The Power sensor and Telepath.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

We continued communicating through the paper throughout the whole period and decided to hang together during break time since both Amber and I are still unfamiliar with the school’s system.

                   

What a dreadful way to start school but at least I got to know this really cute guy and his friends!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Key’s Pov

It’s only a few minutes late,  Jaejoong hyung do not have to be so worked up about it! Luckily Aphrocy and Amber apologised and covered up for us. If not I am sure that Jaejoong hyung will definitely give us some intensive training once we reached home. What’s with the Mr. Hero name anyway? But wait, we also did help them find their way to class, so we’re even.

 

Jaejoong hyung takes us for music lessons. I usually enjoy music lessons, but that is if Jaejoong hyung do not start on theory. I am more of a practical person. Jaejoong hyung talking is like hypnotizing me to sleep. No Key, you must not sleep! Remember you made a new year resolution to not fall asleep in classes! Today is only the 1st day of school, you must not doze off!

 

I decided to focus my attention on other things to prevent myself from falling asleep. I looked around the class room only to find Taemin, who was sitting in front of me, smiling while passing Aphrocy some kind of paper . Aphrocy, who was seated beside Taemin, chuckled lightly after reading it. They must be communicating to each other through letters. How lame, don't they have mobile phones?

 

I then turned to look at Amber who is seated beside me and thought, It’ll be interesting  to try and date a tom boy. Who knows maybe I can turn a tom boy into a gentle girl eh? I am not the almighty for no reasons! But wait, there is this weird feeling when I went closer to both Amber and Aphrocy. I frowned and started to think back to what happened before this boring class started..

 

 

-          Flashback -

“Amber, Aphrocy you can come with me, I am in class Xox. Now let’s try to be quick, the teacher who will be taking our first period isn’t well known for tolerating late comers!” Taemin exclaimed and started to walk quickly. I quicken my pace as well not wanting to be even more late for class.

 

However, as I quicken my pace and was speed walking right behind Amber and Aphrocy, I sense this really weird feeling. A feeling that tells me Amber and Aphrocy are not humans. I am a power sensor. Besides the ability to freeze, I also sense power. Something is definitely not right here..

 

“Key, I also do think that there is something wrong with these two.” A familiar voice rang in my head. “Awhile back while you guys were introducing yourselves, I read their thoughts. This Aphrocy girl was thinking about a lot of weird stuffs!” Jonghyun stated, using his telepathy skills to communicate with me.

 

I suddenly stop in my tracks for a while and gave a confused look while staring at Aphrocy’s and Amber’s backview. I turned to face Jonghyun and nodded, “I sensed that they are not humans. They must be some new creatures that I have not encountered before or else I would have known the feeling. Or maybe there are other creatures lurking around near us. Let’s just be careful for now.” I told Jonghyun, mentally of cause.

 

I continued on rushing from where I stop. Jonghyun’s voice then replied, “But this Aphrocy girl was thinking something about wings, some Putti creature whom she was afraid that will be discovered by humans, something about killing and her glares could kill.. She was nervous and she screamed mentally at some point of time, making my head ache for a while! I can’t remember the entire thing. Oh yea, that is not all. She also thought that you were cute and she was totally checking Taemin out! She even commented that she wants Taemin’s red hair. What about me? I am a total hottie here!”

 

“Oh please Jong, you? A hottie? Look at the almighty first! Now that’s strange. Killing? Glares that could kill and checking Taemin out? What is a Putti?” I said and thought that this is getting really weird. “What about Amber? What was in Amber’s mind?” I questioned.

 

“Stop having weird thoughts on the tomboy! She was thinking about some creatures called Petit and Putti, just like Aphrocy. She was glad that there was invisible shields, but I don’t know what that might mean. Maybe something invisible is carrying a shield?” Jonghyun answered.

 

“Anyway, I’ve reached my destination. Called out loud for my name if you need me, and I mean mentally! See you later bro.” Jonghyun said and waved goodbye to me before going into his class with Onew.

-          End of Flashback –

 

“and so, your homework for today will be to memorize C major scale. Am I making myself clear class?” Jaejoong hyung said while looking at me sternly.

 

“Yes Mr Hero,” the class replied in unison while I nodded my head.

 

Jaejoong hyung than announced, “Alright, since we’re already done with lessons and it’s 15 minutes till your break time, you can use the rest of the time to rest.” My classmates cheered. Some of them started to doze off while some were busy catching up with one another, talking about how they spent their holidays. He sat down and started reading his novel. More like you were rushing to finish lessons so that you can read, don’t think I won’t know that hyung.

 

Photobucket

Taemin’s Pov

After Jaejoong hyung allowed us time for rest, I turned around to face Key hyung and saw Minho hyung sitting behind Key hyung sleeping. I want to let them know that I’ve invited Aphrocy and Amber to join us during break time.

 

“Cuzzie, I’ve invited Aphrocy and Amber to join us during break time. Would you mind them tagging along?” I asked Key hyung politely, I do not want to have unnecessary arguments with him. We hardly NOT argue.

 

“Why ask me only after inviting them? Anything will do, it’s not as if they will be able to kill me just by glaring at me. I am almighty..” Key hyung murmured, but I don’t quite get the last part. Maybe he is just being the usual him, always having PMS.

 

“Alright then, I’ll inform Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung.” I replied nonchalently.

 

I then started calling out for Jonghyun hyung mentally, “Jonggie hyung!” Eh? Why didn’t hyung reply? Maybe he didn’t hear me for the first time. “ Hyung hyung hyung hyung ~ Jong jong jonggggieee hyungggg ~ Jongggggggiiiieee! Hyunnnnggggieeee Jonggggg-”

 

“Gosh! What is it Taem? Why are you calling out for me, it’s only minutes away before break!” Jonghyun hyung finally responded with an annoyed tone.

 

Sorry hyung, I just wanted to inform you something before the break time starts.” I answered in my thoughts.

 

“Yea? What is it about baby?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

 

I than replied, “it’s about Aphrocy and Amber, hyung! They are gonn-“

 

OMO! WHAT DID THEY DO!? Are you guys alright!? Where are you? Did they do something to anyone of you? I knew it, there is something very wrong with them! Is Key and Minho okay? I’m coming now Taem baby, don’t worry I am bringing Onew hyung along!” Jonghyun hyung raved.

 

I was puzzled by what Jonghyun hyung was saying. Was he sleep talking and using telepathy at the same time? No, that can’t be. Or did he just knocked on his head hard?

 

In a matter of seconds, I heard footsteps running.

 

“Do you hear that Taemin? What is that sound?” Aphrocy asked while trying to look for the source where it comes from.

 

“No idea, maybe it’s footsteps?” I answered. I looked at the door but I see nothing passing by. I could only hear the footsteps.

 

It’s getting louder and louder and.. “TAEM BABYYYY! I AM HERE WITH ONE-“ Jonghyun hyung shouted while entering my classroom, dragging Onew hyung whom almost tripped yet again, and stop when he realised that everyone was staring at them in shock. Minho hyung jumped up from his chair and almost fell from the shock. I saw Onew hyung laughed silently behind Jonghyun hyung.

Photobucket

 

Jaejoong hyung  jerked and stood up from his seat after being astonished by Jonggie hyung’s actions. He raised his eyebrows and asked Jonghyun, “Now what is that yelling all about? What are the both of you doing here instead of your own classrooms?” I then heard grumblings coming from the back, probably it’s Minho hyung since he was disturbed in his sleep.

 

“I’m sorry hyung.. It’s just that I thoug-“ Jonghyun hyung said bowing and was cut off by Jaejoong hyung.

 

“For the second time today, I will not be your hyung but Mr Hero in school!” I then heard Key hyung chuckled from the back. But I wonder why is Jaejoong hyung so obssessed with  this Mr Hero name?

 

“I am sorry MR HERO,” Jonghyung replied emphasising on the word Hero, “but I thought that there were some emergencies and I really needed to look for Taemin and the rest. But I guess it’s fine now, can I speak to Taemin for a while, please?” Jonghyun pleaded with his puppy eyes.

 

Hyung, you’ve got so much more to learn on how to give really awesome puppy eyes! Jonghyun hyung turned his head to glare at me before turning back to face Jaejoong hyung. 

 

“Alright, make it fast. It’s almost break time.” Jaejoong hyung then sat down and continued on reading his novel.

 

Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung came towards my seat and dragged me out of the classroom. I saw Aphrocy giving me a confused look. Minho hyung was glaring and Key hyung was just looking at us nonchalantly.

 

Once outside, Jonghyun hyung immediately started rumbling, “Taem! I thought that there were some trouble and I have to drag Onew hyung to come when he was day dreaming about having steamed hainanese chicken! Why were you calling out for me so desperately when EVERYTHING IS FINE!”

 

“Did you invade my thoughts again Jong? No can do Mr Invader!” Onew hyung said, “But Taemin, what’s up with annoying Jong?”

 

“No hyungs, I was not trying to annoy anyone. I called out for Jonghyun hyung once, but he did not replied, so I tried to grab his attention by singing his name. I didn’t know that will cause him to go berserk and run to my class. I was only trying to inform you guys that I’ve invited Aphrocy and Amber to break together with the all of us!” I said while trying to control my laughter.

 

“So that’s it?” Onew hyung asked and I nodded my head. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and told me while ruffling my hair, “Next time, don’t get over excited while calling out for my name, okay? I thought there were trouble!”

 

“Sorry hyung. Oh yea, what is it about Aphrocy and Amber that got you so worked up?” I asked curiously. Just then, the bell rang.

 

Ring Diggy Ding Diggy Ding Ding Ding ~

 

It’s finally break time! Key hyung came out with Minho hyung, with Aphrocy and Amber following behind them.

 

“Let’s go for our lunch break together!” I said excitedly.

 

“CHICKEN HERE I COMEEEE ~” Onew hyung screeched and ran off pulling Jonghyun hyung along. I laugh at my hyung's behaviours, sometimes I do wonder who is older, me or them? Aphrocy and Amber gave a confused look, then giggled. Such angelic giggles ~ Okay, I meant Aphrocy and not Amber.

Photobucket

 

I smiled and thought, now I will get to know Aphrocy more. This will definitely be a good year, and head off to the school’s canteen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay, this will be the final chapter of their first day in school. Do let me know if there is anything that I need to improve on, thanks so much! (。◕‿◕。)