Spying Part 2

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

WAIT, WHAT!? THERE IS ONLY A SMALL PIECE OF TOWEL WRAPPED AROUND HER!?
 

I cover the kids' eyes with both my hands as I watch her slowly remove her towel from behind and descend into the water of the beautiful lake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I must not peek. I must not peek. I MUST NOT PEEK! I repeatedly told myself and.. I peeked. She is now halfway into the lake, only her fair shoulders and head can be seen from behind. For some reasons, even with only that view she still look magnificent. She is.. really beautiful.

 

"What is happening hyung?" Taemin asked not moving, with my left hand still covering his eyes.

 

"YAHHHH! WHAT IS HAPPENING HYUNG!?" Key shouted and kept struggling as I continued to cover his eyes.

 

I took one last look at the Siren to make sure that she is still submerge in the lake before removing my hands.

 

I felt my face heated up as I replied, "You see, she was kinda a minute ago. So.. yea."

 

"!?" Key shouted at the top of his voice and started looking around.

 

Taemin turned away and blushed, "Err, maybe we should probably.. err return later? When she is you know.. more covered up?"

 

"Great idea Taemin!" I agreed readily, "I'll just orb us back home fo-"

 

"No. No. NO!" Key fought back and step back before I could grad hold of his hand.

 

"We are here to expose her my dear cousins! I am not going to return home until I get an answer. I am not going to care if she is or not, I want answers!" Key said and continue to step back until he accidentally break a branch.

 

"Who's there?" The Siren suddenly turned and asked loudly after the branch hit the ground with a loud 'THUD'.

 

I jerked upon hearing her question and quickly grab hold of their arms, with Key almost falling off the tree and orb away.

 

I then orbed us back to our home's entrance. That was close, really close.

 

"And I was saying, I want some answers from the Siren!" Key exclaimed.

 

Aish, there he goes again. I really need a break from his nonsense.

 

"Cuzz, I think maybe hyung should go by himself. Too many of us might be too obvious." Taemin said.

 

I nodded my head in agreement.

 

"Why should it be hyung that goes, but not me?" Key retorted.

 

"Maybe cause, he have the power to orb and you don't?" Taemin shot back.

 

"I don't care, he have to bring me along!"

 

"Who cares about what you think!?"

 

"Everyone does! What do you think Micky hyung? Huh!? You do care about what I think, right!?" Key asked.

 

"Okay guys, I am outta here." I said and orb away immediately to avoid further disputes.

 

I orb myself back to the top of the tree and tried concealing myself with the leaves, hoping that the angle I am in is blind to her view.

 

I steadied myself to avoid falling and look over to the lake where the Siren was. But she is gone.. Now where could she have gone to? Could she have return back to the hut?

 

I slowly came out from my hideout and crane my neck to try and look into the hut. It seems empty though.. Now where could she hav-

 

"Ouch!" I groaned in pain as I felt a sharp pain shot by the side of my head. A stone landed on one of the tree branch in front of me and I started feeling giddy. Where in the world did that came from? I slowly touch my temples and looked at my fingers which are now stained with red substances. Oh gods, I am bleeding.

 

"Serves you right ert!" A familiar voice screamed in anger.

 

Did someone just call me a ert? But.. how am I a ert! I turn to the source of the voice to see the Siren standing just below the tree, with a towel wrapped around her and a pile of stones in her arms. She stared at me with eyes filled of anger. If her eyes shoots laser, I would have been dead by now.

 

"I-I can explain this. This is not what yo-", I tried explaining before getting cut off by her.

 

"You.." She softly said, her eyes turned from an angry stare to a pair of doe eyes filled with confusion.

 

I turned to look around me. There isn't anyone else around. Is she refering to me?

 

"Me?" I asked.

 

"Yes.. You...." She repeated.

 

"Err, yes, me?" I replied.

 

"Did you come.. to seek revenge? I am very sorry for what I've done, please.. Please forgive me," she pleaded.

 

"Oh no, no. Don't get me wrong. I am not here to seek revenge," I tried assuring her.

 

Her doe eyes were still looking at me in confusion. Such a beauty.

 

She then asked hesistantly,"so, if you're not here for revenge, what are you doing here?"

 

Crap. How should I answer that?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I am late. But will make up for it by posting a new one next week! As usual critics and comments are highly welcome!