Mission

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

Why did hyung suddenly appear? How did he know that we are there? Hyung also told me to talk later at home before he left. Maybe by then I can find an opportunity to ask him. Provided if he is feeling okay.

 

Jaeny also seems nice so far. She hit off well with Aphrocy. I hope hyung is right about her, I really want to believe in hyung. But know what? Time will tell.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I need to be quiet. I need to move stealthily. I repeated this two sentences in my head for the nth time. I need to do this carefully so that I can know what is happening between Taemin and Chunnie hyung.

 

Taem's thoughts ran really wild today surrounding hyung, him, Jaeny the siren and Aphrocy while making our way home. This Taem baby is still so careless with his thoughts despite living with a telepath throughout his entire life.

 

I am going to be Mr spy Jonggie today!

 

I move with caution as I slowly approach Chunnie hyung's room. I distance myself well enough from hyung's door, not too far to read their thoughts and not too near to get discovered.

 

How should I start this conversation? Is Taemin really only trying to be friends with her without any ulterior motive?

 

Uh-huh. So Chunnie hyung is thinking that Taemin wants to be friends with the Siren?

 

"Taemin-ah. Please be honest with me. Why are you trying to be friends with the Siren?" I heard hyung asked.

 

There were silence for a moment, but Taem's thoughts were not at all silent! He was debatting with himself if he should just be honest with hyung and scolding himself stupid at times. Hahahahaha! But judging from how I can so awesome-ly read from their minds, I think Taem should just come clean cause hyung is thinking what he does next will be dependant on Taem's answer to him.

 

Suddenly, I felt the hair on my back stand. Something or someone seems to be standing behind me. I hope it is not something creepy! I turned around and saw Onew and Junsu hyung creeping behind me. Like seriously? They almost shocked the hell out of me!

 

"What are you doing Jonggie? Why do you look so secretive?" Junsu hyung whispered.

 

"I am on a spying mission hyung!" I whispered back.

 

"Spying on who and what?" Onew asked softly.

 

This spying mission is suppose to consist of only me. I sighed and pointed towards the door and replied as softly as possible, "Yoochun hyung and Taemin. They seems to be debating on something related to the Siren."

 

"Why are they still talking about the Siren? Isn't yesterday enough?" Junsu hyung asked.

 

"I don't know. Quiet! Taem is about to talk!" I quickly informed them as Taemin finally finalize with an answer in his mind.

 

"Hyung.. We just want to get to know her better." came Taem's short answer even though he thought of quite a lot to say moments back.

 

"What!? Is Taemin crazy?" Came Junsu hyung's reaction.

 

"Shhhhhhhh!" I replied.

 

"Why would you need to know her better?" Yoochun hyung asked.

 

"Because you said she was good. I want to believe you hyung, trust me, I really do. But from what she did the last time, I am not so sure. So I want to get to know her myself," Taem answered.

 

"You do not have to believe in me, I am not asking you to anyway." Chunnie hyung replied, but in his mind he thought that he was surprised and was kind of touched that Taem is putting in effort to care for him and believe in him. Hah hah! Hyung still ask Taem to be honest when he himself is unable to be honest with his own feelings. Hah hah!

 

"Hyung.. Please... I hope you understand," Taem voice came out as a plea.

 

He is so worried about hyung being mad at him. But hey, that is our little baby who values relationships a lot. He loves us so much and he cares a little too much sometimes that got him into trouble like these.

 

"Just.." Chunnie hyung paused for awhile before continuing with a sigh, "Just don't scare her too much, alright?"

 

I suppose Taem is a little retarded. Right after hyung ask him not to scare Jaeny too much, he kept repeating this in his mind: Don't scare her too much. Don't scare her too much? Don't scare her too much!

 

"Thank you so much hyung for understanding! I promise I will try to be a good friend to her."

 

"Well, now that it is all done and over with, wanna grab a bite?" Yoochun hyung suggested.

 

"I also wanna grab a bite!" Onew hyung told us excitedly.

 

"You are too loud! They might hear us!" I replied frantically, worried that our cover might get exposed.

 

"Who's there?" came Yoochun hyung's voice as he open the door to his room.

 

I fell backwards due to shock and knock Junsu hyung whom pulled Onew down together. Aish, my spy mission fail!

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Yoochun hyung asked with an eyebrow raised.

 

"Err.. err.. we were..." I stuttered while trying to think of an answer. Gosh, how should I answer him?

 

"We also wanna go grab a bite! Let's go to the chicken restuarant!" Onew continued my sentence.

 

"So you guys have been eavesdropping."

 

"You blew our cover Onew! We are suppose to keep mum on this spy mission!" Junsu hyung shot back at Onew with a upset look.

 

"Alright, alright. Forget it, let's go to the restuarant now, it will be my treat, I am getting a little hungry here. But no more eavesdropping in future okay?" Yoochun hyung annouced.

 

I sighed in relieve that hyung is not angry. I promise myself that next time when I decides on a spying mission, I got to be extra careful to make sure no one else follows me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I have finish this chapter early, I decided to update earlier as well! Have a good read, comments and critics highly welcome!