Spying

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

“Is she gone?” Taemin asked while trying to take a peek.

 

I moved forward a little to see who they were talking about. As I slowly raise my head a little at a time, I saw a familiar back view of a girl passing by the classroom. Omo! Is she who I think she is!?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoochun's POV

 

"Why are you kids spying on her!?" I questioned. Why is there a need to spy on her?

 

"Hyung, we really want to make sure that she is not going to harm our family? Didn't you said before that we should always find out if anyone is a friend or a foe first before we decide on our next course of actions to take?" Taemin shot back.

 

"Yes, I did. But it doesn't apply in this situation at all. We had alr-"

 

"Micky hyung, don't you have the least bit of interest to know anything about that stupid siren? Like if she is lying about being alone and such?" Key asked.

 

Come to think of it, I am pretty curious as to why did she choose to leave her kind and come to blend in with the humans alone? Why did she chose me to 'steal' from instead of anyone else yesterday? Maybe, just maybe it is a good idea to spy on the siren awhile to see if I can find out any answers.

 

"She is leaving! We need to hurry now if we are to spy on her!" Taemin said in a hurry.

 

Maybe getting some answers is not that bad of an idea afterall. I held onto both their hands and said before orbing away, "Hold on."

 

I orbed us to the rooftop of the school, thinking that it will be of a better place to observe where she is heading to.

 

"Awesome decision made hyung!" Key said with a smirk.

 

I rolled my eyes and tried to look for the Siren. Now just where did the Siren go? I look towards the direction of the school's canteen. Nope, not there. Third level of the school? Nope, wrong again. Entrance of the school hall? Nah, she's not there as well. Where is she exactly?

 

"There hyung, there she is!" Taemin exclaimed and pulled my left arm over to his direction.

 

I squinted my eyes and finally see her slowly making her way out of school, with her head hanging low. Why is she looking so.. upset? Nevermind, at least now we get to know where she is heading to.

 

We then orbed to the nearest building's rooftop near the school's exit and there she is again, just coming out of school and her head, still hanging low. Does she always hang her head low when she walks? It's a pity cause her bangs are covering her fair, beautiful face.

 

We followed her through the city and for a moment she stop outside a ramen shop and looked through the glass panel for a full five minutes before continuing on her way. What a weird girl.

 

We secretly followed her up until she was nearby our home. But why is she heading this way? There isn't any other buildings around our home.

 

"I knew it! She is plotting something against our family if not she wouldn't have gone to the direction of our home! There isn't any other houses nearby. This evil siren needs to be stop! Hyung, orb us there now to confront her!" Key rattled.

 

"Wait, she is just passing by our home," Taemin pointed out.

 

"This is weird, where is she heading to then? There aren't any other buildings around," I thought out loud.

 

We followed her and saw her make her way into the forest down the road from our home. Now that is even weirder, a girl making her way alone into a forest where creatures might lurk? Girls nowadays do really do not know how to take care of themselves. What if some kind of scary animal decides to attack her?

 

"That must be her hiding spot. And it is located so near our home. There must be something wrong with her!" Key exclaimed, full of confidence.

 

I shrugged hearing Key's remark. Why is Key so firm on her having thoughts of harming our family, I have totally no idea.

 

We then orbed to the entrance of the forest and saw her going deeper into it. We orbed with cautious and hide behind trees in order to prevent her from noticing us. Spying on someone is a really tough job. I started perspiring due to the humidity in the forest.

 

As we were orbing here and there, busy trying to hide ourselves well, a beautiful lake came into view. There by the side of the lake, stood a small, old looking hut. It look as though it could not withstand a thunderstorm and will collapse at any given moment.

 

The siren then entered the old hut.

 

"How on earth can anyone live in this place? What's more she is a girl! How can it be safe living out here alone like this?" I said with a frown.

 

"Hyung, don't you remember that she is a Siren? She can so protect herself with that sickening seducing talk of hers." Key replied with a disgusted look.

 

"But still, it isn't safe for a girl to live alone like this, nobody will know if anything happens to her." I reverted.

 

"Hyung..." Taemin called while looking at me with a constant cramp in between his eyebrows.

 

I looked at him and nodded for him to continue.

 

He continued, " are you interested in that Siren?"

 

Huh!? Since when did I became interested in the Siren? I think I merely follow along with their plans to just spy on her and out of a sudden, I became insterested in her?

 

"Taemin, I am not in the leas-" and there, I was cut off while trying to explain.

 

"OH MY GOSH MICKY HYUNG IS INTERESTED IN HER!?" Key exclaimed loudly.

 

Where exactly is this going to now? I rolled my eyes and spotted the Siren now coming out of her hut in just white towels wrap around her.

 

WAIT, WHAT!? THERE IS ONLY A SMALL PIECE OF TOWEL WRAPPED AROUND HER!?

 

I cover the kids' eyes with both my hands as I watch her slowly remove her towel from behind and descend into the water of the transparent lake.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update! Another update coming up next week. Hope you enjoy reading it.