Powers & Family.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

Just then, someone came walking in the hall and pronounce “Why don’t you five young Aristocraters just focus on improving your powers first instead of wasting the time and effort to summon a Cupid?”

 

All five of them turned back to look at the attractive man with a angelic smile standing by the doorway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No one’s POV

“Darn it, sometimes it really to be a teleporter! I have graduated from school for YEARS and here I am waking up early in the morning just to teleport the kids to school in case they got attack in the middle. They all possess powers don’t they? They can so protect themselves!” Yoochun grumbled while walking pass his brothers' rooms which were located just beside his room.

 

He mentally cursed his luck for being a teleporter. But deep inside his heart, he love his cousins dearly. Each and every single one of them. He may be dreading the fact that he has to wake early to send them to school, but he knows that if anything were to happen to them, he will never forgives himself.

 

He can hear how Changmin is sleep talking about how delicious the Mexican chicken is and how Junsu is snoring loudly. Yoochun chuckled remembering how both Onew and himself love chicken as well. "Guess it runs in the family huh?” Yoochun thought while making his way through the long corridors.

 

 

Photobucket

Yoochun’s Pov

As I was making my way down the stairs towards the huge hall, I heard a familiar hyper voice exclaimed “We could ask a Cupid for help you know? We just have to summon one! After all Cupids are love experts, right!?”

 

Right at that time, I came walking in the hall, leaned against the door and pronounced “Why don’t you five young Aristocraters just focus on improving your powers first instead of wasting the time and effort to summon a Cupid?”

 

All five of them turned back to look at me. Jonghyun look as though he was caught stealing cookies just before dinner time. Onew and Taemin looked shocked before giving me a wave while Minho was just reading his book after realising that it’s me. Is it me or is it that Minho never seems to talk much? Oh right, he never talks much ever since he was born.

Photobucket

 

Key started talking while checking himself in the mirror, “Micky(Yoochun) hyung, we were just wondering when we will be able to find our soul mates? You know, some of us are really getting impatient.”

Photobucket

 

“There is totally no need for you to be impatient. Everything in it’s time my cousins. Why waste the effort to summon a Cupid just to find out? And besides, the only person who will be able to do the summoning would probably just ask you to wait as well..”

 

I heard Taemin and Jonghyun sighed. I could see that some of them look disappointed while some frowned. I always don’t get the point of having a soul mate, I just want a child. I don’t like the idea of getting married. But it is true that Yunho will just ask them to wait, Yunho is always about “Everything in it’s time” and “Everything happens for a reason”, even I myself get annoyed about that at times.

 

“Now come on guys, wipe that look off your faces! All of you should concentrate on improving or mastering your powers now. Think about how the all of you can protect your soul mates in future when you master your powers. Onew can use his telekinesis powers to throw enemies off the ground, Jonggie can master the power to or confuse his enemies mind and having premonitions of future or past events, Key will be able to freeze and sense creatures using his power sensing, Minho will have lighting speed and will be unbelievably strong, while Taemin will be able to throw high voltage energy balls and develop h-“ I ranted till Key cut my sentence.

 

“Yea yea Micky hyung, and Taemin will develop his force field power which can protect himself by using it to block out attacks. We knew that already! Jaejoong Hyung always, and I really meant ALWAYS  repeat these to us while we were having our training. Besides, Junsu and Changmin hyung always give us really tough trainings! We will definitely develop them well.”

 

“KIM KIBUM! Please, mind your manners. Do not ever, EVER, cut in whe-“ and there, someone else just have to cut me again.

Photobucket

 

“But Yoochun hyung, Jaejoong hyung really nags us a lot, we will definitely not forget about how we have to master our powers.” Taemin interrupted me. I gave a thought about it and realised that I was ranting just now. Perhaps I have been around Jaejoong too much these days that I pick up his nagging skills. I frowned unknowingly.

 

Minho suddenly stood up from the sofa, closed his book that he was reading and rubbed his temples while speaking calmly, “Yoochun hyung, please take us to school now, school is starting in 7minutes time.”

Photobucket

 

I quickly took a quick look at my watch and cursed. I started to gather them together and got everyone of them to hold their hands together.

 

“We are going now, so hold on tight to your hands cousins!” I said out loud and took a final look at all of them to make sure their hands were held together. I do not wish to leave someone behind and end up coming back to get him again.

 

I held onto Taemin’s hand tightly and signal for them to get ready. Light blue orbs started appearing around us and swirl. In a matter of seconds, light blue orbs appeared and the next thing we see is the school's rooftop. I seems to be getting slower as each day passes by, maybe I should start training myself so that I can orb faster in future.

Photobucket

(The orbing from a place to another. Light blue orbs swirling)

“There, have fun in school today cousins! Don’t forget to return home after school for your training with Jaejoong hyung! Be careful.” I shouted to them and heard Key grunting. I chuckled, recalling the days where me and my brothers were just like them. I gave them a final wave and decided to head home and continue on with my much disturbed sleep.

 

I orbed back into my room in the mansion and landed on my soft and comfortable bed that has my favourite white bedsheets. I then realised that I should have orbed from my room to the hall in the morning instead of walking.. Silly me!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi, this will be chapter 2! This might be a little boring and long. Please do comment on where I can make improvements. In this chapter, the boys powers were being revealed and yes!  DB5K will be in this story as well, I love them as 5. Hope you continue to enjoy reading!