The Plan.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

I heard Key groaned and Changmin started explaining what happened with Junsu’s exaggeration of his feelings here and there. Yoochun hyung’s eyes grew wide and shouted “WHAT!” when he realised that he is the victim. I heaved a sigh and smiled lightly, at least Yoochun hyung is alright now.

But I am not letting this go easily. I need to find out if the Siren is not there to harm my family. Maybe I will see her in school tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Key’s Pov

This irritates me till no end! Why can’t we go confront the stupid Siren after what she did to our Micky hyung? I don’t understand them at all. How can I let this pass so easily? I thought as I stare into the blank space in Jaejoong hyung’s boring music class. Aishhhhh!

 

I see that stupid Siren going into her class in the morning alone, I see that stupid Siren sitting alone during break time laying her stupid head on the table, I see that stupid Siren sitting in her class alone in a corner, but I can’t confront her! Micky hyung and Jaejoong hyung kept persuading us to let the Siren go since she is not causing any more harm. But how can they be so sure that she will not be causing any more harm? Even Uncle Hyperion and father sided hyungs. Aish, this is so frustrating!

Photobucket

I need to know what she is up to, maybe I should think of a plan on how to do this. Maybe I can follow her around to see if she is lying. She said that she live alone and have nothing valuable right? Ha! As if I will fall for her cunning tricks. Let the Almighty expose you! Maybe I should get one of my cousins or brother to accompany me.

 

But who will be of a better choice? Hmmm.. Maybe Onew? Maybe not, what if he decides to trip and fall at the wrong timing? Let's see.. Maybe Jonghyun. No no no! He is even worst! He will only spoil the plan; he is too loud and talkative. Or maybe Minho? I don’t think he even cares. Who else would make a good choice?

Photobucket

I frowned and thought hard. There just isn't someone else as awesome as I am, maybe that's why it's so hard to even think of any one of them. That must be the case.

 

While thinking of a less-awesome-then-me-but-awesome-enough candidate for the plan, I saw Taemin passing some kind of paper to Aphrocy again, they have been doing this everyday ever since the start of school. Don’t Taemin have anything else better to do?

 

Ah-ha! Come to think of it, maybe Taemin could accompany me to spy on that stupid Siren! That’s right! Not that he is awesome or anything, but I remember how he also told them that he wanted to find out more about that stupid Siren yesterday during dinner time but was rejected by Uncle Hyperion.

 

I started stretching my legs forward and pulled my seat a little to the front so that my leg will be able to reach the chair in front of me. I started kicking the chair lightly and Taemin turned to face me with an annoyed expression.

Photobucket

“What is it cuzz!?” He hissed.

Photobucket

I smirked and asked him, “How do you feel about following that stupid Siren after school?”

 

His annoyed expression slowly turned into a grin, “Great. But how do we follow her without getting noticed? We don’t know her abilities you know; maybe she will be able to sense us following.”

Photobucket

“Hey! I thought they specifically asked us to not disturb or confront the Siren?” Amber suddenly joined in our supposingly secret conversation.

 

I turned to my right side, face her and smirked, “Don’t you know eavesdropping is rude? But I’ll forgive you Amby baby. Besides, we will not disturb her nor will be confront her. We will only be spying on her.”

Photobucket

Amber’s face scrunched up, “Don’t call ever call me that again!”

 

“Let’s get Yoochun hyung to help us. We can convince him to help us. His orbing power will really come in handy if we spy on Jae- what’s her name again?” Taemin asked.

 

“I think her name is Chaeny right? I heard you guys talk over this during dinner time. She looks really beautiful you know,” Aphrocy answered.

 

“It’s Jaeny,” Came Minho’s answer.

 

Wait, when this did conversation include the rest? This is supposed to be a plan an exclusive conversation between me and Taemin only. I frowned and spat, “Why are the all of you eavesdropping like Jonghyun? It’s really rude you know!”

 

Just then, I heard a familiar voice rang in my head, “Did you call out for me Key?”

 

Minho then said, “I was answering Taemin’s question.”

Photobucket

“NO!” I shouted in my head mentally, feeling annoyed to the extreme with everyone talking at the same time when it was supposed to be only Taemin and me.

 

“Maybe we could get hyung to orb the rest back first before going to spy on her with us.” Taemin suggested and added on to my irritation.

 

“Geez, relax. I was only asking, I thought th-“ Jonghyun told me mentally before being cut off by me.

 

“SHUT THE HELL UP!” I yelled as I stood up in frustration.

Photobucket

“What is your problem Key is my lesson that boring that I need to shut up?” Jaejoong hyung asked as he gave me a glare.

Photobucket

Aish! This is so frustrating and it’s the entire stupid Siren’s fault! I will get her for sure, I swear! I felt anger boiling within me as I replied, “It’s nothing. Sorry.”

 

Photobucket

Yoochun’s Pov

As I was standing on the school’s rooftop, leaning on the fence while waiting for my cousins and brother, I started thinking back about what had happen the previous day. It’s really strange that I do not remember the things that my cousins and brothers said had happened.

Photobucket

But that girl.. She is really beautiful; her sweet, melodious voice kept getting stuck in my head. I didn’t even get her name. Maybe I will see her around someday soon.

 

“Good afternoon Yoochun hyung,” Onew said as he waved his hands in front of my face, “What are you thinking about?”

 

I looked around only to find out that my cousins and brother are all surrounding me. Damn, I must have strayed too far from my thoughts again. I didn’t even realised them coming up the stairs.

 

“Hi kids, hi Jaejoong hyung!” I greeted them cheerfully hoping that they do not continue asking me what I was thinking about.

Photobucket

Jonghyun then suddenly said, “But we are really curious hyung, we saw you in a daze. What were you thinking?” Aish, the telepath strikes again.

 

“Just stop as-“ I replied before being cut off.

 

“Yoochun ah, I will be going somewhere else with Junsu later on. Go back with the kids first, Junsu will be here to fetch me soon.” Jaejoong hyung said.

Photobucket

I nodded. Maybe they are going to run errands for Uncle Hyperion. “Alright then, is everybody ready?” I asked while holding onto Onew’s hand, preparing to orb away.

 

“No hyung, Key hyung is still in class. I will wait for him. Can you orb the rest home first before coming back for us?” Taemin said while giving me his puppy eye look. Not this again.

Photobucket

I heard the girls giggled. I sighed and told him to get Key while I orb the rest home first. How I hate being the transporter! Now I need to waste more energy to get back to the school again.

 

I orbed the kids back home and straight away orb back to the school’s rooftop. Why is Key still in class? I could have gotten myself a nice afternoon nap. I sighed as I lean myself against the fence while waiting for them.

 

Just then, my phone rang. I flip open my phone and realised that Key called me. Oh please don’t tell me I have to wait any longer.

 

“Why are you still not her-“

 

“Hyung, it’s an emergency! Hurry and orb to my classroom! It’s the last class on the first floor!” Key cut me.

 

I did not reply key and straight away orbed to the classroom without thinking. I will not let my cousins get harmed by anything or anyone!

 

I reached the classroom and saw Taemin and Key peeking out from the classroom’s window with their back facing me. What kind of emergency is this? Are they playing a trick on me? I looked around the classroom, but I don’t see any danger around.

Photobucket

“Hyung! Are you there? I said tha-“ Key whispered into his phone.

 

“I am no longer there but here.” I said as I tap both of them on their shoulders. They flinched and sighed when they realised that it was me.

 

“Don’t scare us like that hyung!” Taemin said softly.

Photobucket

“What kind of emergency is this huh?” I questioned them.

Photobucket

Key place his index finger on his lips and replied, “Keep your volume down hyung! We are spying on someone and we need your help!”

Photobucket

“Why are you spying on someone?” I asked boredly.

Photobucket

“Cause that person might harm our family!” Key said with a frown.

 

“Hyungs! She is coming!” Taemin whispered as he pulled both Key and I to squat down behind the walls.

 

“Is she gone?” Taemin asked while trying to take a peek.

 

I moved forward a little to see who they were talking about. As I slowly raise my head a little at a time, I saw a familiar back view of a girl passing by the classroom. Omg! Is she who I think she is!?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update finally! Will try posting another chapter again next week (: