A trip to School

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

“To the kitchen and get food for your poor, neglected tummy here.” I cooed and patted lightly at her stomach.

 

I saw her look away, probably still feeling embarrassed. I am glad that at least now, we are still friends. Who knows if we might eventually work out and become partners someday. I sure hope so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Yoochun’s Pov

As I was sitting on the huge sofa in the hall, while waiting for time to pass and fetch the kids, I started drifting off in my thoughts.

 

Today will finally be the start of the training for the kids. I wonder if they will be able to take it or will we be able to coach them well enough. I sure hope that the training goes well. Maybe I should think of some ideas to make training more interesting for them. Junsu do not have any training with any of them till either Onew or Taemin sprout wings. He is so lucky, he gets to rest and spend his time the way he wants to.

 

But I do hope Taemin and Onew sprout their wings soon so that I can orb lesser people. It really is tiring to be a transporter at times. I need to use more energy when orbing more people all together at once.

 

Speaking of which, I wonder how will Taemin and Aphrocy take things now that they know that they are soul mates. I think that they do not have to be together just because of this soul mate thing. They can find their own preferred partners, right?

 

I think I do not need to relay on any soul mate identification process to know what love is. I think I know what love is. Even if I found someone I love or my soul mate, I don’t think I will want to get married. Think about the consequences of being married. Tied down, commitment, responsibilities and so on and so forth. What if the marriage fails? I just want a child. I will devote my entire time and energy to my kid if I ever have one. But how do I have one if I don’t get married? Hmmm.. Maybe I should just adopt one.

 

My chain of thoughts was then cut off by the sudden yelling.

 

“Yoochunnnnniiieee ~ Where are you?” I know this familiar dolphin like screech. I turned to look at the direction where the yelling came from.

 

I should be able to see him coming in in about..

 

One..

 

Two...

 

Three....

 

“Yoochun hyung! Yoochun hyung!” Changmin yelled as he raced into the hall with an excited Junsu. I knew it, that voice was definitely from Junsu.

Photobucket

 

“Yes?” I replied with a bored tone.

Photobucket

 

“Yoochunie ah! We have been searching forever and everywhere for you!” Junsu exclaimed excitedly as he approached me with a smiling Changmin.

Photobucket

 

I rolled my eyes at Junsu’s exaggeration. He loves exaggerating and doing all the aegyos. But then again, this is his charm that I find rather interesting of which I do not possess.

 

“Hyung! Listen. We have got a great plan to spend our time for today before training officially starts!” Changmin said with his eyes beaming at me.

Photobucket

 

For some reason, I feel uncomfortable hearing that. Every time Changmin comes up with an idea, it’s always teasing of people, making fun of people and things like that. He is the evil one out of all my brothers despite being the youngest. It’s also because of these things that he gets himself into trouble with Yunho hyung.

 

“If it’s making fun of others, then I am out.” I told them flatly.

 

Junsu sat beside me and pouted, “But you haven’t even hear us say anything about the plan yet.”

Photobucket

 

“That’s right hyung. Maybe you should listen to what we have got to offer first before deciding whether to reject us or not.” Changmin added.

 

I guess its okay to listen to what they have got to say first. It beats sitting around here doing nothing right?

 

“Alright, alright. So what is the plan about?”

 

“We wanna go and pay the school a visit!” Junsu exclaimed while bouncing off the sofa.

 

“A visit? To the school? What for?” I asked feeling curious why would they want to go to the school.

 

“Yes hyung. We want to go back to the school to reminisce the good old days. We will just take a walk around and see how things have changed over the past few years after we have graduated.” Changmin answered me while smiling widely.

Photobucket

 

I thought for a little while and think that it’s actually a good idea to take a look around the school. Nowadays whenever I go to the school, I only go to the rooftop to send the kids to school or fetch them home. It won’t hurt to take a little look around. “I guess it’s okay. No pranks allowed, alright?” I said while looking towards Changmin’s direction.

 

“I promise.” He replied.

 

“YAYYYYY ~ we are going back to schoooooool ~” Junsu sang his sentence.

 

I shake my head lightly and smiled upon seeing Junsu’s excitement. Sometimes, even when my brothers do just the slightest thing, it would already be enough to make me smile. Junsu hopped around the hall in excitement. He started spreading his black wings and was preparing to take flight until Changmin stop him.

Photobucket

 

“Wait! Yoochun hyung can orb us; you do not have to fly! We will reach school faster if hyung orb us.” Changmin exclaimed as he pulled one of Junsu’s wing to prevent them from flapping.

 

Junsu slapped Changmin’s hand away and started rubbing he’s left wing with he’s hands.

Photobucket

 

“You! Bad boy! You do not pull my beautiful, fluffy, nicey, cutey, wings! It hurts so bad, I think I am gonna cry any second now!” He said while giving fake sobs.

Photobucket

 

Changmin apologised insincerely and rolled his eyes. Junsu immediately smile widely and told him that it’s okay. Aish, my brothers are still behaving like this at such an age. It’s no wonder why our younger cousins are not maturing yet. I walked towards them and held onto their hands before announcing, “Let’s get going.”

Photobucket

 

We started walking around the school’s compound after upon arrival. Nothing much seems to have change, except for the purple coloured walls. I think that the old white walls are the best. At times I have to pull Junsu further away from the classrooms as his excitement might disrupt the lessons that were still going on.

 

We went to the basketball court where we always use to hang around a lot and started reminiscing the old times. We strolled around the school and laugh when we pass by the detention classroom where we always ended up in whenever we caused trouble or were having fun in the past. It was a nice trip to the school. We then decided to take a rest in the school’s canteen, one of our favourite places when we were still schooling.

 

I decided to get us some refreshments. I went to the drinks store and ordered some juices. The store owners were still the same people. Nothing much changed. Junsu and Changmin were talking about their favourite places in school other than the canteen when I return with 3 bottles of orange juices.

 

“Let’s all go to our own favourite places by the school!” Junsu pronounced.

 

“That will be great! I want to go to the field!” Changmin said with the corner of his lips curved up.

 

“What about you Chunnie? Got any place in mind that you would like to go take a look at?” Junsu asked me.

 

“I’ll be by the old music room. Meet at the school’s rooftop in 20 minutes alright? The kids will be there with Jaejoong by then.” I told them.

 

Both of them nodded and went off to their destination. As I started making my way towards the old music room, memories of when I was still studying here flooded my mind.

 

I remembered the times when I felt happy. It was mostly the times when I will be playing on the black Yamaha piano in the music room and hummed together with the tune of the music. When I became angry, I would stomp off and sit in there till my anger simmers. Even when I am sad, I will be there playing the piano and singing my heart out. No one really goes there; it was sort of my personal hiding place where all my feelings were poured out.

 

As I was reaching the music room, I heard a beautiful singing. It’s coming from inside the music room, did Uncle Coeus decided to use this room again? With every step that I took closer to the music room, I find myself slowly being hypnotized by the melancholy voice. Who on earth owns that alluring voice?

Photobucket

 

I opened the door to the music room slowly and found a girl playing the familiar black Yamaha piano that I used to play on. I find myself slowly walking towards her direction. I felt too attracted to her voice. I can’t seems to stop myself from approaching her. I should orb out of here before she sees me or before I doing anything stupid.

 

I tried orbing away, but it was to no avail. Why aren’t my powers working? What is this feeling, why do I feel like something is pulling me towards that girl? I started losing focus once again as her enchanting voice invaded my ears.

 

She was singing so beautifully to the song. That voice, that music, that tune. Everything spells sadness, the empty feeling that the music gives, it’s so sad, so depressing. I need to fill that empty void inside of me. Maybe if I go towards her, maybe she can fill that empty space within me.

Photobucket

 

She is now within a meter away. My hand reached out to her like it had a mind on its own. She turned around and that was when I saw her beautiful, well defined features. Her pure and fair skin that I want to touch so much, accompanied by her plump, deliciously looking lips that I want to devour so badly. I want to know the feeling of touching her perfect skin. She is so tempting. I felt aroused all of a sudden; my pants were getting tight for my hardening member. I want her now, I want her like crazy.

 

She then stood up, looked me in my eyes with her huge brown eyes and whispered seductively, “Do you want me baby? Say that you want me.”

 

“I want you.” I replied as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

 

“Do you need me baby? Say that you need me badly.” She cooed once again.

 

“I need you badly.”

 

She held onto my hand and led me to the empty seat by the piano before continuing, “Close your eyes baby, I will let you feel me now.”

 

I nodded and slowly closed my eyes just as she asked.

Photobucket

 

Taemin’s Pov

“We have been waiting for the past 15 minutes and Yoochun is still not here yet! We still have training later on! Where on earth is Yoochun!?” Jaejoong hyung asked angrily.

 

“Maybe he had forgotten about us and left just like he did to me the other time.” Key scoffed.

Photobucket

 

Where is Yoochun hyung? He was almost never late to fetch us from school. It’s not like him to be late at all. Maybe he really did forget like what Key said, he did left Key behind once. Or did something happen to him?

 

“Chunnie won’t do that to us! I know he won’t!” Junsu hyung added with a pout.

Photobucket

 

“Then where is Yoochun hyung now?” Minho asked.

Photobucket

 

“Maybe he is still in the music room.” Changmin hyung answered.

 

“Aish! He is still there?” Jaejoong hyung said with a disbelief tone.

Photobucket

 

“Maybe?”

 

“Let’s go get Yoochun hyung then, shall we?” Onew hyung suddenly pronounced.

Photobucket

 

“I am with you hyung, let’s go.” I told Onew hyung with a smile. Maybe Yoochun hyung didn’t realised that he is already late. That must be the case.

Photobucket

 

Jaejoong hyung sighed and announced, “We might as well all go and orb back home from there. Yoochun is so going to get it from me when I see him!”

 

“Uh-oh. Joonggie ar, don’t nag at Chunnie. I don’t think he did that on purpose.” Junsu hyung said with a wide smile.

Photobucket

 

“Whatever.” Jaejoong hyung said as he rolled his eyes.

 

We all rushed to the music room as we need to get home fast to have lunch before training commences. As we were a few steps away from the music room, we heard someone talking.

 

“Say that you can’t resist me Yoochun. Say that you want the all of me baby!” a female voice said seductively. Did she just said Yoochun!? Is Yoochun hyung with her?

 

“I can’t resist you! I want the all of you!” I heard Yoochun hyung’s voice repeat after her. What the hell is hyung saying? Is he making out with a girl in our school!?

 

“WHAT THE ! YOOCHUN IS HAVING WHILE WE WAIT!?” Jaejoong hyung shrieked and slam the door wide open.

 

“PARK YOOCH-“ Jaejoong hyung stop yelling all of a sudden. All of us rushed in. What we saw definitely shocked the hell outta us.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm sorry for leaving this fic dead for so long. Recently, I revisited AFF and realised that I still have a fic which I have long forgotten. After some considerations, I decided that I will want to finish this fic. Please comment or provide critics if I can improve in any aspects. Thank you!