The emitting Bright Lights.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

“Im not a jealous over anything or anyone hyung!” I yelled back. I stood in front of her and was trying to wake her up by slightly tugging her hand. Aphrocy started lifting her head up and slowly opening her eyes. She used her hand to rub her eyes and blinked a few times. How cute! Just then, white light started to appear around her. It’s like she is the one giving off the light. What is that light emitting from her? Nevermind about that, I need to know why is she here in the first place.

 

“What are you doing at my house instead of going to school?” I asked her gently. She started to blushed and blink a few times before answering me. “Ermmm…. You see..”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Aphrocy’s Pov

I was sitting by the couch observing Yunho work with Amber seated by my side. I am still kind of worried for Petit no matter how much Key tried to assure us that Yunho is the best potion maker he knows. I just can’t help it. Afterall, Petit is part of my family, I can’t stop worrying till she gets better.

 

“It’s all my fault! I should have taken better care of Petit. If I have look after her more often, I would have prevented her from getting sick and we do not have to end up in this situation now! It’s all my fault!” Amber groaned in frustration.

 

Seeing Amber like this hurts me. I held onto her hand tightly and tried to comfort her, “Don’t blame yourself Ambs, Key said that his cousin is a really great potion maker! He will definitely figure out a cure for him.”

 

“I don’t know Aphy, I don’t know.” Amber replied and tears started to form in her eyes. My grip on her hands immediately tightened. Amber is a really strong person, she hardly cries. I was always the weak one and she was always the one there to comfort me when I break down. This time it’s my turn, I have to be strong for both Amber and myself. “I-i am afraid to l-l-lose her. I don’t w-want to l-lose h-her.” Amber stuttered and started to sob.

 

Key walked towards us and stop right in front of us. “I will not let that furball die you hear me!” Key said angrily. He gave us a frustrated look and continued, “You should stop crying now because that furball won’t die! You cry only when she dies, but she is and will definitely still be alive! So stop crying this instance!”

 

I looked up at Key. My tears were threatening to fall, but I know I must continue to stay strong. Key is right, we must believe in that Petit will get well. I turned Amber around to face me and hugged her, “You know Ambs, Key is right. Petit is and will still be alive. We just got to believe in that, okay?”

 

“Y-yes. You’re right. I-i’m sorry Key..” Amber mumbled, but loud enough for both Key and I to hear. Key then squat down on the floor to reach Amber’s eye level.

 

“That’s more like it! If Micky hyung returns home first, I will get him to try and heal.. Peta?” Key said, sounding confused.

 

“Petit.” Amber answered to solve his confusion.

 

“Oh right, Petit. If he comes home first before Junsu hyung did, I’ll try to get him to heal Petit. However, hyung can’t heal all creatures. His healing powers might not work on Petit. But fret not, we still have got Yunho hyung and his miraculous potions!” Key asserted, trying to cheer Amber up.

 

Key is not such a bad guy after all when he is not in his all so mighty mood. He may be rude at times, but he sure makes a really affectionate guy from the way he tried to cheer Amber up and how he tried to help Petit.

 

“Thanks..” Amber replied, finally stopping her tears.

 

Thank godness Amber finally stopped crying. I am really glad that that is over with, because I am really not used to seeing Amber breaking down. I am thankful that Key is there for us and especially for Amber. I wonder if Taemin will be there for me if the same thing happened to me? I meant there for me at least as a friend?

 

I laid back on the couch and felt really tired. Slowly, I doze off to dreamland while hugging onto Amber’s arm in replacement of a pillow.

 

I was sleeping peacefully until something was tugging on my arm. I was hesitant to wake up at first but the tugging only got stronger. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a skinny figure standing in front of me. The lights are too bright that it’s hurting my eyes. I can’t see the person’s face clearly. Taemin? Is it Taemin? I thought. My eyes started to get adjusted to the room’s light. I rubbed my eyes with my hands. I got shocked by the person standing in front of me. It really is Taemin! I am not dreaming am I?

 

“What are you doing at my house instead of going to school?” He questioned me. I blushed unknowingly and started to blink several times. He is still standing in front of me, I am not dreaming!

 

Omo! How do you want me to answer that? I mean where do you even want me to start from? “Ermmm… You see...” I started saying before a dolphin like screech decided to interrupt me. Phew! Save by an interruption!

 

Everyone turned their heads to face the brown coloured door to Yunho’s lab. “I am back with the herbs guys!” It’s Junsu! Yes! He is back, that means that Petit will be fine in no time! As he walks into the lab, the pair of black wings on his back started to shrink and disappeared. That's amazing..

 

“Thank you, Junsu.” Yunho said while getting the herbs from Junsu and started to mash the herbs into tiny pieces before pouring it into a green liquid stored in a test tube. I thought it was yellow before? How did it turn green?

 

“Can I get this little one with me to the table over there?” Yunho asked, pointing towards the table on the opposite end of the room. Amber stood up quickly, carrying Petit with her and said, “I’ll come along!” Yunho nodded and went towards the other end of the room with Amber following behind him.

 

“Can someone please fill us in on what we’ve been missing out on?” Mr Hero asked once Amber and Yunho left. Hold on, what is our music teacher doing here?

 

Photobucket

Taemin’s Pov

Aphrocy started to explain to us why they skipped school, what kind of creatures Putti and Petit are, how they ended up at my house with Key hyung cutting in at some point of the explaination. Key hyung sure is annoying at times.

 

She made eye contact with everyone while trying her best to explain how Key found them and got them to our house. Except, me. She would look at me in the eye and blushed slightly before turning away. Why is she doing that? Besides, what is this light emitting from her? It’s getting brighter and brighter.

 

I should be annoyed by now, but I find myself getting more and more attracted to her. Now that is really strange. Maybe I’ll just ask her later.

 

“So that’s why you are here.” Yoochun hyung exclaimed. He paused to think for a while before continuing, “What clan did you say you were from again?”

 

“Entral clan. Actually, there is not much of the clan that’s left.. We are probably the only two Entrals left.” Aphrocy replied sadly. My heart tightens when I saw the sad look on her face. I have the sudden urge to just hug her in my arms and comfort her. But I stop myself, I don’t want to look like a , especially in front of Aphrocy.

 

“But you are one baby. Don’t you remember the dream?” Came Jonghyun hyung’s voice from behind me.

 

I froze instantly the moment I hear the D word. No hyung! Not now, not about the dream! Then I saw Jonghyun hyung's face scrunched up. He must have heard my loud plea. I then let out a sigh, glad that he actually heard me.

 

“What dream are you talking about Jonggie?” Key hyung asked.

 

“Yea, what dream?” Onew hyung added. I felt my face starting to grow hot.

 

“Hyunggggggggsss ~ Stopppppp it!” I whined. Luckily, no one else besides Jonghyun and I knew what my dream was about. I blushed slightly remembering the details of Aphrocy in my dream.

 

Just then, Yunho hyung came towards us with a smiling Amber trailing behind him.

 

“Everything is fine now. She just needs a little rest.” Yunho hyung announced with a smile on his face.

Photobucket

 

I saw Aphrocy ran towards Amber and took a look at the furry creature before giving it a kiss. Then there is this other creature which she called Putti flapping her wings and going around in circles making some weird noises. I guess Putti is as happy as them to see her friend recovered. Aphrocy and Amber bowed to my hyungs to thank them for their help. Hyungs assured them that it was okay and not much of a big deal before they stopped bowing.

 

Jonghyun then slowly started to approach Petit whom is resting on Amber’s arms. He reached out his hand slowly and stop before he touches Petit. He then asked, “Is it okay if I touch her? I'll be gentle.”

 

“It’s fine by me.” Amber replied while smiling.

 

Everyone started to crowd around Amber to take a closer look at Petit. It sure is cute, but why does it have horns while Putti does not have any? Jonghyun continued to reach out slowly and right before he touches Petit, some pink bubbles were shot at his face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Jonghyun hyung fell back onto the ground on his and Putti came flying in front of Petit, as if it was trying to protect her from harm. I heard everyone in the room laughed and I chuckled. That was really funny!

 

“Omo! I am so sorry!” Aphrocy stood up quickly and helped Jonghyun up before she continued, “Putti thought you were going to hurt Petit, that’s why she attacked. I am really sorry!” She bowed 90 degrees. Why is she still emitting light from her body, and why isn’t Amber emitting any light?

 

“Ah, nevermind. It’s okay.”Jonghyun hyung said while glaring at Putti.

Photobucket

 

“Hey Aphrocy, what is this light that you’re emitting from your body? Why does Amber not have any light emitting from her?” I asked curiously.

 

Aphrocy frowned and said, “Of cause Amber does not emit any form of light, neither do I. Entrals don’t emit any kind of light.”

 

That can’t be right. The light is really there! I still see it! “Hyungs, does anyone of you see the light? It’s really bright you know?” I asked my hyungs. There are so many of them, at least one of them must have seen it!

 

Everyone turned to look at Aphrocy and gave me a confused look. I saw Jaejoong hyung and Minho hyung shaking their heads.

 

“I don’t see no lights.” Said Onew hyung.

Photobucket

 

“You must be hallucinating Taem.” Jonghyun hyung added while nodding his head.

Photobucket

 

“Are you sure you are not having a fever?” Junsu hyung asked worriedly while touching my forehead with the back of his hand.

Photobucket

 

“There really is a light emitting from Aphrocy! I am perfectly fine and I am not hallucinating hyungs!” I exclaimed.

Photobucket

 

Jaejoong hyung commented, “That’s really strange you know.”

Photobucket

 

“Agree.” Minho hyung said and nodded.

Photobucket

 

Key hyung then scoffed, “He must be outta his mind!”

Photobucket

 

I gritted my teeth hearing Key hyung’s words. He is always so insensitive and rude. How I hate his attitude! I then frowned. Why don’t anyone seems to believe me?

 

“Alright. Clam down kids, let’s go see Uncle Hyperior and Uncle Coeus in the great hall now.” Yoochun hyung announced.

Photobucket

 

We all started making our way towards the hall. I kept thinking about why am I the only one seeing this bright light coming from Aphrocy. Are my powers growing? What exactly is happening? Aish, this hurts my brain cells too much! Aphrocy then started to walk beside me.

 

“Who is Uncle Hyperior and Uncle Coeus? What are we going to do there” Aphrocy asked.

 

She has been here for hours and she is still clueless as to who rules this place? Adorable much. I chuckled and answered, “The Uncle Hyperior and Uncle Coeus that they are talking about you mean?” She nodded and I continued, “Uncle Hyperior will be my father and the ruler of Aristocraters clan, King Hyperior. Whereas Uncle Coeus will be his younger brother, Prince Coeus and also the school's principal. And we are bringing the two of you to meet them. You mean you were here for hours and you still don’t know that?”

 

I see Aprocy’s mouth dropped open while Amber’s eyes went wide.

 

“Not to worry my students, they are both very kind and friendly. You will know once you meet them.” Jaejoong hyung tried to assure them.

 

As we step into the great hall, father together with Uncle Coeus and Changmin hyung came towards us. “It’s great to see all of you together besides dinner time. It’s been awhile since we gathered like this, and who are these two young ladies?” Father asked while making his way towards them.

 

I sure hope father dosen’t scare them too much!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another long chapter, I hope it’s not too boring!