Treasures and the end of Jonghyun AND key's ridiculous bet XD

The Kim's

I landed on a pair of lips and my eyes just went (O.O) .

Whatdacksofoeoowsuycsihchhsjdhcuchschcjjdjjshchsncnsjjchsjvksisfiuc??!!!!

I slightly pulled away from his lips still shocked, and I found myself looking down on a pair of dark arrogant cresent shaped  eyes,  his nose is prominent and sculptured perfectly by the heavens , his flawless milky skin  looks so smooth and soft to touch, and those kissable lips is slightly parted, heavly breathing , and I could smell that familiar sweet intoxicating scent I smelled when we shared our dare kiss , his thin kissable warm lips and that sweet scent is giving me the urge to kiss him again ...

KISS HIM AGAIN?!!!!!WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING ?!!!

Myungsoo 's small crescent eyes shockingly transformed into an OWLS  EYES!! Finally realizing what happened

And those warm lips, suddenly " GET.OFF .OF .ME! " he said in an irritated tone .

And I just realized the position we are in !

I immediately pulled myself away and stood up in a flash . He also stood up .

"yaa---- yaahhhh ! Why do I feel like I'm at the peak of death whenever I'm with you ?! And do u really love kissing me that much? " he said almost yelling those words .

I raised my brow " excuse me?! It was an accident and the -- the kiss , it was also an a--accident ! " I said and turned around cause I feel like blushing !  I even burried my face in my hands with embarrassment !/p>

He was silent for a while, and then I suddenly saw fireflies flying at us , I gazed and saw many fireflies surrounding us , it made me smile  looking at it . " myungsoo ! Are u seeing this?! " I asked and pulled out my hand, some fireflies landed on my palm .

" of course , I'm not blind . " he said arrogantly that It made me frowned .

I turned to him and saw him doing the same thing I was doing . And he also looked amazed .

The fireflies flew away the awkward atmosphere reigning between me and myungsoo .

From a far I saw a treasure chest. And my face just lit up! " myungsoo ! We found the treasure ! " I said while pointing at the treasure chest in the middle of a forest , it was not hard seeing it cause the hundred fireflies everywhere just lit up the entire place . :)

We immediately took steps . We looked at the chest and opened it .

" OH MY GOD !! " I shouted .

The treasure was a MACBOOK !

I immediately grabbed it and opened it if it's really real ! And it was !

" I've always wanted to have this ! " I said and started kissing it nonstop . XD.

" well ,what do u know ?" myungsoo said and pulled out the last item from the treasure chest.

I looked at it and see what it is .

And I just gasped !

" is that? IS THAT A LEICA 0-series camera?! " I asked , I might be seeing things .

He looked at me surprised . " never thought u knew anything about cameras . " he said .

" of course I do! I've read about it , last may it was in an auction and It sells 2.8 million ! And it was bought by an anonymous bidder . Waiit----- don't tell me the bidder was -------- "

"  halmuhnee ." he said finishing what I was about to say .

I was stunned , a MacBook and a 2.8 M worth Leica camera ,?! these are are in deed treasures! il make sure to join the next years treasure hunt ! Who knows, I might get a trip around the word ticket XD.

I was staring at myungsoo and he was--- he was------ is it me or my eyes are failing me these days ?! Myungsoo was --------SMILING ! He was smiling at the camera, he pressed some buttons and checked it out like a child being curious what each buttons can do XD.

It's not the smile I usually see , it's not his evil smile, or his insulting smile or  his irritating smile or even his teasing smile . It was his sincere smile .  

I was dazed . And his left dimple was even showing ! He has that ? ! And he's eyes we're not the sharp, cold , evil , irritating eyes , but two set of happy eyes . He was happy with the camera .

He looked at me smiling , and his dimple just compliments his smile , and how the fireflies were playfully flying around him . I was  starstruck , I even dropped my flashlight .

And suddenly ,

Lubdab , lubdab, lubdab,lubdab,lubdab, lubdab, lubdab .

I reached for my chest * my heart is going crazy again!! *

I immediately turned around * I think I need to see a cardiologist one of these days , cause i think I'm having PALPITATIONS!  And its a sign of heart problems ! *

Breath in .... Breath Out ... Deep breathing

And when my heart FINALLY went to normal ,I remembered the flare I was holding , I lit it up and to my shock it flew up and scattered throughout the night sky like fireworks !  BOOOOMMMM !!

I looked up smiling and watch the fireworks !  Then suddenly a camera flash hit me . " Yahhh ! You took a picture when I'm not ready ! " I said and was about to grabbed the camera but he was raising it up in the air .

" let me see it " I beg . And he looked down on me with pity . * this jerk ! * he gave it to me, and the moment I looked at it the picture was already deleted . " hey ! "

" I don't keep ugly pictures on my camera, it brings bad luck . " he said and chuckled .

" WHAT DID U SAY ?'! "  

I was about to start yelling when I heard a succeeding " BOOMMM ! " and brown, pink and green fireworks lit up the night sky .

Which means--- ??  

" they found treasures too ?i thought we were looking for only one treasure ??" I asked myungsoo who was gazing up .

" looks like halmuhnee is being too generous this yr . I wonder why ? " he said those last words almost in a whispher and focused his gaze on me .

-----------------------------------

All of us went to the field and halmuhnee with all her goons XD were all waiting for us . It seems that the rest were also jumping with happiness : D

" halmuhnee !!  We found the treasure !!!  We are the winners !" Mir shouted with eun who was frowning.

" aneyo, all of us got the treasures " taemin said smiling .

" didn't u saw the flares  Mir ?? " key asked .

" hey what's your treasures ?? " I asked them.

Jonghyun and key raised their treasure .

" it's a carribean cruise tickets!! " key said with happiness " god !I've been bugging my parents about this , but unfortunately ! Jonghyun will be with me ughhhh !! " key said irritated XD .  

" and what's so wrong with that huh??!! Yesss !! There will be girls everywhere ! Yeah baby !! " jonghyun cheered while key rolled his eyes .

" I got a BB GUN !!! " ONEW shouted raising his gun and all of us went running away from him. XD

" Yahhh ONEW ! Will u keep that , we still want to graduate alive ! " myungsoo said .

All of us went to ONEW oppa to check out his gun .XD

ONEW was happily smiling while looking at it .

" okey I think ONEW hyung can sleep peacefully now . " key said and chuckled .

" what do u mean ?? " I asked .

" he had sleepless nights for a month because of that ! " eun ah said .

" and he couldn't stop talking about it to everyone ,it's really irritating " myungsoo said while looking at ONEW who was now kissing his gun with tears of joy .

" yeah yeah ! That's so true ! I asked hyung to tutor me on my algebra, one sec he was talking about equations and after a minute he started talking about how cool the bb guns are blah blah blah !! Hyung ! I actually got an F on my math quiz!! " Mir said finally talking out his Hard feelings XD , all of us laughed .

" hey , isn't that the most expensive airsoft gun this year ? " jonghyun said and took the gun from ONEW . And ONEW was still grabbing it back refusing to give it. XD .

" wow u actually know other things than girls jonghyun ! I'm proud !" key said clapping . XD  " what's yours Tae ?? ".

Taemin was smiling like a puppy and showed us a letter . All of us checked it .

" hey what is this ?!!! " jonghyun said looking at a paper with two pages .

" it's a free pass . " he said charmingly ?

" what free pass ?" all of us started asking .

" it's a free pass to a  banana milk factory :) " he said .

All of us looked at him with (0_0). And " hahahhahahahhahahahahhah !!! "  

" well, I always wanted  to go on a factory tour at a  banana milk company :) I'm soo curiously how they make delicious banana milks ! And i also want to make one !! " taemin said and clapped like a 3 yrs old . XD

" seriously key , u got to fix your brother's banna milk addiction ! " jonghyun said to key .

"I'd  rather see taemin drooling over a banana milk than s jonghyun ! " key said with hands on waist .

" halmuhnee ! U could have gave taemin a free pass to a strip club for a month than a factory tour ! " jonghyun said to his grandma .

" well I did thought of that but I remembered that he's still a minor , Mybe when he turns 18 yep, il let him " halmuhnee said . XD

" halmuhnee !! " key said furiously . : D

" ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !! Halmuhnee ! Sarangheyo !! " Mir shouted and was rolling on the grounds with happiness , he was almost crying with gladness !

We focused our attention on him, and saw him holding a car key . Moments later a car arrived and parked right In front of him .

" wooh! U got a car ?!! " all of us shouted .

Mir was kissing his brand new car* he doesn't need car wash services anymore , his kisses will definitely clear all the dust * XD

And halmuhnee was just smiling .

" eun ah noona !  Whats your treasure ?! " taemin asked eun ah who was frowning the entire time .

". Hahahah she got a box of books about etiquette , socialization, cooking and launguage ! Hahahaha " mir revealed . And eun ah was almost crying .

" wow eun ah , your such a loser these days hahahha ! " jonghyun teased . And she gave him a killer stares .

* the burden of being  the only granddaughter in this family * eun ah thought .

They asked us what we got and we showed them, they were also amazed .

Halmuhnee gave us the things each of us wanted ,well except eun ah , XD but how did she guessed mine ?!  

All of us ran to halmuhnee and gave her our never ending thank u .:)  

" halmuhnee , I thought u pulled out all the animals in the forest??" myungsoo said .

" we heard wolves ! " I said

" yeah halmuhnee ! If I'm not mistaken , I think I heard dinosaurs roaring behind me ! Key with his diva--issh story telling .

" I swear key, it wasn't me . " jonghyun said with pure honesty . XD

All of us laughed with jonghyun :D

" of course I had to make the hunting more interesting . " halmuhnee said and was smiling naughtily . " and I also monitored all of u . " she added .

What ??!! Monitored? She didn't saw us kissing right ??!! Wait --- I'm making it sound like we actually kissed willingly ! Which is not!! Arrggghh ?! What's wrong with me ?! And I heard myungsoo chuckled .

Just look at him ! I'm having disturbing thoughts about what happened and he's just standing there without worries ! His such a numb devil ! Arrgh! I'm always the one suffering around here ! And I pouted at the idea . :0

----------------------------------  

MORNING CAME and so as our farewell moment with halmuhnee :(

Halmuhnee kissed her  grandchildren and gave them her  farewell messages :)

" jinki, be a good example to the youngster okie? Take care of them ,Take care of urself also and be careful with ur bb gun , :), myungsoo , stop frowning all the time,  and stop ! Bullying the maknaes! And be sure to capture those beautiful moments with your camera ( and glanced at me with a naughty smile WHATDA?! ).hyo jin,Act more like a lady , the books will help u , if u'l continue to act like a tomboy and the leader of thugs on your neitherhood, I swear I will send u to a military school bang hyo jin (Kim) ! Jonghyun , keep it up my grandson ! ( winked) And train taemin and Mir well , araso ??? , key , you are all good :) don't forget our shopping this weekend and look out for your brother and the others , and now the two of u (maknaes ), always listen to your hyungs and noona and NEVER FORGET TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH before bed ! Specially u, taemin . Mir, be careful with the car , and invite me to your next drag race !  And all of u, take care of your onew hyung ! No fighting ! Araso ??! " halmuhnee said .

" yeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh !! " all of them answered . :)

She came to me and hugged me tightly , and I also hugged her back with warm :) after her hug he looked at me and smiled.

" take care of yourself araso min2? " she said XD .

I nodded , " Hal--halmuhnee , gomawo :) " I said . She looked at me, smiled and caressed my hair like a grandmom would do to her grandchild .  

" Oww u are always welcome, u can visit me anytime u want , u can even stay with me ! :) " she said cheerfully .

" Amn halmuhnee , can I ask u a question ? I'm just curious . "

" go ahead min2 "

" Amn why were u a bit shocked when u saw me for the first time ? " I asked cause her reaction whe she saw me was ..... Weird ?

She smiled with so much warm and care . " you -- you reminded me of someone, someone I deeply loved :) " she said .

Loved ?? I was about to ask her who it was but ONEW oppa was already calling me .

" u should go !! Take care okie ?? " she said and waved . And I waved back and smiled

I wonder who it was ...

After the noisy and fun trip back to the city , they drove me home safely :) .

------------------------------------

KEY's POV  

I was busy unpacking when jonghyun suddenly came .

" so, are u ready to dance on a pole and strip in front of me ? XD "

I rolled my eyes . " I still have a chance Jongie ! " i said .

" really ?? Where ? Where ? " Jonghyun said and pretended to look under my bed if there is " the chance " I was talking about . I really had enough of this bet !!

I stormed outside my room and grabbed taemin who was passing by , I took him to a vacant dark room and i let him sat on the chair and l pulled the hanging light to lit up . * u know , the scene when a criminal is being murderously questioned by the authorities in a dark room with only one source of light . " hahaha

" taemin !! I'm going to ask u a question ! " I said while taemin was innocently puzzled  sipping his banana milk AGAIN!. Jonghyun was beside me .

" ammmm , sure hyung , .... Wait, is it a situational question again hyung ? Cause I swear if u ask me to choose between you and umma, im not gonna choose ! *pouted with arms crossed and shook his head *

Jonghyun was already giggling . Arrgh !!! >:s

" no! This is more like a--- like a question concerning your emotions , and feelings yah that's it . " I said while eyeing taemin .

" Amn sure hyung wait , did I do something wrong ?? U and Jongie hyung are acting like investigators and interrogating me ! Kekekeke  i feel like a suspect on a banana milk robery  kekeke " he said giggling .

ARGHH ! THIS CHILD IS JUST-----!!

" nope . Now tae, tell me , HONESTLY , do u have any feelings for minhae??" I asked finally throwing bombs at my baby bro , he better be honest about this !

" ammmm ---- " taemin said and blushed !

WHAT??!! NOW HIS BLUSHING JUST HEARING MINHAE's name!! Yahhh taemin !!!

" taemin--ahhh !! Don't u dare blush in front of me ! Answer my question !  Do u like her or not ?!! " I asked aggressively , because I was now really desperate to know ! Jonghyun was already preparing the pole ! Arrgh !

" ammmm ,, hyung, what is "like" ? Will u please  define it for me?  cause I'm a bit confused kekekek. " :) he said innocently while sipping his milk!

" JESUS CHRIST ! " I said and collapsed at the floor while massaging my head with frustration !

You knew about how many calories burns during a 30mins of and you dont  know anything about " like"?!  I asked him with my high pitch tone !

" well, those were book based hyung and the "like", I've never encountered that. " he said innocently .

" until he met my sweetie pie ! " jonghyun said and  taemin blushed !

* oh no ! Why do I feel like a failure as a brother ?!! He doesn't even know about "like "but probably feeling it right now !! He's just too innocent ! I think I've  protected and kept him for my self for too long ! I  think il throw him out and let him sleep at the streets for a week ,next month and give him more freedom ! And Mybe enroll him to JONGHYUN's " school of the wilds " agghhh!!  Haaaayy .. Why taemin?? Why !!*

" someone's gonna strip in front of me later tonight ! Kekekeke "Jong said . I got up .

" who hyung ?, whose gonna strip ?? Key hyung can I --- can I watch ?? " XD taemin said with hopeful expression .

" NO! Listen , like is you know, you like seeing her happy , u want to be with her all the time, u want to help her with anything , and your happy just by seeing her and hate it when she's with someone else , u'l share or maybe give her all ur banana milk! Like that , do u feel that towards minhae ?? DONT U DARE LIE INFRONT OF ME TAEMIN !! " i said and this Is the moment of truth ! Jongie was also curious now .

He thought about it for a sec and looked at me " ammm , kekeke yes hyung I do feel those feelings towards her . " taemin said shyly while bitting his straw !

" WWWWWHHHHHAAATTTTT?!!!!!!!!! YOU DO??!!! " I screamed * he even used the word " her" and not " noona !! *

Jonghyun was celebrating !!!

" whhoeee ! Taemin !! Your finally a  man !! Your finally on this stage I can't even believe how fast , your  are 100 steps ahead of Mir !! From a , to a baby to Amn u actually jumped from being a baby to a man and didn't experienced   puberty but that's okey !! Hahaha I think il give ur Jedi license 3 yrs earlier than expected ! I'm so proud of you ! Now let's go! il introduce u to MAN's BESTFRIEND ! ! Hahaha Now key , prepare yourself and be in my room after 30mins hahah " jonghyun said while taking my baby Tae away from me for real !!!  ;(

And I was left . DEFEATED !!

" now Tae ! I'm going to teach u the proper and the safest  way to bang a girl so that her tummy won't swell for 9months! So that when minhae and I , i mean you , XD finally decided to do it ur already a pro !! Now c'mon buddy !! He said and wrapped his arm around taemin .

" what ?? Wait  Jongie hyung , u misunderstood  me earlier . " taemin said while yanking  jongs arms .

I think I saw the light again!! I immediately went to taemin . " what??!!! Tell us ! "

" well I do like minhae noona, I'm happy when I'm with her and I'm willing to help her with anything ! And I hate seeing her with others because she's always bullied esp. By myungsoo  hyung , it hurts me seeing  her cry and I don't like it at all , and I'm willing to share all my milks with her because she's really nice and i love her , but i don't want to " bang " or even marry her coz i know it's not possible yet , but as of now , I only see her as a NOONA that i truly treasured  hyung :) just noona. No BANGING . Kekekeke " he said

" aahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! " I screamed my diva high pitch tone !! ( u know , key's signature scream kekeke )" my baby Tae !! I though i almost lost u ! Don't u ever do that again! Don't try to grow up so fast, key umma is still here to shower u with love  ! Araso ??! " I said and kissed him on his cheek .

" Amn il let u two have ur brotherly love moment " Jong said , ESCAPING !

" Yahhh !! You !!  HAHAHAHAHA now !! I won this ridiculous bet of yours and since I'm the winner .. Hahahhahahahhahahahahhah (evil laugh ) you'l have to --------------

-------------------------------------

MONDAY ...

We were walking and chatting when an EARTHQUAKE happened and all 100% population of girls and 100% of gays started running outside ! It's like a stampede was about to happen!!

" Yahhh !!! What is all these ?!!! " amber shouted !

" hey lets go and see what's these craziness all about. ! " Minho said .

We went through lots of screaming fangirls and fangays to finally see what's causing all the commotion .

And we were all shocked !!

" JONGHYUN ???!!!!!! "  (0_0)

 Hahahaha what do u think of this chap?? I'm sorry If i wasn't able to update last night and the other , I got busy kekeke , now find out whose halmuhness's loved one and whats causing the school to shake and those fans screaming .. Hahaha pls comment and subscribe kekeke love u guysss kekeke

k.