The Owner of that beautiful voice.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

“WHAT THE ! YOOCHUN IS HAVING WHILE WE WAIT!?” Jaejoong hyung shrieked and slam the door wide open.

 

“PARK YOOCH-“ Jaejoong hyung stop yelling all of a sudden. All of us rushed in. What we saw definitely shocked us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Taemin's Pov

I heard some gasping and some muttering curses coming from behind me. I heard Amber said that she will be waiting outside the music room along with Aphrocy. This is bad, REALLY BAD!

 

Yoochun hyung was lying down on the floor with the girl sited on top of him. I let out a sigh; at least they are not having . But why are they in this kind of position? What’s with their weird conversation from earlier on? Why is Yoochun hyung not reacting after seeing us?

Photobucket

 

“What in heaven’s name are you doing Chunnie!? Get up!” Junsu hyung shrieked as he started running towards Yoochun hyung’s side. Yoochun hyung is still not reacting and kept looking at that girl.

Photobucket

 

The girl sited on hyung gasped when she saw us. She slowly stood up and backed away a few steps. Why is she backing away from us? Why is Yoochun hyung still lying down on the floor?

Photobucket

 

“Who are you?” Jaejoong hyung asked with a dangerous tone. She looked around and panicked when she realised that she was cornered by all of us.

Photobucket

 

“Yea! What are you doing to our Micky hyung, explain yourself!” Key said angrily.

Photobucket

 

Onew then step forward, with he’s head tilted to a side and exclaimed,”Jaeny?”

Photobucket

 

“WHAT THE !? JAENY?” Now it’s Jonghyun’s turn to yell.

Photobucket

 

Huh? Did they say her name is Jaeny? Do Onew and Jonghyun know her?

 

“I-i..” the girl that Onew and Jonghyun claimed to be called Jaeny trembled with fear as she speaks.

 

“Don’t make me repeat. I asked, who are you.” Jaejoong hyung hissed in a poisonous tone.

 

“J-jae-n-ny.” She said shivering.

 

Onew then said, “She is from my class.”

 

“She is not human. I sense power coming from her, be careful.” Key hyung suddenly said.

 

“She isn’t human? Then what is she?” Onew asked with confusion written all over his face. Key was about to say something but somebody cut him.

 

“Joongie! Chunnie is not moving! He is still staring into the air, he is not responding to me!” Junsu hyung exclaimed while trying to shake Yoochun hyung.

Photobucket

 

Changmin hyung then cupped onto Yoochun hyung’s face and kept yelling for him to wake up. But Yoochun hyung still won’t react. He just kept smiling and staring into thin air, it’s as if he is on drugs, in the high mood and nonchalant to everything around him.

Photobucket

 

I immediately turned around, went towards Yoochun hyung’s side and tried calling him. However, it was to no avail, he isn’t responding to anything. I then saw tears started to form in Junsu hyung’s eyes as he repeatedly called out Yoochun hyung’s name.

Photobucket

 

Now I am afraid. Why isn’t he responding to any one of us? I am afraid to lose any of my family members; they meant the whole world to me. Just what the ing hell did that girl do to hyung!?

 

“What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Brother.” Jaejoong hyung said every word with each step he took closer to Jaeny.

Photobucket

 

“I-I didn’t m-mean to! I-i am sorry!” She stuttered as tears started rolling down her cheeks. Jaejoong hyung then used his left hand and pulled Jaeny up by her neck while staring her in her eyes with fury. Jaeny started choking and was suffocating really badly.

 

“I said, what did you do to him!” He yelled in anger as a fire ball started to form on his other hand.

Photobucket

 

Jaeny saw the fireball and her eyes went wide as she trembles. She tried to free herself from Jaejoong hyung’s grip, but hyung is too strong for her to even budge a bit. Fear was clearly written all over her face as she started gasping for air. Just then Jonghyun went forward and tried to pry Jaejoong hyung’s hand away from her neck, “You are killing her hyung! Stop it!”

 

But it was as though hyung didn’t hear what Jonghyun said. His grip on her neck seems to be getting tighter and tighter. Minho then suddenly pulled Jaejoong hyung’s arm, his grip on her neck was released and hyung almost fell backwards with Minho’s superhuman strength.

 

“ARE YOU EN MAD? ARE YOU ON HER SIDE OR ON YOUR FAMILY’S SIDE MINHO!?” Key hyung shouted really angrily and pushed Minho.

 

All these are causing me pain in my head. They need to stop! What matters most now should be Yoochun hyung, not any of this ! We need to know how to get hyung back to normal.

 

“I am sorry I have to do this, but we need her to know what happened. She can’t die, not just yet.” Minho stated with a frown.

Photobucket

 

“I agree.” Onew hyung added and knelt down to reach Jaeny’s eye level before continuing, “So, what did you do to our cousin?”

 

Tears kept rolling down her cheeks while she used her hands to touch the red marks on her neck. It seems to hurt her really badly. Out of a sudden, she stood up and made a mad dash for the exit while pushing away Onew and Jonghyun. I was too shock to even react.

 

However, her attempt to escape failed when ice started forming on her legs, forcing her to stay still on the spot just before she reaches the exit. Key walked to the front and faced her, “Last chance. Talk or die.”

 

“I-I need money, t-that’s why I-I did t-this.” She choked.

 

“Money? Just for money and you make my brother lifeless?” Junsu hyung suddenly shouted while tears started streaming down his cheeks.

Photobucket

 

“And what is the ‘this’ that you are refering to?” I hissed as I stood up and make my way towards Jaeny while glaring at her. No one gets away from hurting my family members, no one.

Photobucket

 

“Please.. p-please don’t kill me. I will talk!” She murmured, but loud enough for us to hear.

 

“Talk or be prepared to eat this.” Jaejoong hyung said while bouncing the fireball on his left hand.

 

“I-I am not a h-human. I a-am a..” She mumbled.

 

“A what!?” Key shouted, annoyed.

 

“S-siren.” She said softly.

 

Siren? But it’s not possible; Sirens no longer live alongside humans as far as I know. Father once said that they retreated and went into hiding in order not to be discovered by humans or other creatures. I then spoke up, “A siren? Stop lying! Sirens went into hiding a long time ago ever since the human race started populating!”

 

“Are you sure you want to lie?” Jaejoong hyung took a step forward as the fireball on his hand grew bigger.

 

Jaeny winced and continued, “It’s the truth! I am speaking the truth! I went away from my species to learn to blend in with the human race. I only wanted to feel the fun out here in the real world!”

 

“You mean making my brother lifeless is fun? Do you want me to show you what real fun is?” Changmin hyung yelled while still holding onto Yoochun hyung.

 

“N-no”, she defended herself and continued, “I only hypnotize him so that I could steal his money. I do not have any money here; I can’t survive without having any money! I can’t even eat..”

 

“Are you telling the truth?” I asked, still feeling the anger boiling inside me.

 

“Yes, she is telling the truth. She is not thinking of any excuses.” Jonghyun suddenly announced.

 

“I swear that I am not lying. I can get him back to normal if you promise to release me.” She spoke timidly.

 

Jaejoong hyung then gave Key a nod as Key started to wave his hand, “Run again and this time I will freeze you up to your neck.”

 

She gulped and nodded. She went to Yoochun hyung’s side, took over Yoochun hyung’s lifeless body from Changmin hyung and wrapped her arms around him. Jaeny started saying in a seductive tone, “Wake up now, I command you to wake this instance.”

 

Must she do it in a seductive tone? Whatever. If it will help hyung to be normal again, then it’s okay. Junsu hyung then sat by her side while waiting impatiently for Yoochun hyung to get back to he’s senses.

 

A few seconds later, Yoochun hyung sat up and blinked his eyes as if he just woke up from a nap. He turned to face Jaeny and said, “You have a beautiful voice, what-“ Before he could finish his sentence, Junsu hyung jumped onto him and hugged him tightly as he cried tears of joy, “YOU’RE AWAKE CHUNNIE!”

Photobucket

 

Every one of us went toward Yoochun hyung. Jaejoong hyung smiled as he hugged Yoochun hyung and exclaimed, “I am so glad that you are alright!”

 

“Why won’t I be alright?” Yoochun hyung asked confused as Changmin hyung hugged him too.

 

Every one of us were happy that Yoochun hyung is finally awake and were sort of having a mini celebration until Key yelled, “Don’t think I am letting you off this easily, stupid siren!”

 

I turned around to see Key holding onto Jaeny’s wrist. She struggled and shouted, “You said you’ll release me if I help you get him back to normal!”

 

“Yes, I did. But not before you pay for what you have done to him first!” Key yelled at her angrily. She looked down on the floor after hearing what Key said.

 

“But I don’t have anything valuable to pay you back with.” She mumbled.

 

“Since everything seems to be okay now, just let her go. No matter what she did, she must already feel guilty about it.” Yoochun hyung said while trying to push Junsu hyung away from hugging him too tightly.

 

“But-“ Key said and was cut off by Yoochun hyung as he placed his finger on his lips, “just let her go, you promised her, right?”

 

Key rolled his eyes upon hearing that. I saw Jaeny took a few small steps backwards before running towards the door when she realised no one will be stopping her.

 

Once the door close to a shut, Yoochun hyung asked, “But what exactly happened that got you guys so mad at that beautiful girl?”

 

I heard Key groaned and Changmin started explaining what happened with Junsu’s exaggeration of his feelings here and there. Yoochun hyung’s eyes grew wide and shouted “WHAT!” when he realised that he is the victim. I heaved a sigh and smiled lightly, at least Yoochun hyung is alright now.

 

But I am not letting this go easily. I need to find out if the Siren is not there to harm my family. Maybe I will see her in school tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it’s not a boring chapter. I can’t think of any better ideas to introduce this mysterious Siren that will play a part in the future chapters. Will try to update soon! :D