Invitations.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

"Alright, alright. Forget it, let's go to the restuarant now, it will be my treat, I am getting a little hungry here. But no more eavesdropping in future okay?" Yoochun hyung annouced.

 

I sighed in relieve that hyung is not angry. I promise myself that next time when I decides on a spying mission, I got to be extra careful to make sure no one else follows me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's POV

 

A month after the Yoochun and the Siren's incident past. Things seems to have gotten much better now. I notice that Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin and the Entral girls have made friends with the Siren. They spend their recess time together in school frequently.

 

I suppose Key still have some issues with her seeing that he is still not talking to her. Whereas for Minho, he doesn't really talk much so my guess is that he don't really care if he is friends with the Siren or not. The Siren seems to be okay though I have yet to talk to her. How can I even talk to her? It will be weird after how I almost force a fireball down . But I haven't got a choice.

 

As the eldest among my cousins and brothers, the responsibility of protecting them naturally falls on me. I will not let anyone hurt them. Sometimes I ask myself if I am even capable of protecting anyone. Oh yes, people might say that I have one of the strongest power ever bestow to an Aristocrater, but that does not make me almighty. I couldn't possibly be with them every single day and time.

 

That is also the reason why I always want them to concentrate on training their powers whenever possible. At least if they are able to control their powers well, they will be able to protect themselves better. Some of them still couldn't control their powers fully, and that is causing me some headaches.

 

Beep beep.

 

The tone that signals a message had came in beeped. I open up the message, curious as to who will be sending me messages since school is almost over and that I do not really have other contacts except for my family members.

 

Taemin: Jaejoong hyung, tomorrow is Jaeny's birthday, can we do up a birthday party for her at our home?

 

Jonghyun: Yeap, can we do that hyung?

 

Taemin: Pretty please? :/

 

Yoochun: We are really doing that at our home?

 

Taemin: Yes, if hyung agrees! ^^

 

This new group chat thing is a little confusing to me, back in those days we could only send a message to one person at a time. Now you can create a group chat and send one message to all parties in the group chat. You have gotta give technology these days a thumbs up.

 

Me: I am fine with it if Uncle Hyperion and Uncle Coeus agrees to it.

 

Taemin: Yes! Thank you hyung! ^^

 

Junsu: Yayyyyy! We are gonna have a partyyyyyyyyy ~ xD

 

Key: Why would you guys wanna throw her a party? She is no Aristocrater.

 

Jonghyun: Why won't we want to?

 

Key: Cause she isn't one of us.

 

Taemin: Who cares! We are still going to have a party!

 

Yunho: Who is Jaeny?

 

Key: That Siren.

 

Taemin: She is the Siren and everyone here is invited! Please confirm your attendence by replying yes!

 

Jonghyun: Yes!

 

Junsu: Yessie!

 

Onew: Yes

 

Minho: Yes.

 

Yunho: Yes. I will like to meet her. Maybe I could find out more about Sirens. It's so rare to get to see a Siren.

 

Changmin: Yes. Yunho hyung, it's a birthday party, not a lab test.

 

Yoochun: Definitely yes. Hyung, don't scare her too much at the party. She only recently got to have friends.

 

Key: Why are you so concern about the Siren, Yoochun hyung.

 

Yoochun: Cause she is a friend and her name is Jaeny.

 

Changmin: She is just a friend? You sure?

 

Minho: I don't think she is just a friend to hyung.

 

Yoochun: I said she is and that's final.

 

Key: Whatever. I am not free to attend.

 

Jonghyun: Somebody is getting angry again! D:

 

Key: Shut up Jong.

 

Taemin: What about Jaejoong hyung? Are you going to attend?

 

I read Taemin's message and thought about it for a moment. Should I really be going? I mean it is her birthday and a person whom tried to hurt her before appearing at her party would be weird right?

 

Me: I am not sure yet.

 

Jonghyung: Why? O.O?

 

Taemin: Yea, why hyung? ):

 

Should I tell them my concerns? What if me appearing at her party would destroy her mood? She might get angry or upset or worst, she might get scared.

 

Me: I am not sure yet. I will let you know later.

 

Taemin: Sure! (:

 

5 minutes to 1. School is about to end soon. I pack my things and started to make way to the school rooftop. On my way there, I kept trying to decide whether should I be attending and came to a conclusion that I shouldn't. I do not want to spoil anything.

 

I reached the rooftop and saw Yoochun already waiting there.

 

"You are early today chun."

 

"Hi hyung. Yea, I have got nothing else to do anyway."

 

The kids then started to reach one after another. Yoochun orbed us back home and before leaving, he told me that Yunho needed my help at the lab. I nodded to acknowledge and went towards the direction of Yunho's lab.

 

I stepped into the lab and didn't notice Yunho anywhere.

 

"Yunho?" I called out.

 

"Give me a moment Jae!" I heard his voice nearby but I could not see him anywhere.

 

"Where are you? Chun said you needed my help?" I asked while looking around.

 

"Just a moment!"

 

Suddenly a flask with some kind of weird purple liquid started floating around and pouring out it's contents by itself. The purple liquid then disappeared in midair.

 

"What the!? Careful Yunho, something invisible is here!" I said in surprise as a fireball started to grow in my right hand. Maybe some creature had broke into this lab!

 

"No! Wait Jae. Nothing is wrong, just give me a moment."

 

The place where the purple liquid slowly disappear as a human started to form. I nervously readied my fireball just in case this creature attack. The creature's form started to get clearer and clearer and.... YUNHO!?

 

"Yunho? Why were you invisible?" I questioned in shock.

 

"I was trying to make a potion whereby anyone who takes it will have the ability to teleport to one place. Something must have gone wrong and I turned invisible. Another failed experiment." Yunho tried to explain while flipping through his notes on the table.

 

"You experiment it on yourself? You must be crazy. What if you were not able to turn yourself back to normal?"

 

"You gotta try it yourself in order to better know what went wrong. If anyone can find a way to reverse any potion effects, it would be me, so don't worry." Yunho assured.

 

"Hais, what do I do with you. Anyway, Chun said you needed help."

 

"Oh that. I needed you to help me heat up something at an extremely high temperature to see if it can withstand the heat and not melt."

 

"Most metals melt if I go up to my highest temperature. You sure you want me to heat it?" I asked to confirm.

 

"Yes! It is a special kind of metal tapered by me! That metal should be able to withstand lightning and heat!" Yunho said proudly.

 

Yunho then brought out a small piece of brass coloured metal and I started to make flames appear. Despite the highest temperature that I could go with my flame, the metal did not change in shape at nor did it melt. Very remarkable I must say since most metal would melt under my fire in such high temperature.

 

"That's remarkable Yunho."

 

"I know. This is a real success now and you are the first to witness it!" Yunho replied in excitement.

 

"Well, if that is all, I guess I'll take my leave and let you concentrate on your other experiments." I said and took a step before Yunho asked, "Are you going to Jaeny's party tomorrow?"

 

I stopped in my tracks and turn to face him, "Most likely no."

 

"But why?"

 

"You weren't there Yunho. But the first time when we all came into contact with her, I thought she almost killed Yoochun. I was so angry the first thing I did was to grab her by her neck and almost force a fireball down ." I replied as the scene flashed in my mind.

 

"Wow. I didn't know. But I think she will understand why you did what you had to do back then. What's more, don't you sense that Chun seems to really like this girl? Chun hardly ever likes someone."

 

"Yea, I guess. Let me think about it."

 

"Think no more, I will attend it together with you."

 

I nodded and turn around to make way to my room.

 

Maybe. Just maybe it would be okay. Maybe I should start trying to get along with others. I smile a little, took out my phone and started typing away.

 

Me: Taemin. I'll be going tomorrow.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new update since I have again completed it early. Hope this is a better chapter! Critics and comments highly welcome. Lastly, Happy Labour day to all my readers!