Cold? Warm?

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

She then asked hesistantly,"so, if you're not here for revenge, what are you doing here?"

 

Crap. How should I answer that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't possibly tell her that I was spying on her could I? But what else can I say? Maybe I could tell her that I was just passing by? No. That sounds dumb. How about I tell her that I accidentally orbed here by mistake? Aish, it actually sounded worst. Or..

 

"Erm.. Are you okay?" she asked eyes filled with concern.

 

Why won't I be okay? Do I look weird or something? I wiped the sweat off my head using my white coloured sleeve and realised that it is now stained red. Darn it, i hope it stops bleeding soon cause I am feeling a little more giddy now.

 

"Well, other then this red substance flowing down the side of my head, I am pretty fine I guess."

 

"I'm really sorry! I thought that you were some other human or beings trying to peep at me again. If you will allow, may I tend to your wounds please?" She lowered her head as she bite her lips and started to kick an invisible pebble. Is she nervous? Or maybe she felt sorry?

 

But wait. Did she also say again? So there is always someone peeping at her? This is precisely why I feel that girls should not live out alone in the woods. No one is there to protect her. I let my thoughts run for a moment and kept silent. I still think that it is wrong for her to live alone.

 

"So, may I attend to your wounds please?"

 

I looked at her and gave her a slight smile, "why not?"

 

I orbed down the tree and appeared beside her. She gave a loud gasp and looked at me from head to bottom before shrieking, "How did you do that!?"

 

"I am born to be able to do this," I answered with a grin before I took a step back due to the giddiness. Gosh, this is worse then I thought it would be.

 

I then felt her cold hands holding onto my arms, supporting me as she tried to move forward and guide me along.

 

Her hands.. It is not as cold as ice, but there isn't any warmth in it. I then look at her hands which are still holding onto my arms. Are her hands always this cold? Are Sirens all like this?

 

"Now come on, this way," she said and struggle to guide me with all her might towards the hut.

 

Somehow, we manage to reach her hut and she left me sitting on what I suppose is her bed. It smells of wood and it is rather hard with only a wooden pillow and an old blanket on it. How could anyone sleep on a bed like this? I started to feel that I am very priviledge to be living my life. I have everything that gives me the utmost comfort anyone could ever ask for ever since I was born.

 

I heard shuffling around the hut that broke my train of thoughts but I couldn't see her anywhere. She then seems to appear out of nowhere bringing some what I think are herbs on her hands. She had also changed into a white floral dress, no longer wrap in just that revealing, attractive.. err I mean towel.

 

"You will feel better in no time, I promise! This is a type of cure where my species have long passed down." She said as she sat down beside me.

 

"Are you sure that it is not only for Sirens but also okay for an Aristocrater?"

 

She were silent for a moment before answering, "Good question. I do not know but we never know unless we try, right?" She ended it with one of the brightest smile that I've ever seen.

 

I gave her a faint smile and nodded for her to continue. I winced upon coming into contact with the greenish staff that she had smashed into pieces and applied it on my wound. She then went to wash her hands and return to sit by my side.

 

"So could you tell me again why you are here, mister.. Err.."

 

"Yoochun," I offered.

 

"Yoochun? Alright! So why are you here Yoochun?" She asked.

 

I thought about it for a moment, I do not know how should I answer that. But if I want to know more I should answer her first. Well.. here goes nothing, "I have got questions for you and I will like to find out more. If it is alright, do you mind if I ask you some questions?"

 

"Questions? This is the first time anyone wants to ask me any questions. Shoot!" She said excitedly. First time eh? How weird.

 

"Okay. So first off, why are you living here alone? Where are the others from your species?"

 

"Well, the people of my species have gone away and isolate ourselves on an island quite long ago with the reason that the human race is populating and that we will not fit in. I personally do not agree with that, that's why I am now here. With no money, I couldn't live anywhere else but in this abandon hut that I came across when I first came here. So I made it my home!"

 

"Okay.. Hmm, what about...."

 

We continued the rest of our question and answer session with a light heart. At times, she shows very weird expression by scrunching up her face while thinking and at times, providing very cheerful, positive and sincere answers. At times I would also stare into her midnight blue eyes and it felt as though I would get lost in it. So beautiful, so mysterious.

 

I actually find myself enjoying this a little way too much.

 

Our little session came to an abrupt end when I suddenly received an emergency phone call to get back home. I bade her goodbye and walked out of her hut.

 

She gave me a final wave with a beautiful smile before she turn away. I stood outside her hut one last time, just a moment to process what had happened for the entire day with this girl whom appeals so much to me before I orb away.

 

Her words were the total opposite of her touch - it's warm. Warm just like a human, warm just like any other warm-blooded creatures, warm.. just like me.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took me awhile to think about what should happen next, and ta-da! new chapter up. Hope you will like this new chapter. Gonna start on the next chapter now! Critics or comments highly welcome.