TEQUILLA with a crying stranger

The Kim's

The taxi dropped me in front of the ARCH ENTERTAINMENT AGENCY.

"umma.. " I mumbled to myself and smiled while gazing at the big building.

I ran and went inside sneakly before the guard caught me. I went to the elevator and pressed the 15th floor . " I know she's there at this time" .

TIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG! As I reached the 15th floor. I looked around and saw few people and well known celebs. I hid my face as I walked pass them and went to my mothers. I let out a heavy sigh as I standing in a few feet from the door. "wheeeeew! That was close ". As I was about to take a step closer to the door , the door knob made a clicking noise as someone from the inside is about to open it . I immediately hide myself to the nearest wall.

It was minah unnie and followed by my mother . I smiled the moment I saw her, * I miss my umma so much, the last time we saw each other was a month ago* they were talking to each other , probably a very important matter since both of them were serious.

I took my phone and immediately called her.

My moms phone started ringing. She pulled it out from her pocket and he hesitated for a moment whether to answer it .

"why would she hesitate from answering my call?" I frowned as i mumbled to myself .

"Hello?" she said and took a few steps away from minah unnie.

" umma! " I cheerfully said

" hi sweetie, how are u? Did u like the house?"

" I don't like it, I LOVE IT! Specially my room. "

"I'm glad u liked it sweetie" she said and giggled. * I missed our mother and daughter talk like this one. " can I talk to ur nanny sweetie?" she asked * OMG . The word nanny gave me goosebumps *

" Amm-- Ammmm she's not here right now " I said and realized Wat I just said and mentally slapped myself

" what? What do u mean she's not around? Where is she?" now my mom started throwing a million dollar questions at me. Minah unnie seemed to heard what we were talking about but kept her cool * have to give her a trophy for that*

" Ahahaha, what I was trying to say is, she---Ammmm not a-around , she's nn--ot with me at this v--very moment because she's sleeping. Yahh mom, she's--Amm already sleeping in her room. Aha.ha.ha.ha" god! I almost choked to utter those words out.

My mother seemed to smell something fishy and made a suspicious look. I facepalm myself * Im stupid stupid stupid liar! * unnie's phone rang and took the call

" MINHAE, are you ly---- " * gosh! I know exactly the word she's about to say next but suddenly minah unnie cut her off, MINAH UNNIE MY HERO!*

"excuse me madam, the president wanted to speak to you ".

"sweetie I got to go"

"wait! When will you come and visit me umma??" I asked . And it took a few sec before she answered my question.

"I can't visit you for now sweetie, I'm busy with work and I'm in Japan"

MY HEART JUST SANK * Japan?!! Mybe I heard her wrong*

"j--japan??"

" yes, il call you okey?? I got to go. Love u sweetie" she said And hang up the phone. * how could she said she's in Japan? When she 's standing a few feet from me!!* my mom and unnie left in a hurry.

I almost drop my phone. * MY MOTHER JUST LIED TO ME* and for a brief moment my eyes started to burn with tears * how could she lie to me? * I ran as fast as I could and went out of the building . I started walking to nowhere while sobbing.

After a few minutes of walking, I found myself standing in front of a club.

"RUNWILD CLUD" without a second though I went inside. It was filled with so many people, dancing , shouting, some where alreading making-out at the corner . There was also a live band that makes the place and the people RUNWILD. I sighed. " I've never been to a club like this before, I don't want to stay in a quite place and cry " .

I looked around and saw a vacant seat at the bar corner ( whatever u call it, ahaha). I sat beside the guy . He burried his face into his arms . As I sat there quietly, still thinking about what happened when suddenly

" whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! " he shouted so loud it startled me. He started cryng.

" yaaaaahh mister?? Are u okey?" I asked him

" yaaaahh! Don't mister me! Do I look like a whimpy guy to u??!!"

My jaw dropped . He was a she! But he , I mean she really looks like a guy to me"

"I'm sorry! I thought u were a guy"

She chuckled " naaaah it's okey, happens all the time. I'll take it as a compliment" she smiled

" why we're u crying ?" I asked her as she took a glass of TEQUILLA and drank everything. The singer started singing a love song ( shinee-one). She suddenly hugged me and started cryng. I patted her back to give comfort . She realesed from our hug and started drinking again .

My girlfriend broke-up with me because of THAT GAYISH GUY! Kim KIBUM! Please! He can't even kill a freaking mosquito! Such a whimp! she said

" are u sure she broke up with u because of him??

"I'm damn right! She kept mentioning that GAYISH guy like a freaking broken disc! Aggrrrhhh!

How long have u been dating anyway??

"three days ."she said and drank another TEQUILLA

"bwooooooo??? 3days?" I almost fell from my seat

"yah! Can u believe her?? 3 days and she just threw me like a hot potato because she saw that girly guy an ice cream and turned her on, psssshhh! I can take her to cloud9 and her every second if thats what she wants! Pfffft!" * oh my god my innocent ears*

"what's ur problem? U look like u went through hell" she said and drank again.

I started cryng like a baby and startled her , she moved closer and comfort me. I told her the entire story.

" psssssshhh! It's quite obvious , ur mother doesn't want to see you that's for sure! "

" Mybe she's just busy and-------- she cut me off

"oh please! What kind of a dummyhead are you???! It's quite obvious she's ignoring you and beside what would be her reason of not wanting to see you huh?? "

"well she------ * I can't tell her why* ;(

" see?? Don't worry, ur not Alone, I also have the same .up mother like yours . Plss let stop this nonsense and let's drink! " she said and called the bartender " go on, my treat! " she said and picked her glass of TEQUILLA and drank

" Ammmm one glass of warm milk please " I said. The bartender went blank and my new friend almost choked and spilled her drink out!

"yaaaaahhh!!!!! what are you?! 5 yrs old?! God! Give her a hardcore drink pls! " she ordered and the bartender nodded.

" but--- I don't drink " I innocently said

" what?? Where and What kind of a freaking mountain are u from huh?? Go on, have a drink, one drink wont kill you! "

I looked at the glass of alcohol, I wanted to but my conscience is fighting again !

Evil me: go on minhae!! Drink it baby!!

Good me: don't even think of it minhae! Dont even look at it!

Evil me: yaaaahhhh! You kill joy! Y stop her wen she also wants to drink it huh??

Good me: don't listen to her! Listen to me! WHat if your mom finds out huh?? She'l probably book u a ticket at www.NEVER.TO.COME.BACK.AIRLINES.com! Do u want that??

Evil me: oh please!!! Ur umma will never find out! She's in Japan REMEMBER???!!!

* yes, she lied to me. My mother lied to me * I took the glass and drank everything

Evil me: REJOICE!!!

Good me: oh boy * facepalm*.

Me and my new friend started chatting about ourselves and all, and we were both feeling dizzy.

AFTER 3HOURS

I was walking with my friend, and I actually felt like the entire universe was spinning .

I sat to the nearest bench and my friend followed me.

" ahahaha felt like the world is spinning ?? Your drunk. " she said and sat beside me

" I'm drunk " I said with hands on my head

"were drunk " she added and let out a heavy sigh

I felt like I wanted to puke all over the place! But I saw her at the corner of my eyes , she was cryng :(

I reached out for her and gave her a warm hug, and she started crying heavily. I felt like crying also. I patted her back.

" stupid love huh??" she mumbled . I smiled and looked up the sky. I released her.

" I'm going to share something , a secret" I said

"what?? Ur stories?? Plss I'm tired of hearing those."

" no. " I frowned " someone told me that, if u count all the stars at the sky on a clear night and whisper a wish after, it will eventually come true "

She looked at me with a serious look and " ahahahahahahahaha!!!" who told u that? A stranger ty old grandpa?"

"ani. Just try it. I worked on me ( it's true wen I was 9 I wished for a doll and the next day my mum bough me one)

" are u kidding me?? Theres billions of stars! U want me to count all of them???" she said and looked up

" go on, try it! It won't kill you" as I copied her line when we were drinking a while ago. And we both laughed

She raised her hand and started counting the stars. " 1,2,3,5,10,40,58,60,65" after counting she closed her eyes and whisper her wish. " there, happy??? " she said and made us both laugh "

After a few minutes her phone started ringing. " who on earth would call me at this hour?!! She said and answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

" whhhhhaaaat?!! Really baby?? Okey! Il be there !! Yes2!" she said and ended the call.

" it worked!!!! "

"told yahh"

she started jumping and hugged me tightly. " thank u!! "

" welcome, go now! " I pushed her

She called a taxi and openned the door " aren't you coming??" she asked

"naaahhh don't want to disturb you"

" your right, see u! And take care! " she said and drove off

" pffffftttt forgot to ask her name "

" she even forgot her cap " I smiled and tuck it to my body bag ,