Affected.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

Another person to add on to my list of never ending people that I'll need to protect.

 

Yunho suggested to get the rest and meet at the Great Hall in order to update everyone on what has happened today. I wonder how they are going to react to several different news in a day. And what the rest of them don't know but only Yunho and I knows, the words that Nyx had said earlier in the day, 'They are coming'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho’s POV

 

I am so glad now that everyone is sitting together and having meals together. Just like before. Everything seems to go back to how it was.

 

Well, with the exception of Jaeny and Alicson whom join in our dinner time together with a weak but nervous Onew stealing glances at Alicson. I guess finding out who your soulmate is really that big of a deal that you will not act normally.

 

 All except Jae. He is really genuinely affected by Nyx’s words.

 

Speaking of her, I had tried to compose myself these past few days, and to tell myself that I would have no relationship with her. No matter if she is demon or not. She just seems.. evil..


I had to be strong and tried to stay neutral while we were interrogating Nyx in the cell. What nerve she have to threaten us Aristocraters.

 

While lost in my train of thoughts, someone coughed to get our attention. I looked up to see that Uncle Hyperion is demanding for some attention.

 

“So Jaejoong, what have you gotten out of the daughter of Asmodeus?” Uncle Hyperion ask while looking towards Jaejoong’s direction.

 

“Well.. Nothing much, I guess” came Jae’s answer.

 

Nothing much eh? But he has been so affect by what Nyx had said earlier on about people dying.

 

“Totally nothing at all?” Uncle Hyperion asked to confirm.

 

“Well.. She did tried to threaten us by telling us that people would start going missing or dying if we do not let her out. But I am sure that that is nothing to be of concern with. Other than that, there is really nothing much that could be of help. Did Changmin or Junsu found out more?”

 

Jae sounded as if he do not believe in any of the words Nyx had said, but his troubled facial expression betrayed him. I know him too well to be deceived by just his words.

 

“Nothing from my end either. There is nothing about her being in any of the books. Though I came across an interesting point that Asmodeus do ‘bless’ powers to certain beings. My best guess is that this girl is either a lesser demon that Asmodeus ‘adopted’ or perhaps some other creature that were ‘blessed’ with the power Asmodeus gave,” came Changmin’s answer.

 

Junsu then continued, “I have spoken to Nymphs of the forest as well as the Alpha of the wolf pack. They mention that there were nothing much that happened during the time when the demon girl were let loose.”

 

Seeing that the Nymphs and the Wolves have mention that not much had happened in between that time makes me feel more at ease. Nymphs were known to spread and receive news really fast as they can be located anywhere that wind blows or greens thrive. The Wolf Pack also covered most of the area in the forest as well as some neighboring towns and villages.

 

“Some really good findings my boys,” Uncle Coeus praised before continuing, “the next thing to do is to figure out how to send her back and we should be done. In the meantime, Onew should probably not participate in too much of what is going on and the rest could help.”

 

Everyone nodded in agreement and started leaving the hall. Now I must think of what is the next step that we could take to possibly send Nyx back. And I am sure Jae will not be giving up here as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I just really wanna complete this story even if no one else reads it anymore cause I always come back to this and find it a pity to not complete it. Short one this time and I will be back soon with more.