Get used, someday.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

I saw Amber fast asleep and drooling. I chuckled lightly. Well, on the brighter side, I get to see Taemin often, right? I placed Putti and Petit onto their mini beds and kissed them goodnight before going to sleep.


 
I shall see you tomorrow, Taemin.. I thought as i fell asleep.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Photobucket
Taemin’s Pov


“Remember to meet back here after school with Amber and Aphrocy! Be careful and bye!” Yoochun hyung reminded us before orbing away. Hyung, I will never forget about Aphrocy! I thought as a wide smile slowly form on my face.


 
I was skipping my way to class with my hyungs trailing behind me. The thought of Aphrocy coming to stay at our house is exciting me soooooo much! Now I will get to see Aphrocy when i wake up, in school and even before I go to bed! I can't wait for her to finally move in! Kekeke ~
 

 
“Why are you skipping and smiling like an idiot Cuzz? You are annoying me with all that actions of yours!” Key hyung snapped. You'll never know hyung, you'll never know. I shall forgive your PMS symptoms today because I am sooooooooo happy!
 

 
“It’s nothing much hyung!” I replied him, still smiling widely.
 

 
“Wow!” Onew hyung suddenly exclaimed, “It’s so not like you to not argue with Key you know. What’s the occasion for you to be feeling so happy?”
 

 
“It’s really nothing. I am just excited for Jaejoong hyung’s class.” I answered and frowned. Am I acting too obvious? Maybe I should just contain my excitement for a bit. Anyway, I just decided to lie. I will never tell them that I am excited because of Aphrocy. They will surely throw me tons of questions if I tell them the truth.
 


“Is that really the truth baby?” Jonghyun asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Crap! I forgot that there is a mind invader with me. I glared at him and replied with a displeased tone, “Yes, it is.”
Photobucket

 
Jonghyun noticed the tone of my answer and he probably read my mind again. “I am sorry baby. I just can’t help it, it’s a daily routine to read each and every one of your minds.” He told me and pouted.
Photobucket

 
“Hyung, you could really use some coaching on mastering how to give really awesome pouting!” I mocked at him.
Photobucket


“Yah Taemin, I have my own charms okay!” Jonghyun scoffed. Onew chuckled lightly after hearing that. Jonghyun turned to glare at him and decided to just ignore the chuckles.

Photobucket


 
But it’s really the truth! Hyung is a failure at doing aegyos. Girls are all attracted to him for he’s manliness and he’s affections. It’s too bad that hyung is only interested in looking for he’s one and only soul mate. He will flirt a little here and there, but he never commits or play with other’s feelings.. Or else plenty of girls would already have become he’s victim.


 
As we were approaching our destination, we bade goodbye to one another and went off to our respective classrooms. When I stepped into my classroom, I saw Aphrocy and Amber already seated at their seats. They sure came to school early today. I approached my desk and greeted both the girls. I saw that the light is still surrounding Aphrocy. But whatever it is, I will find out once we get back home.


 
“Good morning, Taemin, Key and Minho.” Amber replied to my greetings while smiling. Minho hyung gave her a faint smile and then rested he’s head on his desk, while Key grinned and said, “I’ll have great mornings if you greet me and only me like this every single day.”
Photobucket


I saw Amber frowned and continued on with reading what she was reading before greeting us. Key hyung must be trying to flirt with her. I sure hope that Amber does not fall for he’s tricks! Key is known for he’s playboy attitude and he love challenges. Amber is a tomboy and to him, it will be a great challenge. To be able to make Amber fall for him and once again prove he’s “almighty-ness” which is not that almighty in my honorable opinion.
 

 
Aphrocy bowed a little and smiled when I greeted her. Strange, why is she so quiet today? I thought we became a little closer after all that had happened yesterday at home. Maybe I should start talking to her first.
 

 
While waiting for Jaejoo- I mean Mr Hero to arrive in class, I decided to start a conversation.
 

 
“Hey Aphrocy, where is Putti?” I randomly shot a question that I could think of. I have got no idea why it is so hard to just start a conversation with her.


 
“Actually she’s just resting on my desk,” she said and gave a nervous laugh while pointing to a part of her desk, “she had her invisible shield on so you will not be able to see her.”
 

 
“This invisible shield sure is handy!” I said whatever that comes to my mind first. Aish, why can’t I think of a better answer?
 

 
“Yea, it sure it.” She replied not looking at me and again laughed nervously. Then there was silence for a while before Jaejoong hyung decided to step into class. I was actually quite irritated by myself that our conversation was so short. I ignored hyung’s ramblings on musicology and thought for a while how we could converse without hyung noticing.
 

 Photobucket
Aphrocy’s Pov


After Mr Hero step into class, he immediately started he’s lesson on musicology. I started to take out my notebooks and pens to take down notes. That’s when I realised that I still have Taemin’s pen with me.
 

 
I turned to face Taemin and before I called out for him, I saw him building castles in the air. Why is he staring into space when lesson just started? It’s kind of cute though. I then decided to peek at him using the side of my eyes while facing the front.
 

 
Suddenly, he took out a piece of paper and started scribbling. Great, maybe he is finally paying attention in class. He looks handsome when he is concentrating. I saw him turned to my direction and I immediately switch my gaze to look forward. Omo! Did he see me staring!?
 

 
“Aphrocy, aphrocy!” He whispered.
 

 
Oh no, maybe he did caught me looking at him, how how how how!? A shade of red started spreading over my face as I stuttered, “Y-yes?”
 

 
He quickly passed me a piece of folded paper. Err, that's it? So he was actually trying to pass me a letter, and I thought that he caught me staring. Phew!


 
I unfolded the letter and saw what was written inside, “How are you feeling about moving into our house with us? I am happy that you and Amber will be staying over from today onwards! ^o^” I giggled upon seeing he’s message and started writing on the same piece of paper too.
 

 
We continued on with our conversation with letter throughout the lesson.
 

 
Aphrocy: Actually I am feeling quite nervous about moving in..


Taemin: I understand. Is that why you are being so quiet today? ๏_๏


Aphrocy: Yes. It’s the first time we are going live with other people other than our own family. So, I am kind of nervous. But I’ll be fine!


Taemin: Don’t be! I am glad that you’re quiet because of feeling nervous. I mean, I was afraid that I did something wrong to upset you. ●_●


Aphrocy: No! All you and your family ever did was helping me and Amber. I am really grateful for that. Thank you! ^‿^


Taemin: Enough of all the thank yousssss. Are you going to join us for break today? /:

 

Aphrocy: Yes, Ambs and I will be coming along if you don’t mind. Let’s concentrate for the rest of the lessons okay?

 

Taemin: That’s great! Don’t feel so nervous anymore, feel better soon alright? Let’s work hard together, hwaiting! :D

 

The rest of the day went by pretty quick. Break time was kind of awkward because I was seated next to Taemin with our shoulders brushing each other at times. It was fun being around them, listening to their jokes, their arguments and having fun altogether.

 

I am glad that now I have friends that I could hang out with and talk to. In the past, I only have Amber. Now I have a bunch more friends and I still have Amber!

 

Amber and I were following the guys to the school’s rooftop. We have to take the long stairway that connects the last floor to the rooftop. I started to perspire when we were only half way through. My legs are getting numb here! How I wish I could just fly up the flock of stairs. It’s too bad that I don’t possess any wings.

 

“Do you know that Taemin might sprout wings? If he does, he can carry you and fly up to the rooftop everyday you know?” Jonghyun suddenly said while facing me.

 

“Err.. You talking to me?” I asked, feeling confused why is he suddenly talking to me and how did he know I was thinking about wings? Did I thought out loud?

 

He stifled a laugh and continued, “Have you forgotten that I’m a telepath?”

Photobucket

 

“Oh.. Yea, I kinda forgot about that, sorry.” I replied. I sure am not use to these things, they’re still pretty new to me.

 

Jonghyun suddenly laughed out loud. I stare at him in confusion for he’s sudden outburst. He saw me staring and started to calm himself down and answered my thoughts, “Too bad, you just gotta get use to being mind invaded by me daily now that you are gonna stay at our house. You are pretty unique you know? Usually people scold me when they know I am invading their thoughts but you apologised. That’s cute!”

 

I blushed lightly after he finished his sentence and told him, “I’ll take that as a compliment. Thanks, I guess?”

 

“Yah Jonghyun hyung! Stop your teasing and hurry up! Yoochun hyung had already arrived!” Taemin shouted from the front. Why does Taemin sounds like he is pissed off suddenly? Did something happen?

 

I took the last few steps and finally reached the school’s rooftop. Finally! We saw Yoochun leaning against the fence while waiting for us. He totally looks like a model posing for he’s photo shoot here.

 

“Hi kids! Hi Aphrocy and Amber.” He greeted when he saw us only a few meters away from him. All of them waved back and greeted him while Amber and I bowed.

 

“Now now, you girls do not have to be so formal anymore. We are going to live under the same roof soon. So please, drop the formalities.” Yoochun told us and presented he’s angelic smile. We nodded and he continued, “Let’s get going then. Hold on tight everyone!”

Photobucket

 

I held on to Amber’s hand and another person’s hand. I didn’t know whose hand it was because I was busy trying to help Amber balance Putti and Petit on her arm. Blue orbs started swirling and the next thing I know is we’ve reached home. Being able to orb sure is handy! I turned to my left and realised that I’ve been holding onto Taemin’s hands.

 

We both blushed crimson red before withdrawing our hands. Omo! I blushed again. Why do I keep blushing! It’s so embarrassing.

 

Just then, someone broke the awkward atmosphere and yelled, “Alright, we don’t have the whole day so let’s get packing now! Chop chop!” Key clapped he’s hands twice loudly once he finished he’s nagging.

Photobucket

 

“Aphrocy..” Taemin called for my name. I turned to look at him while lowering my head for my bangs to hide my blush.

 

“Yes Taemin?”

 

“Let’s not be awkward when we are together okay?” He said shyly.

 

 “Okay, I will try.” I replied with a shy smile.

 

I was really shocked by what he was saying! I mean, I wasn’t really expecting him to say something like this. He smiled widely when he heard my reply. I guess that’s good right?

 

“Come on, let’s start packing! He held onto my hand and started to pull me towards one of the room and started packing the things that we need.

 

I think I could get use to these. From Jonghyun invading my thoughts, to Key’s nagging.  And maybe.. Just maybe, I will get use to Taemin holding onto my hands without me blushing. No, actually I will get use to all of these, someday. I know I will.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there are still any readers reading this fic, I am sorry for the late update. Have just changed a new job, hence was quite busy with the trainings. I should be a little more free now to do some updates weekly! Thanks for reading again ~