More to Entrals.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

Both Amber and I bowed to all of them to show our deepest respect.

 

“What about you? What can the both of you do?” asked Junsu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Aphrocy’s Pov

“Ermm, how do we explain this?” Amber frowned and started to think, “We do not really possess any kind of powers like you do, but we do have creature partners. Our creature partners were 'born' at the same moment when our parents gave birth to us.”

 

"Yeap, that's right. They appear in egg forms and the egg hatches within the day!" I added.

 

“That’s cool! I want one too!” Jonghyun interrupted.

Photobucket

 

“Shushhh Jonggie!” Onew said.

Photobucket

 

“Well, we were told that they possess powers and can change their forms. The current forms they are in now are their normal forms. Cute, small and cuddly. Putti has the power of shooting bubbles and Petti has the power of puffing little flames. Once they go into their ultimate form, they become even larger than us! Can you imagine that? They will also be a lot more stronger. Sadly, our entire clan was wiped out when we were pretty young and we have got no idea how to get them into their ultimate forms, not even Putti and Petit knows how.” I said while looking at Putti and Petit who were both looking upset. Did I just made my little ones upset with my words?

 

“However,” I continued, “ultimate forms or not, I still love them with all my heart!” Hearing this, Putti and Petit immediately bounced up and flew towards my face and rubbed their cheeks against mine.

 

“Awwww ~ So cute!” Junsu exclaimed.

Photobucket

“Yea, they’re so cute right Junsu hyung! We need to get some of these furballs! Hey, will they ever leave you to find others?” Jonghyun asked.

Photobucket

 

“Nope. They are bounded with us for life. That is till the day we die, they will die too. But if they die first, we Entrals don’t. I don’t know why it is like these, but these are just the way things are. How I wish I can learn more about them and understand them better. ” Amber told them while holding Petit up.

 

“You know, we do have some books in the library that were here since centuries ago. Maybe you can find out more about your partner creatures and your clan’s information there.” Yunho suggested. They even have their own library, they have almost everything here..

Photobucket

 

“Well, since I have active powers and your partner creatures do too, you might wanna join us in our training. Who knows if it might boost their power or trigger them to transform into their ultimate forms?” Jaejoong added.

Photobucket

 

“And there’s these thi-“ Junsu said and was cut off by Taemin.

 

“Hyungs, I think that they are already tired. It has been a rather long day, don’t you think so? Maybe we should just go one step at a time.” I saw most of them nodded and Taemin continued, “Maybe we should first go to their house and shift their things back home.”

 

“When will be a better day for the two of you to move in?” King Hyperior asked.

Photobucket

 

“Is tomorrow okay?” Amber said.

 

“Yes it is.” King Hyperior said and continued, “Kids, please assist the girls to move their belongings to our house, alright?” I felt a little uneasy hearing this. I mean it’s great that we get to live in a huge mansion with everything you need here, plus you get to live with kind and powerful magical beings. It’s just that I am afraid that we are too much of a trouble for them. I am afriad of bringing them more trouble..

 

“Is it really okay? I mean will we be bringing trouble or be an-“ I asked, feeling unsure again.

 

“Say no more Aphrocy! It’s not much of a problem and we don’t mind, right hyungs?” Taemin assured me with a wide smile and turned to look at his hyungs. The way he smiles and the way his eyes are forming a slight curve! My face heated up when he looked at me. Most of them were nodding or smiling to us. Then I guess.. It’s really okay?

Photobucket

 

“Alright, Amber and Aphrocy, please follow the kids to the rooftop after school alright? I will be there waiting to fetch you guys.” Yoochun said with a warm smile. All of them sure have really nice smiles, not to forget that they are all really good looking. It must be in the genes for them to all look this attractive. It’s just that I’ve got no idea why I am so much more attracted to Taemin. Weird?

Photobucket

 

I turned to look at Taemin when he was talking to King Hyperior. He looks kind of skinny but he sure does have muscles. I like his red hair and I really like it when he wears sleeveless top, because it shows off his arm muscles well! Toned arm muscles, fair skin tone, boyish looks, eyesmiles, beautiful smile, ideal height....

Photobucket

 

“You are so checking Taemin out again!” Jonghyun suddenly blurted out. Everyone turned to face me. How did he know!? Am I too obvious?! Ohh my goddd! What should I do now!? Taemin and I were by now staring into each others eyes. My face flushed red from embarrassment. We then looked away at almost the same time. Now that is really embarrassing! I then turn to look at Jonghyun feeling confused how did he know I was chec- .. I mean my inner thoughts.

 

“Opps, sorry, my bad. I’ll try my best not to invade your personal space again.” Jonghyun pouted and apologised. Ohhhh right. He is a telepath, he can always read the minds of others easily.

Photobucket

 

“I-it’s o-o-okay.” I stuttered, still feeling embarrased.

 

I heard mumblings, people's giggles and chuckles. Even Amber is giggling! How could you Ambs! The pink shade on my face turned into the colour of red. I stole a glance to see how Taemin is reacting and I could see him.. blushing too? Is he embarrassed by my actions as well? What should I do now? Ahhhh! This is really embarrassing!

Photobucket

 

“Now stop it kids. It’s getting late, Yoochun, could you please send the girls home?” Prince Coeus asked. Yoochun nodded and walked toward us.

Photobucket

 

“I’ll be orbing you girls home, so don’t be afraid. It takes only a few seconds.” He told us smiling. “Please hold your hands together and I’ll start orbing!” Orbing? Uh.. The one that Yoochun demostrated to us earlier on with light blue orbs swirling around him before he disappears, right? Or is it the one have super running speed? Maybe I should hold onto Amber's hand first and find out what is orbing later.

Photobucket

 

Out of a sudden, someone screeched, “WAIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ~” I turned around and realised that it was Taemin. Huh? What's wrong now?

 

“One last thing, Father, Uncle Coeus, can you see the lights coming from Aphrocy? I told the hyungs about this. Apparently none of them could see it. So can you see it?” Taemin asked, his face filled with curiosity.

Photobucket

 

“Lights? What kind of lights?” King Hyperior questioned.

 

“Can’t you see it? It’s coming from her. The lights only surrounds her!” Taemin replied.

 

Why does Taemin have to insist that there are lights coming from me? I really don’t emit lights. “Taemin, I really don’t give off any forms of light. I do not have any power except for my creature partner.” I try my best to explain to him.

 

“But..” Taemin mumbled.

 

“Hmmm, are you thinking about what I think it is Coeus?” King Hyperior asked Prince Coeus.

 

Prince Coeus nodded and answered, “I think of the same way brother.” So what is it? Why are they not telling us? Is it a bad thing? Or am I having some weird problems which I have no knowledge of?

 

“What is it father! Tell me, are my powers growing that is why I can see the lights?” Taemin asked impatiently. I listened intently because I myself would like to know why Taemin has been claiming that there is light around me. He doesn’t seems to be lying.

 

King Hyperior smile and answered, “No Taemin. But you will find out tomorrow after you helped the girls move in.”

 

I saw Taemin pout. He is really... cute I must say. But nothing beats my Putti in cuteness!

Photobucket

 

“Come on now, let’s get going.” Yoochun suggested as he grabbed onto Amber’s hands. We bade the Aristocraters family goodbye and I took one last glance at Taemin before we leave. I smiled at him and saw him returning me one. Blue orbs started appearing and then we were suddenly at our own apartment. So this is orbing, so very interesting!

 

 

“How did you know where we stay?” Amber asked. Yea, I am actually pretty curious too. We haven’t told him anything yet but he already knew where we stay.

 

“Well, if you girls know where your home is and I am thinking of going to your house while I orb, I will end up at your house.” He answered with a faint smile.

 

“Wow, that’s really cool!” Amber exclaimed.

 

“It is? Well, I need to get going now. I have to wake up early to send the kids to school, so goodnight. See you girls tomorrow.” He said and bowed.

 

“Goodnight and thank you for everything.” I replied and bowed as well. Blue orbs started swirling and in seconds Yoochun was gone. THAT WAS DEFINITELY VERY COOL! I wonder is it possible for me to learn how to orb as well?

 

Amber and I then prepared ourselves for bed time. As I lay on my bed, I started thinking. Many things happened in just a day, so many things were running through my mind. What is the light issue that they are not telling us, not even their sons and nephews? I sure hope it’s nothing bad. I hope I can find the information on our creature partners and clan in their libraries. Can I? Wait, am I dreaming? No, it can’t be. Everything feels real. Scratch that, everything is real. It just happened too fast..

 

I turned around and saw Amber fast asleep and drooling. I chuckled lightly. Well, on the brighter side, I get to see Taemin often, right? I placed Putti and Petit onto their mini beds and kissed them goodnight before going to sleep.

 

I shall see you tomorrow, Taemin.. I thought and slowly closed my eyes.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An entire chapter in Aphrocy's POV! Hope you have enjoyed reading this chapter and please drop me any critics if you have any, thank you very much (: