Help.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

I could not understand nor did I try to. I left the 'surprise' together with the note I prepared earlier at the spot that she sat previously and orb home immediately.

 

I need confirmation and I need it quick.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

"Hyung! Hyung! I need your help!" a frantic voice suddenly appeared in my room that caused me to jerk.

 

I turn around to see Yoochun inside my room. I sighed, feeling relieve that it isn't some kind of creature that had broke into our home.

 

"Why didn't you knock and walk in like every other normal people do? You were lucky that I wasn't asleep and were marking the school papers. I could have shot you with a fireball you know."

 

"I am sorry hyung, this is urgent and I really need your help now."

 

"What is the matter?" I asked. Yoochun hardly display any extreme emotions unless something is really up and he looks really desperate now.

 

Yoochun ponder for a moment before answering, "Hyung.. How much do you know about soulmate?"

 

I frowned and replied, "soulmate is a person whom is meant for you?"

 

Yoochun sighed in frustration and rephrased, " What I meant was, how do you know who is your soulmate?"

 

"I am not sure, Chun. I have not met mine yet so I can't really help. Maybe Taemin could help since he already met his."

 

"Right. So I am going to barge into another room again."

 

"Can't you wait till tomorrow?"

 

"No. This is really urgent."

 

"Why?" I questioned. It is already almost midnight, I think the rest of us are already asleep.

 

"Cause I think.. I might have met mine but I can't be sure." Yoochun answered softly.

 

"Really? Who and when?" I probe, feeling surprised. Who is that girl?

 

"Later hyung. I need answers, quick."

 

"Then I'll barge into Taemin's room with you."

 

"What happened to manners huh hyung?" Yoochun smirked.

 

"Screw manners. This is a valid reason to barge into someone's room," I smiled, thinking how will Taemin react when we barge into his room. Maybe he might shoot us with one of his electric balls just like what I would have done!

 

Yoochun nodded. He held onto my hand and we orb into Taemin's room.

 

When we appeared in Taemin's room, we saw that Taemin was sleeping soundly on his bed. We approached him and tried to wake him up, "Taemin ah, wake up. Taemin ah, hyung need your help."

 

Taemin stirred in his sleep and slowly sat up. He rubbed his eyes and slowly realise that we were in his room.

 

"...hyung..?" He asked sleepily.

 

"Taemin, I need your help." Yoochun said as he sat down beside Taemin.

 

"Yes hyung?" Taemin asked groggily.

 

Yoochun then started to relate his encounter with Jaeny at the lake with us. He said that she shone right under the moonlight, so bright that it should have hurt his eyes but instead he was still looking at that light feeling perfectly normal.

 

Taemin share with us that he saw a light emitting from Aphrocy as well, but she wasn't standing under the moon, nor did the moonlight caused her to shine since they were both in Yunho's lab.

 

"Could it be that the moonlight caused her to shine?" Taemin asked. I was also wondering about the same thing. Maybe Sirens shine under moonlight when they come into contact with water?

 

"I don't know," Yoochun said.

 

"Why don't we ask Yunho hyung? I remember Jonghyun said that Yunho hyung could summon a cupid. Maybe a cupid could answer some of your questions," Taemin suggested.

 

Even though Cupid is kind of the angel of love, is summoning one to ask questions the correct way to handle this?

 

"Should we really be doing this?" I asked, not wanting to get all of us into trouble.

 

"Maybe we can ask for Yunho hyung's opinion. Afterall, he is the only one who can do the summoning," Taemin answered.

 

"Okay. So, we are going to barge into Yunho hyung's room?" Yoochun asked.

 

I nodded. This is getting fun!

 

Yoochun held onto both Taemin and my hands as we orb into Yunho's room. However, we couldn't see Yunho anywhere. We then orb into his lab and saw him working on some test tubes with different colours of liquid.

 

He jerk the moment he realised we were there.

 

"What brings you guys here in the middle of the night?" Yunho asked.

 

"Chun needs help," I answered.

 

Yoochun then tell Yunho his encounter all over again.

 

"Interesting.." Yunho commented.

 

"So what do you think, should we summon a Cupid?" Taemin asked.

 

Somehow I still feel a little uneasy about that. Something in my head tells me that this is wrong, but I couldn't offer them a better solution.

 

"Maybe we could try a spell to see who your soulmate will be instead of summoning a Cupid," Yunho offered.

 

"And how do we do that? Have you tried it before yourself?" Yoochun asked.

 

Yunho paused for a moment before replying, "No. I always felt that everything will fall in place in it's time and reason, so I haven't try it. It'll be a trial and error."

 

"Trial and error? There shouldn't be errors when conducting a spell. What if something weird or bad happens?"

 

"That's why I will try it first. Remember, if anyone can reverse a spell, that would be me." Yunho assured.

 

Yunho proceeded to the empty space in his lab and started taking a number of liquid, weird leaves, and a bowl.

 

Yunho pour the contents into the bowl and mixed them. He took one of the leaves and put it in the bowl before using the leaf to sprinkle some of the liquid into the empty space and recited:

 

After a long time,

I am here right now.

Because I long for that time,

I tried to live without knowing.

Show me the time that we would spend together,

The time that makes us fall in love.

Show me who you are,

Right here and now before my eyes.

 

The liquid on the floor suddenly started to sizzle and green smoke started forming.

 

"The vision should appear anytime now guys," Yunho signaled.

 

As the green smoke slowly got heavier, a figure started forming. It slowly form an outline of what seems to be a human, however it is still covered in thick, green smoke. The smoke slowly faded and a woman with pitch black bob hair appeared. She was covered in black tights and her eyes, so dark it was as though you would get lost in it. She also had daggers hanging on her belt. Her look spells danger and it gave me shivers down my spine.

 

"Hyung? Is this right?" Yoochun asked to confirm.

 

"This isn't suppose to happen.... Something must have gone wrong....." Yunho answered, still staring at the woman with his mouth hanging.

 

"Why am I here, where is this!" The woman hissed.

 

All of us were silent due to the unexpected 'guest'. She doesn't look happy and I smell trouble. I shouldn't have let Yunho cast that spell. What am I suppose to do now!

 

"Answer me you fools!" She continued in a poisonous tone.

 

"I'll send you back to where you came from, tell me where did you come from?" Yunho asked with caution.

 

"Hell," she hissed.

 

"Stop fooling around and tell us where you came from," Yoochun countered.

 

"I came from Hell and I am not intending to go back there anytime soon," she shot back, "So this is the human world eh? This will be fun."

 

I quickly generated a fire ball in my hand and attempted to scare her, "Quit playing games or I am going to turn you to ash!"

 

"Ohhh, I am so afraid of fire. Try blasting it on me, it would really hurt," She answered with sacarsm.

 

This woman is not an easy one. Usually when I generate a fireball, most of them will get afraid, but not this one.

 

"If you are not going to blast me with one, how about I do this!" She said in rage as she took out one of her daggers and threaten the nearest Yunho.

 

I immediately shot the fireball at her but the fireball dissolved completely upon touching her. Shucks! What is happening!?

 

"As you can see my darlings, I am pretty immune to fire because I too, command the power of flames," she laughed wickedly.

 

"Who are you," Yunho asked.

 

"What kind of question is that, we need to send her back now! She is dangerous!" Taemin shouted.

 

"I am someone whom you wish you never met."

 

Out of a sudden, a lightning bolt shot her as she screamed and fell down on one knees.

 

"Can't handle electricity? I thought that you were good. Stay down and we will send you back," Taemin said in a dangerous tone.

 

"Never," she shouted and dash for the window. We chased right after her but she got too far in a matter of seconds. All that is left are her laughters that echo back to us.

 

We are officially in trouble now.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this chapter is alright! I used rooftop prince's OST(the one yoochun acted in as Leegak, I really like that show!) for the beginning of the spell. Critics and comments highly welcome!