Time will tell

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

Me: Nights Aphrocy.

 

I switch off my phone and close my eyes. I wonder what kind of idea Aphrocy have. It felt better after talking Aphrocy and now I am feeling really tired.. Well, maybe I should just wait till tomorrow.. and .. maybe .. it .... Zzzz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's POV

 

"I am not sure if we should be doing this, Aphrocy. This might not be such a good idea."

 

"Come on Tae, we never know unless we try."

 

I sighed upon hearing Aphrocy repeating that for the last 30 minutes. She doesn't give up does she? But this is also one of her points that I really like. Never giving up on anything.

 

She pulled me along with her until we reached the entrance of Onew's class. It was recess time, hence no one really hangs out around the classrooms, except for...

 

"Hi there! Jaeny, right?" Aphrocy asked cheerfully as she stepped into the classroom, dragging me along with her.

 

The Siren, err I mean Jaeny, replied looking surprised, "Hi? Yes, I am Jaeny. Erm.. Is there anything that I could help you with?"

 

"There is something you could help us with," Aphrocy said, looked at me with an elated face and continued, "My name is Aphrocy, I would like to be friends with you!"

 

"... Friends?"

 

"Yes! Friends! And Taemin here too would like to be your friend too! Say 'hi' Tae." Aphrocy elbowed me and gave me a look. Aish.. What am I suppose to do. This is awkward. Since we are already here.. Forget it, let's just do it!

 

"A-ahh, y-yes. Hi! I am Taemin."

 

"F-friends? R-real-lly?" Jaeny's voice broke as she started to bite her lower lips, tears began filling her eyes.

 

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay Jaeny? Is there anything wrong?" Aphrocy asked as she rushed to her side.

 

"N-no.. T-thi-is... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Jaeny started crying out loud as Aphrocy's questions kept up.

 

"Do sommething Tae!"

 

Aish! I really do not know how to handle crying girls well. I scratched my head in frustration as I tried hard to think of a solution.

 

"Jaeny, we only want to be friends, we meant no harm, really!" I said as gently as possible, forcing the kindest smile which I can master.

 

"F-fr- waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

 

"Why is she getting worst Tae?" Aphrocy ask panicky.

 

"I've got no idea! Did I say something wrong?"

 

While trying to think of ways to get Jaeny to calm down, blue orbs started appearing and swirling near us. Yoochun hyung then suddenly appeared. But why is he even here?

 

"Hyung?" I asked feeling confused.

 

"What's going on here? Taemin? Aphrocy? Jaeny!?" Yoochun asked and he looked just as confused as I am.

 

"Y-yooch-chun?" Jaeny choked.

 

"Why are you crying?" Yoochun hyung asked with concern as he knelt down to face Jaeny's eye level.

 

"I-i felt touched."

 

"By what?"

 

Jaeny then pointed the index finger towards where Aphrocy and I were standing.

 

Hyung's eyes followed her direction and stare at us. Hyung is not thinking that we are trying to harm her, right?

 

Aphrocy then attempt to explain, "oppa, we were only trying to be friends with her. We meant no harm. We only wanted to get to know her more."

 

"Friends?"

 

"Yes, friends," I confirmed.

 

"Friends with no ulterior motives?" hyung questioned us as if we were some criminals.

 

"No hyung, just friends. Plain friends, with no motives, no nothing."

 

"Are you sur-"

 

"I am very, very happy that you guys will be friends with me. I don't know how it feels like to have a friend, but now, I think I am starting to know." Jaeny cut hyung's sentence, she seems to have calm down a lot.

 

"Me too! I am happy to be your friend." Aphrocy replied with enthusiasm.

 

We then slowly got closer and have a small talk. Well, mostly Jaeny and Aphrocy were talking. Yoochun hyung seems to be giving us death glares whenever Jaeny was not looking at him. Hyung is unhappy with us.

 

"Next time, I'll bring you to shopping and get some new clothes!" Aphrocy said excitedly.

 

"Sure! But I don't really have any money." Jaeny answered.

 

"Go to our shopping centre. Our family owns one of them." Yoochun hyung suddenly interrupted.

 

"Woah, you must be rich Yoochun!" Jaeny exclaimed.

 

"Nah, it's my family whose rich."

 

Ring Diggy Ding Diggy Ding Ding Ding ~

 

The alarm that signals the end of recess rang. Yoochun hyung bade us goodbye and orb away before others arrive at the class.

 

We went back to our class to prepare for Ms Lee's lesson. I sat down and started wondering in my chain of thoughts again.

 

Why did hyung suddenly appear? How did he know that we are there? Hyung also told me to talk later at home before he left. Maybe by then I can find an opportunity to ask him. Provided if he is feeling okay.

 

Jaeny also seems nice so far. She hit off well with Aphrocy. I hope hyung is right about her, I really want to believe in hyung. But know what? Time will tell.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update up! Felt that the story is a little draggy, maybe I should try to speed it up a little. Comments and critics welcome!