom
Warrior
 chongalboda jomdeo ppareuge
Nigaseume pago deureoga
Digidigideom digidigideom
mogeul joyeoganda
 

 

and he wasn't even satisfied yet , he paused for a moment and zipped his hoodie down and totally tossed it on the ground , revealing his natural fair arms in a black tank top ! Making him glow more brightly .

 

The  all clapping part of warrior came and mr , challenger swiftly clamped his hands around while moving with the * tribal rhythm * in a quick manner just like the original moves , he was stomping his feet with much force , I think he'll break the entire stage DOWN !.

 

" KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! CHALLENGER ! CHALLENGER ! CHALLENGER !! " all the people came roaring , getting excited and upbeat with the dancing craze . Some were totally squealing, imagining the boy dancing . XD

 

The guys eyes were being covered by his blonde straight hair , and now .. Fully looking at him .

 

I dropped my shake, I felt like a giant ROCK was thrown at me finally  realizing who it was . I felt like my hands were all cold and my entire body circulation came into a STOP!

 

My mouth was swang open and I wasn't even  BLINKING !  My heart was pumping so fast I was getting all nervous ! I have a feeling the entire club will crumble down any second now because all the people got wilder .

 

No wonder his moves were familiar !! Because obviously , I've watched  him danced for like a grazellion times before , and no wonder he's this good because obviously, it's  his greatest talent and being trained for years ! And no wonder he knew the warrior moves , dancing it perfectly since he was one of the boys who originally danced it  !! And give him a mic right now , he'll definitely rap his famous SPEED RAP PARTS .

 

" CHOI JUNHONG !! What in the world ---------- ?!"

 

I kept gulping , and immediately ran up at the back of the stage .

 

And I overhead some girls talking " Yahhh ! He looked exactly like ZELO !! "

 

The other nudged the other " aisssshh !! Their in Japan remember ?? "

 

Oh no !!  They actually recognized him in some ways !! This is not happening ! He already caused so much trouble because of me ! And If he get caught this time , everything will get ugly than it already is !! He'll get in trouble because of me  AGAIN AND AGAIN !! ANDWE !!!

 

I stomped my foot in determination to pull him out , but the people who were surrounding the stage was making it impossible for me to even step one single step up ! >:s

 

I suddenly felt a heavy hand on my shoulder , I glanced at the person beside me who was wearing a hoodie .

 

" bang oppa ! " one guy stood at my left and found it was himchan .

 

Yunggok 's eyes  flickered in anger while looking at their dancing maknae.

 

Himchan grinned his teeth in rage " pls remind me to pull a trigger at him the moment we get out . " he said .

 

I think I can feel their raging hormones for zelo . " how can we get him ?!! People are already suspecting ! " I said in a worried tone .

 

Bang closed him eyes and deep breath , controlling his temper from exploding  in the middle of a wild crowd . " minhae , help me grab him . " he ordered .

 

He glanced at the lights focused on the stage " himchan . " he called .

 

Himchan nodded , understanding his hyung's command without even hearing what " I'm on it . " he said and left in a hurry.

 

We both Waited .

 

The lights and the spotlight focused at the stage were suddenly shut off , and everything was black.out .

 

All the people groaned in protest .

 

-------------------------------------

 

OUTSIDE .

 

Yonnguk and himchan were both dragging zelo out of the club ( at the back ) , zelo on the other hand was struggling to break free .

 

" let go . " zelo , not asking . But mandating the two older to let him go .

 

But the two didn't said a word and just dragged him to the nearby black van .

 

" I SAID LET GO !! " he yelled and yanking the two away , himchan and Yunggok almost fell from zelo's strong force .

 

Bang and himchan were both strong but  , zelo was able to shove them like toys , Both of them were surprised with wide eyes, their sweet and innocent maknae turned into a rebellious boy with dark expression, and this time , he wasn't faking it like in TADAH BAP , he was really pissed off .

 

He walk trying to go back to the club when I get a hold of him and forced him to look at me . " YAH !! CHOI JUNHONG !! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS ?!! " I yelled at him , I felt like it was the loudest yell I ever did .

 

" do u really want me to answer that ? " he asked , not  yelling . Or shouting , but in a very different tone .

 

" hah, asking an idol to revoke the contract ? I never thought your this pathetic slave girl . "

 

Both of us stared at the new comer .

 

Myungsoo .

 

I bit my lower lip, my nightmare is now starting to happen , " I didnt ask him to do it ! "

 

He crossed his arms " really ?? I never thought you were this desperate . " he chuckled sarcastically .

 

My vision was starting to blur , because tears were now forming inside my eyes .

 

Zelo shoved my hand away and immediately held myungsoo 's shirt grabbing him .

 

" you have no right to even think and say those words to her ! " zelo said while gripping myungsoo 's collar more tighter .

 

Bang and himchan immediately went to zelo to pull him from myungsoo , but he was like a gum, totally sticked to myungsoo .

 

" yaahhh ! Zelo , stop this ridiculous act right now ! " bang was now exploding , giving all his strength to drag zelo away .

 

Myungsoo chuckled " or what ?? If she wasn't completely stupid , she wouldn't be tied in a contract with me . "

 

Those words just burst zelo 's madness , he raised his right arm ready to give myungsoo the punch he deserves , while myungsoo also did the same , not backing out to a nasty street fight .

 

" STOPPPPPPPPP !!! " i screamed , but both of them didn't listened , someone yanked me around making me fall into the ground hitting my injured arm .

 

Bang was grabbed zelo 's fist, while himchan did the same to myungsoo .

 

I cried in pain while holding my arm " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! "  all the tears were now flowing , since my bruises wasn't completely healed yet .

 

The 4 of them stopped and starred at me , zelo and myungsoo 's angry expression swiftly changed into worried face . But myungsoo was a bit surprised seeing my injured arm he caused .

 

Zelo losen his grip on myungsoo and came at my side right away . He helped he got up and held my hand tightly " kwenhana ? " he asked , transforming from the scary zelo , back to the regular caring JUnhong in less than a second .

 

someone came and stood beside myungsoo " what's happening here ?? " ONEW asked all of us .

 

I wiped my tears and held junghong's tightly .

 

Myungsoo 's face hardened for a sec , looking at the both of us when someone came beside him with worried face .

 

" myungsoo , are you okey ?? " she asked .

 

I glanced at the bracelet hagging around her wrist .

 

UEE .

 

from the very first moment I stepped in Seoul , from the very second my mother lied to me , from that memory of crashing myungsoo 's car , from feeling all the hardship I went throught , from all the troubles junhong committed because of me , and this infuriating sensation I feel for myungsoo ..

 

PAIN .

 

THE PAIN ..

 

IS JUST

 

 TOO MUCH

 

T.T  

 

zelo dragged me to the nearby van, himchan followed while bang was left for a second to asked for an apology before entering the car and drive home .

 

-------------------------------------

 

The car ride was quite , the two older was both sitting from, and didn't dared to start a conversation , zelo was sitting a few seats from me , not wanting to talk to me . ;(

 

When we arrived home . JUNHONg got up hurrily, I walked with him hoping to catch his attention , but didn't .

 

 

I kept chasing him and held his arm to face me , he turned to me and saw his face full of anger .and it's the first time I saw him looking at me like this, those calm and happy eyes were gone , his eyes were dark and emotionless , he was looking at me like a statue, cold and hard .

 

" I'm so-- sorry . " I said , with shaking voice , he shrug off my hand.

 

" HOW , how could you pretend nothing's wrong infront of me ?!! " he yelled . His hands were clench into a fist controlling his temper  , I felt my entire heart was shattering hearing those words from him .

 

My tears started flowing automatically and sobbing loudly , I looked at him , and saw , him , looking down on with me , his expression more hurt than mine .
;(

 

" I -- I'm sorry ;( " I said , it was all I had the courage to say , I kept sobbing , hard .. And looked down , cause seeing his face , would just make the pain worse , knowing that it was me , all because of me .

 

He chuckled " sorry ?? SORRY FOR NOT TELLING ME ? SORRY FOR LYING ?! " he screamed , totally forgetting his self-control .

 

Himchan was about to interfere " Yahhh !! Don't shout at her you---------- his mouth was shut by bang's hand and dragged him and sat on the grass looking at us  . himchan freed himself and sat with his hyung .

 

" let them sort things out . " he said , and himchan sat quietly while the both of them stared at us like they were watching a quarreling lovers .

 

JUnhong never yell at me , and he's not that type of person, he only gets like this , or turns into evil when his playfully rebelling , we did fight way back , but well end up being friends again before the sun even set . his a naturally sweet , soft spoken and gentle , and hearing him shout and use harsh words just pained me more , like a drill was poking at my heart creating holes that doesn't heal right away .

 

I brought my palm to my face and cried and cried , my shoulders shrugging and my sobbings were loud enough to wake the entire neighborhood .

 

Zelo cursed at himself , realizing what he did , he knew how sensitive I am with yelling and harsh words , it will always make me cry .

 

" we promised not to keep secrets from each other , and you just broke that promise minhae .  How could you hide this ? " he said keeping his voice in a monotone .

 

I uncovered my face buy still looking down , " I don't want to bother you . "  I said sniffing .

 

" and now that I found out by myself ? Do u think I'm not bothered ?! Do u think I'm not worrying ?? It's the same cycle ! " he said stomping his foot .

 

Bang took his phone and pretended to be scrolling something , while himchan kept pouting and talking Selcas .

 

" junhong ... " I pleaded .

 

" if you only told me , I could have helped ! I could have paid for all the damages , and you wouldn't be serving a JERK ! " he said his voice was at its peak .

 

" that's the reason why I didn't tell you . " I said , and slowly look up to face him .

 

" BWOOOOO ? " he asked confused .

 

" junhong , since then, you were always watching over me , fights off those bullies for me , help me solve my problems , nana was always there when I'm having girl troubles , at school , and my mom would use her connections and manipulate things to make it easier for me , your parents and brother , welcomes me all the time , and tries to help when i am troubled ,all of you are always there to help me , and I am very thankful . So much , but you see . Im not that 10 yrs old  kid who askes for help when a problem suddenly pops, You guys can't do that forever , I can't rely to all of you all the time , I didn't told you, or any of you , because I want to solve this own my own , It was my fault , because i wasnt careful enough ,and I want to fix it myself, not making the people I love worry too much for me , and im going to solve this without shortcuts and connections . ". I said in a shaky tone , my voice cracked saying the last words . While my tears were falling simultaneously .

 

" MINhae's got a point . " bang who was pretendinhg not to listen mumbled to himchan , himchan nodded in agreement while waiting for the next " scene " .

 

Junhong's eyes changed back to that calm , innocent eyes that I always adore . His expression soften seeing me all with puffy eyes , lips all red and sobbing .

 

He let out a pity sigh, while looking at me crying infront of him .

 

He held out his arms and grabbed to into a tight warm hug , " araso " he said while giving me light back rubs.

 

I thought i already cried everything , but feeling his warm comforting hug , his hug and hearing his words made me brust out crying , more and more and more , I was hugging him tightly as I can , Mybe asking some strength from him, and letting out a loud angst cry that might feel the same pain to whoever hears  it .

 

junhong was more worried but tried his best to pacify me by hugging me more tightly , rubbing his warm hand at by back , arching his back to hugged me properly , and giving me strength again .

 

Yonnguk gave a handkerchief to zelo and zelo released me and wiping my tears dry . " I understand what you want to happen, and want to solve this alone , but atleast , don't swift away my sole right to worry or to know how you truly were , I am your bestfriend, and I also got your back . Even if you wanted to stand on your own two feet now , don't shove me away . " he sound so  hurt , I know how messed up  I am , but seeing him like this , made me regret to ever lying to him, 100x than I already did .

 

I nodded , he cupped my face side to side and starred at me with those calm, innocent and kind tear-shaped eyes , I then started revealing  very thing I was hiding , from my mother lying , to the contract , I was like a sinner confessing her sins to a priest , he was all ears and didn't said a word to interfere me , the two elders who were pretending not to listen where also all ears now , I made a promise to him to not fake a smile and make a happy go lucky made up story ever again .

 

The two were also sniffing hearing my story .

 

We ended up giggling after that confession and promise .

 

Bang stood up and tap zelo's shoulder " aissssh these kids , fighting then making out , are you done with your LQ ?? " he said chuckling .

 

Himchan came to me and hugged me " don't lie anymore., liars go to hell . Hehehhe " he said ruffling my hair .

 

Bang hugged zelo " ahhhh , you were awesome back there , " he said like a proud father , referring to his dance battle .

 

Zelo have him a thank you smile " but the weird thing is , dj suddenly played our warrior . " he said thrilled .

 

" yeah I was also shocked " I added ,

 

" EHERMMM ." himchan cleared his voice and whistle in innocence beside me .

 

Bang and zelo immediately smack him " you punk !! Why did you played it ! Zelo was almost caught . " bang said .

 

Himchan gave us him innocent yet shocked face " WHATT ?? The battle was becoming boring and lousy , I just did an incredible
Favor , and see ? The crowd just  went wild seeing you dancing in tank top . XD " he said defending himself . Just made us
All laugh .

 

" so, let's go kid , " bang said gesturing zelo to leave .

 

" hyung , will it be okey , if I stay here and sleep with minhae ?? " he asked nicely .

 

But his two hyung's held their chest and gasped in shocked !

 

" SLEEP WITH HER ?!! YAH DONT YOU THINK YOUR GOING OVER BOARD ?! " himchan said grabbing zelo . Totally misunderstood .

 

We laughed at their reaction " I mean , stay at their house for tonight . " zelo corrected .

 

The both sighed in relief gave looked at each other agreeing " araso , next time , form your words properly junhong , save us from heart attack " bang said with his gummy smile .

 

" you better watch that tricky hands of yours JUNHONG ! " himchan said .

 

" , that's not me , that's you . " he said confidently to his hyung .

 

And himchan just flared up again. Rekindling their love- hate relationship " YOU ----- !! " attacking zelo and gave him an arm lock while smacking zelo's head . Zelo was suffering from pain " AHHH AHHHH YAAHHH ! HYUNG! " he said struggling

 

Bang was laughing and pulled the two tom and jerry apart . XD

 

Zelo shook his head and tapped it , all of us laughed .

 

after minutes the two eldest got inside their van .

 

" you better be @ the airport early morning tomorrow zelo ! Or else you'l  regret the night you bought a ticket back to Seoul . " himchan , threatening the youngest .

 

Bang was just shooking his hand and giggling  at the driver seat .
 

 

" okey ! " zelo promised , himchan got in beside bang after biding farewell .

 

Himchan fixed his hair while looking at the mirror " aisssshhh ! They stressed my handsome face ! " he said , fanboying at himself .

 

Bang glanced at the side mirror and saw the two getting inside the house , " KIDS " and smiled , he glanced at himchan " wanna have a light drink ?? "

 

Himchan smile widely in agreement .

 

-------------------------------------

 

Both of us got inside , after washing up , junhong knocked on my door , we opened the sliding door to my Terese and sat on the floor with both our leg bent to our chest , the night was peaceful and a bit cold .

 

Junhong elbowed me as he stood up infront of me " hey , wanna hear my speed rapping part in warrior ? " he asked hyperactively .

 

I giggled and looked up to him " the one himchan oppa had his lungs traumatized ? Sure ! " I said joking at him, he took out his phone and played their warrior . He positioned himself . 

 

Warrior is back !
[Zelo] We Gonna Rock This
[Daehyun] Oh~No~Woah Woah~
[Bang] B.A.P
 
[Bang] What's Your B?
Matseo ssaulkke I georie yeonghondeureul wihae whoa
 
[Bang] What's Your A?
Saeroun hyeongmyeongui sijakjeom
Magaboltemyeon magabwa nal
 
[Bang] What's Your P?
Akhan DNA, baireoseu
Urin jeonsadeureul da irheosseo
Once Again, What's The Name Of The Game? B.A.P
Da ireoseo

 

[Youngjae] kkeuteomneun jeonjaengeun nugul wihaeinna
[Jongup] Bang Bang bigeophage da geudae dwieseo meoril gyeonunda
[Daehyun] geudaedeurui wiseoneun yongseobadeul su inna
[Himchan] Bomb Bomb eoduun gamyeon sogeul da deonjyeo
Get It On
 
[All] Warrior
[Daehyun] taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa
Nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa
[All] digidigideom digidigideom
Warrior
[Youngjae] chongalboda jomdeo ppareuge
Nigaseume pago deureoga
Digidigideom digidigideom
[Daehyun] mogeul joyeoganda
 
[All] Get down Get down
GetGetGetGet Get downcloAkhan DNA, baireoseu
Urin jeonsadeureul da irheosseo
Once Again, What's The Name Of The Game? B.A.P
Da ireoseo
 
[Youngjae] kkeuteomneun jeonjaengeun nugul wihaeinna
[Jongup] Bang Bang bigeophage da geudae dwieseo meoril gyeonunda
[Daehyun] geudaedeurui wiseoneun yongseobadeul su inna
[Himchan] Bomb Bomb eoduun gamyeon sogeul da deonjyeo
Get It On

 

When the song started playing , he lip sync his bang hyung's parts, then he popped his cheeks making it looked like bloated telling me that his chubby cheeks youngjae hyung is singing his part, XD . He squinted his eyes like a puppy dog , or more like a blind kid and danced crazily at jongup's part . XD , he also shot himself @ his and jongup's part when they were pretending to shot each other . XD , he clenched both his hands into a fist 
Closing his eyes tightly as if he was struggling with his mouth open pretending to be singing a high note , probably imitating the busan boy dae hyun, and finally , his expression changed into a horrifying one , an expression you'd only see in horror movies and changed into a furious one  probably copying himchan 's look when his angry during his rap partXD  

 

GOD , if his bandmates is seeing hiM right now turning each of their parts into a hilarious one , they'd probably team up and pushed zelo off the 20 ft Terese XD . ZELO  was pretending to be blowing a whistle when his part came with a whistle . XD

 

He prepared himself to rap his part live .

 

[Zelo] Yeah
Ginagin ssaume mogi mareun
Geu daedeureul wihae nallineun Punch
Seoroga dareugo pyeoneul gareugo
Geu mari got mujihan saramdeul marigo
Simjange ullineun nae mari nimalgwa dareuni
Hwaganani deureo samadi jansori
([Bang] Rest In Peace) jinsildeureul wihan I gido
Garyeojin siseutem geomeun geurimjaga wiro
Deopyeodo gulhaji annneun sinseonghan baetji
What's The Name Of The Game? B.A.P

 

I squealed like a fangirl and clapped infront of him ! His speed rap is just the most incredible rap I've ever heard , he did it without a paused !
 

 

I am really impressed on how he improved himself through the years , I still can't believe that the boy who beatbox and practice all day long is him , junhong is totally a hardworking guy , his skill are now developed and powerful , enough for him to be called a prodigy .

 

He perfectly fit to be a BAP. Their group is probably the most baddass and powerful rookie of the year that gained lots of attention, support and applause , now every  rookie and the old ones  in the music industry are all a bit threatened with them , with their debut , the battle for the best rookie award of the year just became more tight . I bet they Win the best rookie award this year !

 

Zelo sat beside me panting and fanning himself.

 

" arrhhhh !! That was mind blowing !! I'm your top fan !! " I said screaming and hugged him, he blushed and chuckled while deep breathing . XD

 

After minutes , we were quite and just sitting and looking up at the clear sky with the crescent moon shinning above us, and the stars were glittering so brightly .

 

I smiled . " remember the first time I told you about the * twinkle twinkle wishing on a star * thingy ?? " I asked .

 

Zelo brought his bended knees to his chest and an amazed smile formed " how could I forget ?? " he said giggling .

 

I popped my cheeks looking up ." I came to your house after finding out you went to an audition again., I saw your mom and brother at the kitchen .. And ..

 

--------------------

 

3 years ago .

 

" ohhh ! Minhae ! I'm so glad your here ! " zelo's mom said in surprised .

 

I bowed and smile " annyeong ! Where's junhong ?? Did he pass the audition ?? " I asked expecting a nice feedback .

 

But his mother shook her head and sighed " I told him to stop auditioning ." she said .

 

I but myself with worry " where is he ? "

 

" upstairs throwing tantrums . " his big brother said .

 

"don't bully your younger brother! "
His mom said .

 

The boy rolled his eyes " he's not even around mom . "
 

 

" even so .. Minhae , pls talk to him :( " his mother asked almost pleading .

 

I nodded and went upstairs .

 

------------------------------------
 

 

Zelo smiled remembering " I was just quitely laying on my bed when a girl came knocking . She said * imitating my voice * " junhong , open this door . "

 

I rolled my eyes " deh , you ignored me alright " I said .

 

"But your were so hardheaded , you probably held out your hand and ... ( zelo held out his hand imagining a door infront of him , )

 

He copied my voice again .

 

BANG BANG BANG !!

 

He said creating his own sound effects of a door being knocked in a forceful way " YAH ! CHOI JUNHONG OPEN THIS DOOR ! NOW ! OR IL BREAK IT !

 

We brust out laughing at the memory . " and then you said , " shiro !! leave me alone !!  GO AHEAD BREAK IT IF YOU CAN" I Said imitating his cute down voice .

 

" but since your were practically trying hard , I opened the door before you start kicking IT and mom will scold us both  . XD  " he said .

 

" you hide under your covers and covered  yourself , you looked like a pissed of baby hahaha " I laughed slapping his shoulder .

 

" you removed the covers and said " YAH ! GET UP !! ARE YOU GOING TO ACT LIKE THIS ?! " he said and imitating my bossy look yrs back . XD

 

" then you gave me your pissed off look telling me " WILL YOU PLS LEAVE ?! ATLEAST GIVE ME 5 HOURS TO MOURN ! " hahahaha , you were so hilarious even when angry Jung , " I said making his bang himself at the wall beside him from laughing  XD

 

He calmed himself " you pulled me out of bed and dragged me outside in my mickey mouse pajamas . XD , you brought me to the lake not too far from my house , we both sat there still yelling at each other . XD " he said , refreshing his memory .

 

I remembered we were arguing because I brought him there in his not so good mood . XD

 

" and after our pointless blabbering , we both shut up . And I glanced at the sky seeing all the stars , and I elbowed you and told you to look up . " I mumbled , both of us looked up like we did 3yrs ago at the lake .

 

" and you said " hey , I have a secret, and it's very effective , and since your my best friend , il share it with you cause you really need it . But promise me you wont share it to anyone ! Unless it's urgent and you have to ask my permission !! " zelo said smiling .

 

" and you just laughed at me and said " WHAT?! DON'T TELL ME YOUR DOING BLACK MAGIC ?! " and I imitated his shocked expression years ago . XD

 

HAHAHHAHA " deh, you hit me pretty hard ! " he said reaching his head remembering how painful it was . XD " you said , " NO! , someone told me , well I can't mention that person'a name , so someone told me , that If you count all the stars up in the night sky , each one of them ( zelo looked up , as I did the same ) and then whisper your hearts wish after , your wish will eventually come true ! " what you said yrs ago just made me laugh to death . XD " zelo said enjoying himself with our tender memories .

 

I smiled knowing he still remember that moment I had with him . " but you did it anyway . " I said teasing him .

 

" yeh, I still believed you no matter how silly it was , to not make you cry in tantrums . Hahhaha " he joked .

 

" YAHHH !! "

 

He shut his mouth and positioned himself in a yoga siting position ". You told me to sit like this , then point the stars ( he held out his hand , I did too , both of us squinted our eyes ) and count each of them ( we started counting each one like we did before ) then we said our wish in a whisper . :) " he said smiling at me .

 

" ohh ! Did your wish came true ?? " I asked . He nodded . " what is it ? You can tell me since it's Done :) "

 

He cleared his throat and closed him eyes remembering that night at the lake . " i said , " I hope and wished that an agency will somehow notice my talent . " , ( he opened his eyes ) and it did , ( smiles ) with that wished , hardwork, prayer and hope. TSE family saw and adopted me . :) " he glanced at me .

 

I clapped ! " see ! I told you ! Hehehhe Tsk , those agency who rejected you are probably regretting the day they let a  precious gem slipped away . Hahhaha " I said .

 

He chuckled "  I'm glad they rejected me . " he said making me look at him . " because , I became stronger and I learned a lot . :) " he said nodding . :)

 

-------------------------------------

 

ZELO'S POV .

 

We talked more and laughed more , until I felt her head on my shoulder , I smiled as I saw her fell asleep . :) , I carried her , bridal style , and tucked her to bed . I cuddled her with her blanket and laid down next to her .

 

She was breathing and sleeping peacefully  , :) until the images of her crying earlier struck me , some student told me the entire crashing car story, and all the students seem to know the entire detail , the first time I found  out that she was enslave by a jerk guy just pushed me to come out and challenged  myungsoo into a dance battle , but I now  understood her side , but thinking how she suffered without me beside her just made me angry  so much that I wanted destroy the  entire stage . But hearing her out , made me realized that , she's finding her way out by herself , I guess we've been apart for so long , I haven't noticed shes already maturing and growing up .

 

I gave the sleeping minhae a sweet and Proud smile , she's becoming a brave person .

 

I got up and took something inside my sling bag , I went to her mini library and took out a paper and started writing , after which, I placed it on the  table giggling and went beside her .

 

I moved close to give Her a  quick kiss on her forehead " good night Hae-shi . "

 

She might have heard me , she cuddle up next to me .

 

And I closed my eyes and sleep .

 

-------------------------------------

 

AIRPORT .

 

Bang and himchan oppa bid their lively farewell to me and took a few stepped back to give me and zelo time to talk .

 

" YAH ZELO , don't ------- himchan was shut up by bang .

 

" aissssh , let them  have their goodbye talk , ( sad tone )  I'm actually quite felt BAd for zelo . " bang said .

 

" huh ?? " himchan said , lost into bangs words .

 

" we'll , unlike some of us , we experienced dating , crushes, first kiss , etc, but zelo , since he decided to invade the music  world young , he practically left all those memorable moments he was yet to experience behind . and minhae looks like the closest person he has outside the music world , aside from his family . " he said dramatically .

 

Himchan started sniffing "ahhh , teenagers . " he said with an elbow on bangs shoulder .

 

-------------------------------------

 

" yah , you take care of yourself ! Study hard and don't be a mess . "
Zelo said .

 

" hahahaha ! Il be fine ! it's you I'm worried about , sleep more , your eyebags will fall off . Hahaha , and eat lots of nice foods . Your stomach might rebel against you . " I giggled , but zelo suddenly became serious .

 

" minhae , after our Japan tour , well be going to Singapore and America , I don't know when il be back , and well be preparing for our next single when we get back . And ---- I cut him off with a cheerful aura .

 

" that's great ! Your be visiting those wonder counties , :) and you'll have your comeback soon :) , il support you and BAP, il vote for you guys on MNET and ----- he Cut me off this time .

 

" we'll see each other again soon . And We'l have that friendly date we used to do . :) " he said sweetly .

 

I shook my head " yaah , junhong , you have to take care of your idol image , you've been through a lot and . " I stopped talking since he held both my hands and started laughing .

 

" you don't have to remind me . I know what il lose if i mess up , but . Don't ask me to stop being your friend . Cause your asking me to do something impossible . " he said kindly with his eyesmile .

 

" a-- araso ."

 

" and we'll have video calls form now own .
" he suggested .

 

" huh ?? Waeyo ?

 

" because I can spot your lying face very clearly . Hahahahah " he laughed .

 

" yaahhh !!! " I screamed earning stares form the oldies walking .

 

" let me know if that myungsoo 's being too much , I'm gonna kick his off ! " he said and punched the air .
XD

 

" I can handle him, but -- il remember that . XD " I said .

 

" hey ! Where's  my price ??! I beat you at the ice castle ! No fair !! " I said remembering our ice cream battle .

 

" I remember , I already left your price at home . " he said .

 

I jumped around " ahh chincha?!! Yeah !! "

 

All the passengers to ilpon were called . The two elders gestured zelo that  it was time to leave .

 

He glanced back at his hyungs asking for another minute .

 

" thank you for visiting junhong , it means a lot to me . " I said hugging him .

 

" il miss you . ( he looked at me ) il be back , I promise . " he said and letting out his forefinger ( not pinky ) , I laughed at him as I laced my forefinger with his , a sign of our promise .

 

He raised him mask up and started walking away .

 

As I was looking at his back , taking his steps and leaving , the tears I was fighting back since the moment I woke up , broke free.  Seeing him leave , I felt alone again .. Half empty , I don't want to stop him cause that would be stupid , Mybe I missed him too much , seeing him leave again is breaking me . ;(

 

zelo stopped on his tracks

 

I covered my mouth and looked down as i stopped myself for making my sobs audible as I turned my back  .

 

I heard footsteps form behind and a hand turned me and pulled me into a Hugged .

 

I bit myself , and hugged him back , junhong came back .

 

" yaah ! You pabo ! How could you turn back ! " scolded and punched his back .

 

He released me and looked down on me with sad eyes , " aissssh !  how can I do that when your crying ??  " he asked under his mask  . and i laughed while tearing up .

 

I Cupped his face and squished his face making looked like a Hurt baby ! XD " you are the BEST ABSOLUTE PERFECT bestfriend , anyone could ever have . And I'm blessed to have you , but your members needs you , so go .. Leave . " I said playfully pushing him away , people who's observing us would think I'm bullying a kid . XD

 

He giggled as I wiped my tears away .   He nodded " but I ---- I cut him off .

 

" JUST LEAVE ALREADY ZELO !" I screamed .

 

He stopped giggling upon hearing me called him ZELO . He moved sp fast,

 

He stood infront of me , too close I think he was crushing me , my eyes widen when he held my chin up and he titled his head a little , his other hand held the back of my head to pull me closer , without any gestures , he closed the gap between us and KISSED ME !!

 

But his mask was on so I was kissing his mask but even so, I could feel his warm lips behind his blue mask !

 

for a 10 seconds that it felt like 10 hours of being in that position , I felt my heart was pumping fast and I could feel my face burning up , my brain was malfunctioning !

 

Copaoqduuwidh97;6-8,$)-)-&.$*_€,>\££|€~>,!\*\,€+_.!.^\~^_*,!€.€.71838wicjaiwdjjanz ?!!

 

He took a step back a little and smiled at my expression , I was still stoned ! He bent to whisper something ..

 

"your lucky I have my mask on , next time .. It would be different . So be careful calling me that . And don't tell me I didn't warned you . " he said teasingly and waved goodbye while walking away . XD

 

" YAH -- YAHHHH CHOI JUNHOMG !! " I yelled ! XD

 

The two hyung's immediately ruffled zelo 's hair and cheered proudly .

 

" Yahhh !! He's not a baby anymore ! Hahhaha ahahah  " himchan teased .

 

" how was it buddy ?!! Cmon , it'time to leave you caused so much trouble kid  Hahahah " bang asked and gave the younger an  arm lock .

 

zelo was all red and avoiding his hyung's " stop it you guys ! " he begged while walking . XD

 

" aissssh !! Now I know your secret crush ! HAHAHHAHA ! " himchan said .

 

" it's minhae ! It's minhae ! " himchan sang the girls name .

 

" cut it out himchan, you sound gay . XD "
Bang said

 

" ah -- ANEYO ! " zelo said while pushing his greasy hyung away .

 

Yonnguk was only laughing his head off with the youngers reaction .

 

" DENIAL PRINCE ! I figured it out junhong ! , you kept on talking at the interviews that you like girls whose good in English , well , minhae lived in America for years and she's fluent at it ! , and you like girls with pretty smile , and minhae have that sunny smile that makes everyone smile just by looking at her , And I can see
All the fireworks in your eyes when your looking at her smiling ! Plus , you like a girl whos good at your weak points , well MINhae is not impulsive ,  shes respectful to her elders ( glares ) and she listens to her conscience , WHICH IS ALL YOUR WEAK POINTS ! HA !! " he explained like a detective finally solving a very hard murder case . XD

 

Zelo glared at himchan and raised  his arm like he wanted to smack him., " AISSSSSSHHH !! " he changed his mind and run .

 

Himchan was shocked and pointed at the running maknae "Yahhh !
YOU WANNA PICK A FIGHt ?! " he ran to chase the youngest .

 

While their leader ran and followed them before they find knives and   create chaos inside the plane . XD

 

-------------------------------------

 

I went to my room , I landed on my bed and scratched my forehead , and  remembering zelo's action "
AISSSSSSHHHHH!! " I said and rolled over .

 

I got and took some things inside my bag , an object fell on the ground . It was placed inside a red clothe .

 

" what's this ?? " I opened it , and smiled looking at the object on my palm .

 

It was the pearl bracelet , I gave to taemin for free. .;) he must have slipped it inside my bag when we were sitting beside each other at lunch . XD  

 

I saw a Piece of rolled paper inside the clothe , I took it and read the writing .

 

NOONA !! ,

 

This is given to me by a kind noona for free ! ( Oww this kid is just too honest . XD ) and it really suits you , causes your like a pearl .. Wait , I mean .. You don't look like a pearl literally but -- ( hahahaha your confusing yourself taemin. XD ) your pretty just like it . :) I hope you'l
Wear it .  Sarangheyo noona !XD

 

aeygo Prince ,

 

taeminie  :)

 

I wore the bracelet and texted him right away . XD

 

 I washed myself and while I was drying my hair , I went to my mini library .

 

I saw something on my table, I dropped my wet towel to the chair and a bright smile crept across my face .

 

I reached out for it .

 

 a cuddly  stuff toy , it was zelo's matoki baby blue bunny " TOTOMATO . "  

 

It was a bit big , enough to rest my head on its tummy , its fur was smooth and very cutely , ( I pinched TOTOMATO 's cheeks ) I giggled and stopped when I found a letter , probably , TOTOMATO was sitting on it earlier , I took it and flipped it open .

 

I sat on the empty chair  as I begun to read it , TOTOMATO was sitting on my lap like he was also reading the letter from his master . XD

 

The letter goes like this :

 

Annyeong Hae-shi ! ,

 

I figured , that your in a desperate state of looking for a friend ,
:) if I could only stay by yourself , I will  ( your know that right ? XD ) but since I can't. ;( , il be leaving my matoki bunny " totomato" to accompany you while I'm away , he can do plenty of things for you :

 

1. Protect you form all bullies , since I asked bang hyung to programmed him into a fighting baby bunny ! ( his greatest target is myungsoo )

 

2 . Help you with your work . He'll work his magic and make things easier for you . :)

 

3 . He'l relieve you when your body is hurting. He can give you a tickling massage to wash all your stress . XD
 

 

4. When your sad , crying , feeling alone , he'l make you smile
With his baby aeygo , He'l wipe all your tears dry , and He'l accompany you even if your @ the comfort room . XD

 

5. You can lay down next to him , and he'l hug you  tight , kiss you goodnight and will travel
With you to dreamland to make sure you won't have nightmares :)

 

6. But of course ! You Have to take care of him also ! , give him a healthy bath and DONT FORGET TO FEED HIM ! He's still a baby ya'know . I left a bottle of milk for him . :)

 

I saw the stuffed toy baby milk bottle on my table. XD

 

I continued reading .

 

7. You can share any things , like your test or some girl issues, He'l listen to you , hes all ears with those two big ears . XD

 

8 . AND ! You better not lie !! He's like a lie detector machine! He's radar is quite strong he'l figure out when your lying, and report it to me ! .

 

He'l be by your side always , while il be out there to conquer the world with my BAP comrades .

 

He's programmed to look out for the princess for me . So I'm positive that He'l never betray or leave you . :p I hope you'l love him as much as he loves you .

 

Your crazy friend ,

 

Junhongie :)

 

I dropped a tear after reading , " that ---- aissssh. !!! He was practically describing himself in this letter .
 "
I giggled , and hugged totomato.  

 

I texted him with a thank you :) , I squinted my eyes when my eyes focused on his last words ." programmed to look out for the princess , princess ..
 He told me about that story and " I shook my head and yawned .

 

I got up and kept the letter , and hug totomato to sleep . :p

 

-------------------------------------

 

JAPAN .

 

" HYUNG !! I'm back !! " zelo said with bang and himchan behind him.He was shocked seeing ropes in the middle of his room's living room , like a boxing ring .

 

The three of them were surprised when youngjae, daehyun and yongup grabbed zelo and threw him inside the ring .

 

" YAAAAAHHH !! "'zelo screamed getting up .

 

Daehyun was tilting his head side to side , yongup was boxing the air warming up and younjae was pressing his knuckles together making a cracking sound.

 

" YOU'l PAY BIG TIME ! " jongup said  

 

" you won't be dancing for the next 3 days ! " daehyun said .

 

" we'll give you a healthy BEATING ! " youngjae screamed a battle cry and the three of them attacked the poor maknae . XD

 

Himchan removed his scraf " NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A FAMILY BONDING !! " he said and joined the rest .

 

Bang leader also joined the rest WRESTLING . XD

 

-------------------------------------

 

The dance battle was actually difficult for me since  I'm not a hip hop junkie , but hey ! I TRIED .XD , and I've watch warrior video a couple of times XD

 

I worked my off to give you guys a fun, sad ?? Chapter ! I hope you fell in love with it . :)

 

Now , I'm
Sorry if zelo needs
To go for a while , but if any of you wanted more " MINLO " moments . Not to worry ! I'm actually mixing some ingredients for the two of them in the future . XD

 

I hope you'l express your emotions  regarding this chapter on the comment box  ! Because ,  I SWEAR ! I need them to give me strength and motivation to make the next chapters . XD Plss do leave your comments :)

 

Nope . No Teasers for now .XD

 

Thank you all for waiting ! And thank you soo much to those who constantly leaving their comments ! You gave me strength !! Muah ! Love you alllll !! XD

 

k.