'Seafood'

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

“Some really good findings my boys,” Uncle Coeus praised before continuing, “the next thing to do is to figure out how to send her back and what should be done. In the meantime, Onew should probably not participate in too much of what is going on and the rest could help.”

 

Everyone nodded in agreement and started leaving the hall. Now I must think of what is the next step that we could take to possibly send Nyx back. And I am sure Jae will not be giving up here as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taemin’s POV

 

“ALICSON IS GOING TO BE HERE TODAY!” Onew screeched as he dashed down the hallways to the canteen when the bell started ringing.

 

He used to scream ‘Chicken’ but now he is screaming for Alicson instead. They sure are progressing fast. It has only been a week since Onew woke up and they have been acting pretty weird ever since.

 

Alicson still insist to serve Onew like before despite Father telling her that it would be alright if she do not want to. At times I notice that Onew would steal a peek at Alicson and Alicson would act shyly when she notices. Their bickering were a lot lesser as compared to the past.

 

Come to think of it, I do not really know Alicson well despite her being around ever since we were young kids. Perhaps it is time to get to know her more since she is my brother’s soulmate. We will eventually become family.

 

I started strolling to the canteen with the rest and found Onew seated beside Alicson at our usual spot. Onew was trying to feed Alicson some chicken when Alicson saw us looking and started blushing red. That is really awkward.

 

“They look so cute together!” Aphrocy squealed with excitement.

 

Aphrocy seems to like things like these. Maybe I really have been taking things a little too slow. I was the one whom found my soulmate first but it seems like we are almost not progressing at all!

 

The Chun hyung whom used to claim that he do not want to get married or attached, have been going on dates with Jaeny. Even the dense Onew have tried feeding Alicson! All Aphrocy and I have been doing were being together in school or at home. It is almost like we are not even ‘official’ or ‘exclusive’ yet! Aish! I should start doing something soon.

 

“More like disgusting if you were to ask me,” Amber said making a scrunched up face while taking her seat.

 

Key started laughing upon hearing Amber’s words, “Are you jealous Amby? You know I am always available for you, right?”

 

Ek! What the heck, Key should really stop acting so gross.

 

Amber gave him a disgusted look and made a good choice to ignore Key and started with the lunch that was prepared for us back at home. Key smirked as if he had just won a fight. How childish.

 

Key’s POV

 

Amber must like me now because she isn’t even answering to what I said! She must be too shy to admit that she likes me. Ha! I am succeeding in my plans!

 

I am having the tasteless, bland ‘health’ food that Uncle had ordered the chefs to prepare. They are so yucky and very lack of taste. Tsk, tsk. I think I can actually do better with that. Perhaps I should grace the Kitchen with my ‘Almightiness’ for once to show people how to get things done the awesome way.

 

While having some trouble trying to digest these really yucky food, I heard Taemin speak, “Aphrocy, do you wanna go out to have lunch later on after school?”

 

“But why? We could eat back at home. I heard that they are going to prepare curry chicken for lunch later! Yummmmmehhhhh ~” Aphrocy answered innocently while her pouty lips.

 

It seems that my good old Cuzz is asking Aphrocy out for a date. And innocent Aphrocy seems to be oblivious to that. Ha! This couple is not gonna be perfect together! Know why? Cause they are not me!

 

“Gosh Key! You really think the world revolves around only you? Our Tae baby is at least trying,” came an irritating voice that I think I might grow to hate one day.

 

“Shut it Jong, before I seal your mouth with my powerful, wonderful ice. Your sickening telepathy skills are not welcome in my head!”

 

“Just cause you have physical powers does not makes you the strongest. Jaejoong hyung’s fire power is definitely way stronger if you were to ask me.”

 

“Well, NO ONE is asking you if you have yet to realize,” I thought immediately.

 

“Okay. I am getting out of your mind. Your thoughts almost always gives me cancer!” Jonghyun’s upset voice said in my mind.

 

I can’t help but feel myself smile when I saw Jonghyun’s annoyed face. That is for intruding into my thoughts and another victory won today!

 

While in class, I overheard Taemin finally managed to convince Aphrocy to go out for lunch. However, after agreeing to it Aphrocy turned towards Amber and asked her to join in. Seeing that Amber agreed to it, I told them that I will be going along too despite Taemin’s irritating protest and Aphrocy nodding excitedly. I saw Taemin face palmed himself, but how can I miss out such an opportunity with Amber? Look out Amber, soon you will want to be around the almightily awesome me 24/7! Ha!

 

Ring dingy ding dingy ding ding ding ~

 

We were proceeding to exit the school after class ended and guess which god damn ultra-fake sea creature I saw lurking outside the school waiting for us. Yeap, you guess right! It’s that stinking Siren!

 

“Why is this seafood doing here!?” I questioned loudly when we were only within a few steps away from her.

 

“Can you not be so rude Cuzz? She is no sea creature, her name is Jaeny. She is Chun hyung’s soulmate if you still do not realize.”

 

“As always Taemin. You are easily deceived. After what she had done to Chun hyung before, there is no reason why we can’t believe that she did not use her sickening voice again to get Chun hyung under control and lie about that soulmate bull.”

 

“WHAT DO Y-“, Taemin was clearly trying to come back at me when that seafood creature decided to cut him.

 

“It’s okay,” She smiled and continued, acting as if she is kind enough to try and break up the fight, “You guys can go along, I will make my way home. Besides I could really use some time to catch up on my home work! Home work has been crazy recently.”

 

There. Again. Again with trying her ways to get people to pity her as if she is a victim. I am sure that she is just faking it. But ain’t no Seafood gonna deceive me that easily! Ha!

 

“But Jaeny..” Aphrocy said.

 

“It’s alright, don’t worry about me. Go ahead and have fun!”

 

“Nope. I was the one who invited you along, so if you aren’t going, then I am not going too,” Amber suddenly intervene. I can’t believe Amber was actually the one whom invited Seafood along. Gosh!

 

After some exchange of arguments, all of us eventually went to the nearby mall to have some some lunch together before meeting Yoochun hyung in the back alley of the mall to orb us back home.

 

While waiting for the late Yoochun hyung in the back alley, something just had to happen.

 

And I pray that this is not the end because I am already starting to regret all the things I’ve done!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to update more so that I could complete this story fast (: