Thy family of Superpowers. (The perfect 10)

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

As we step into the great hall, father together with Uncle Coeus and Changmin hyung came towards us. “It’s great to see all of you together besides dinner time. It’s been awhile since we gathered like this, and who are these two young ladies?” Father asked while making his way towards them.

 

I sure hope father dosen’t scare them too much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Taemin’s Pov

“They are the students from my class, whom coincidentally are the last of the Entral clan.” Jaejoong hyung responded to father’s question.

 

“The Entral clan? Did I hear you right?” Father asked with a frown. Huh? Father sounds like he knew about the Entral clan.. Strange.

 

“Yes father, they claim to be from the Entral clan. This two little creatures are their partners.” Onew hyung answered while pointing towards Petit and Putti.

 

Father stepped forward and took a look at Petit and Putti. I notice that he observed the little creatures carefully and smiled warmly. Father reached out to Putti and gently it with care while saying, “It’s been a long time since I’ve heard of the Entral clan. In fact, the Entral clan helped save my grandfather a long time ago.”

 

“What do you mean father? The Entrals saved our great grandfather?” I questioned. How did father came to know about the Entral clan? I’ve never heard of them before. And why did the Entrals have to save great grand?

 

“Later son,” Father said and turned to face Aphrocy and Amber, “How do I address you girls?”

 

“I’ll be Amber. This is my fraternal sister, Aphrocy. I am the older one.” Said Amber.

 

Then I heard Changmin hyung whispering to Jonghyun hyung, “She’s hot! How did you guys get to know her? Does she have a boyfriend?” For some reasons, I felt angry upon hearing Changmin hyung’s words. Jonghyun hyung then glanced at me and wiggled he’s eyebrows, “Changmin hyung, she doesn’t have a boyfriend, but she might have one soon.”

Photobucket

 

“Who will that be?” asked Changmin hyung with a cramp in between his eyebrows.

 

Jonghyun chuckled lightly before replying, “Someone will be really jealous if you keep up with the questions! Right Taemin?”

 

“Stop it hyung!” I hissed. How many times does he have to tease me within a day?

 

“Alright, I’ll stop it Taem. Don’t be angry baby.” Jonghyun said with both his hands raising up to surrender. Aish, that hyung!

 

Suddenly, I felt somebody nudged me on my arms to grab my attention. I turned to see Onew hyung by my side, tilting his head towards Uncle Coeus.

 

“Are you kids listening to me?” asked Uncle Coeus with a constant cramp in between his eyebrows. Uh... Right. What was he saying just now?

 

Uncle Coeus sighed and said, “I was saying that you kids should help Amber and Aphrocy move into our house. It’s not safe for both the girls to live in an apartment with only humans around them.”

 

Shocked from what I’ve heard, I immediately asked Uncle Coeus to reconfirm, “Really? Are they going to move in here with us?”

Photobucket

 

“Yes Taemin. Your father and I think it is a good idea to get them to live in the mansion with us. Afterall, we are indebted to the Entrals for saving your great grandfather. Besides, we have more than enough room for the all of them, including their partner creatures.” Uncle Coeus answered while patting Putti’s head.

 

I was still shocked by the news that I didn’t realised that my mouth was wide open. This is great! I can get to see Aphrocy every single day!

 

“Taemin, if you do not like the arrangement, it is okay with us. I mean Amber and I can continue on living in our own apartment.” Aphrocy told me.

 

“Yeap! It’s totally fine, we can live on our own. There is no need to trouble you guys further, especially after going through all the trouble helping us cure Petit.” Amber added while smiling.

 

“N-no. That’s not what I meant.” I stuttered and smiled sheepishly, “I was just shocked, that’s all!” I saw Aphrocy looking at me and smiled. My heart skipped a bit upon seeing that.

Photobucket

 

“Then that’s final, you can move in with us anytime from now.” Father announced while smiling widely.

 

“Well, I guess it’s okay. Since we’re new and we don’t get to know people like these every now and then.. Are you okay with that Aphy?” Amber asked Aphrocy.

 

Aphrocy thought for a while before answering, “If it’s not a hassle, then it’s up to you Ambs.”

 

“I insist my girls. We can provide you with all you need here. We will also be able to protect you. Hesitate no more, take this as the Aristocraters repaying the Entrals for saving our family line.” Father stated.

 

Amber and Aphrocy looked at each other before nodding and chorused together, “Thank you so much King Hyperior!”

 

“Well then, welcome to the family!” said father happily and hugged both Amber and Aphrocy. I chuckled lightly when I see their awkward faces.

 

“This will be fun! We will finally be having girls living with us!” cheered Jonghyun excitedly. I rolled my eyes at his sudden outburst.

Photobucket

 

But I am really happy too. I bet all of the hyungs are happy as well, judging from their facial expressions. I could hear mumblings here and there in between and brother and cousins. I could hear Onew hyung saying how interesting things will be getting to how Minho hyung just smile and said nothing.

 

“Yahhhh Jonggie!” Key snapped, “Contain your excitement please, you’re disgracing us!” Key may look as though he is pissed off by Jonghyun’s excitement; I know that deep inside he is excited as well. Just that he doesn’t show it out like Jonghyun.

Photobucket

 

“You know you’re happy too Key, just show it!” exclaimed Jonghyun hyung. I saw Amber and Aphrocy giggled by the side.

 

Uncle Coeus coughed to get our attention and the hall was once again filled with silence. Uncle Coeus then continued, “Since the whole family is here, I think we should formally introduce ourselves first.” Father nodded.

 

“You go first Yunho.” Requested father. The all of us stood in a straight line and face both the girls.

 

Yunho hyung nodded and started to introduce himself, “Hi, I am Yunho. I am the second eldest of all my brothers and cousins, born after Jaejoong. I can summon creatures, make potions and cast spells. As you can see, that was how I cured Petit.” Amber nodded and bowed slightly with Aphrocy following her.

Photobucket

 

“I’ll be Mr Hero in class and Jaejo-“ before Jaejoong hyung could finish his sentence, Jonghyun cut him and scoff, “Mr HERO again.” Emphasising on the word hero.

Photobucket

 

Jaejoong hyung shot him a glare. “No interruptions boys!” father said sternly. Both the hyungs gluped and continued on with the introductions, “As I was saying, I’ll be Mr Hero in school and Jaejoong at home. I have the power to control the heat and fire. It’s nice to finally have some girls here at home. And if you're interested in my power, it's like this..”

 

A ball of fire lit up in his hands and engulfed as soon as he closes it. Jaejoong hyung's power is one of the most powerful one among us. That is why he will be taking afew of us with active powers for lessons.

Photobucket

 

“Hello ~ I am Junsu. I have a pair of fluffy black wings that I really, really, really love.” Junsu hyung sang his sentence and sprouted his wings.

Photobucket

 

“And my name is Yoochun, but you can call me Micky. I have the ability to heal and orb around to places that I want to,” blue orbs swirled around Yoochun hyung and he disappeared. I heard the girls gasped. Within seconds, blue orbs appeared again and Yoochun hyung is back at the same spot where he was, “It’s nice to meet you.”

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

“Hi, my name is Changmin. I am the youngest of my brothers but older than my cousins. I have the power of hyper voice that can destroy. I think it’ll be better to show you my power some other time, it might hurt if I show you here.” Changmin hyung finished with a chuckle.

Photobucket

 

After Changmin hyung’s introduction, there was a moment of silence. Everyone got curious and turned to look at the person beside Changmin. Onew hyung was standing there keeping his silence and scratched his head.

 

“What’s wrong Onew?” Uncle Coeus asked.

 

“I don’t really know how should I introduce myself Uncle Coeus.” Said Onew hyung, still scratching his non itchy head.

 

Father rolled his eyes and answer Onew hyung, “Just say your name, maybe what you like and what kind of powers do you have.”

 

“That’s easy.” Onew hyung said, suddenly filled with confidence. “I really love chicken!” He exclaimed. Everybody turned to look at him for the second time. He then continued while smiling goofily, “My name is Onew. You can call me Onew and err.... Onew. My powers will be to move things around.” Onew hyung than used his index finger to point to two glasses of water that were placed on the old dining table, which was prepared by the servants awhile back, and moved the two glasses of water in front of Amber and Aphrocy. Their eyes went wide with amazement as they took the glass and thanked Onew hyung.

Photobucket

 

 

Photobucket

Aphrocy’s Pov

Woah ~ Onew is really good with his power! He could move things by just moving his fingers! All of them were really powerful. I wonder what’s Taemin’s power? Can he fly like Junsu? Orb like Yoochun? Or move things like Onew?

 

“No, Taemin can’t orb or fly, nor can he move things.” The short and muscular guy standing beside Onew said. But how did he know what I was thinking about?

 

“He is the weird one who was shouting and stomping to our class on the first day of school!” Amber whispered to me. I nodded remembering the loud footsteps.

 

“Hey! I am not that weird!” the short guy looked at Amber and protested before looking back at me, “and I am not that short!”

Photobucket

 

“How did you..” I was cut off before I could finish my sentence.

 

“I can read minds silly!” He stated as a matter of fact. My mouth formed a 'o' shape when I realised that he has been reading both Amber and my minds.

 

“Yea, don’t mind him. He is always invading others privacy.” Key said with a smirked. Suddenly, snowballs and huge snowflake like thing started to form in front of his hands. The snowballs and snowflake then disappeared with a wave of his hands. “This is what I can do. Anyway, you girls should already know my name.”

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Now that is awesome! I saw Amber froze on her spot and looked at Key with amazement. After Key's turn, there stood a tall guy beside. I don’t remember him talking much and I certainly don’t remember if he did introduce himself before.

 

“Minho. My name is Minho.” Minho started running like a flash of light and reached the other end of the hall, pick up the huge and heavy looking sofa with only his left hand, put it down and ran back to his original position in an blink of an eye. “That is my power.”

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Finally, it’s Taemin’s turn to introduce himself and his powers to us. Somehow, I felt rather nervous to know his power. I don’t understand why. I just feel much more nervous or shy with him as compared to the others.

 

“Hello. I guess you already know my name but I’ll say it again. My name is Taemin, and I am happy that you girls will be staying with us!” He said enthusiastically. “I can manipulate electricity like this,” he clutched his hands and open it, with a blue electric ball floating above his palm and dissolved when he closes his palm. He then continued, “I can also have my force field up for protection. I am the youngest of all my cousins and brother.”

Photobucket

Photobucket

King Hyperior then stepped forward, “I am the ruler of the Aristocraters clan, King Hyperior also known as Jaesuk. You can call me Uncle Hyperior if you like. Onew and Taemin are my sons and the rest of them are my nephews. Just like Onew, I can move things with my mind.”

Photobucket

 

"HoDong will be my name and people call me Coeus. I am the younger brother of King Hyperior, and father to both Key and Jonghyun. I am able to see into people’s past lives. Please, call me uncle Coeus.” Said Uncle Coeus and he bowed.

Photobucket

 

Both Amber and I bowed to the all of them to show our deepest respect.

 

“What about you? What can the both of you do?” asked Junsu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, in this chapter, all of the Aristocraters powers were revealed! Kang Hodong will be Prince Coeus, father to Key and Jonghyun while Jaesuk will be father to Onew and Taemin, playing King Hyperion. Don't know why but when I was thinking about if i should insert any picture for King Hyperion, Jaesuk's face came into my mind xD Btw, have any of you seen Dazzling girl mv? Thinking if I should ss and put them in the future chapters, comment pls! (: