Moving in.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

“Come on, let’s start packing! He held onto my hand and started to pull me towards one of the room and started packing the things that we need.

 

I think I could get use to these. From Jonghyun invading my thoughts, to Key’s nagging.  And maybe.. Just maybe, I will get use to Taemin holding onto my hands without me blushing. No, actually I will get use to all of these, someday. I know I will.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Taemin’s Pov

I wonder how girls actually own that many amount of items and still keep neat? We are all currently rearranging the furniture in Aphrocy’s new purple coated room. We were just done with Amber’s blue painted room which was located just opposite of Aphrocy’s room. I felt elated for some reason when I discovered that Aphrocy’s room is just by the end of the same corridor as my room. But why am I feeling so happy that we are on the same level?

 

 

After around an hour or so, with Key’s constant naggings and Jonghyun’s grunting, we were finally done. The only things left will be the clothes and the girls will be packing their clothes by themselves. FINALLY. I thought, until ...

 

 

“Opps! I accidentally left the luggage back at home!” Amber exclaimed.

 

 

Huh? Left it at home? Aish! I thought Key said tat he had already checked for everything. Aish, now someone will have to go get the luggage! I felt really tired, I really do not want to be the one to go.

 

 

“Then I’ll go back home with you to get it together!” Aphrocy suddenly said with a smile.

 

 

Aish if Aphrochy is going..... then shouldn't I be going as well? But I am really, really, really tired. But it will be dangerous if te girls go alone. Should I or should I not go? Wait, hold on. I am not Aprocys whoever, should I even care that much? Its not as if I really like her, right? Right.

 

 

Key suddenly stood up and announced, “If Amber is going, then I will be going as well!” He then started making his way towards Amber.

 

 

“What are you doing?” I saw Amber flinched when Key gotten himself too close to her comfort.

 

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” Key replied with a smirk. Amber frowned upon hearing Key’s words. Tsk tsk, Key hyung is totally making his move now! How does he do it sooooo smoothly? Aren't he worried that Amber might feel uncomfortable?

Photobucket

 

 

Yoochun hyung sighed and said, “Guess I’ll be orbing them. So take a rest since we’re all done.” He walked towards the 3 of them and orbed away.

Photobucket

 

 

“We are finally done!” Jonghyun declared as he lay on the floor to rest and did a little stretch. I positioned myself next to him and replied, “Yes hyung, I feel kind of tired from moving that much stuff. I didn’t know that two women can own that much things. I think it’s even more than the all of us combined together minus Key hyung’s.”

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

 

Onew nodded while he sat down next to me and said, “Key is a real diva you know? I am hungry. I need chicken to replenish my energy. Alicson promised to make me roasted chicken! I need to have dinner soon!”

 

 

“Stop your ‘chickening’ hyung! Key can totally be considered a girl you know? Almost.” Jonghyun answered and laughed at his own joke.

 

 

“I still don’t get how girls can own that much stuff and still be able to organize them. But they never stop buying or getting new stuff. Unlike us, we just get things moderately.” I said, still feeling puzzled.

 

 

Jonghyun turned his head and face me before replying me, “You’ve got so much more to learn about girls Taem. The first and only rule to that is to never try and understand things like that because it hurts your brain!”

 

 

I rolled my eyes upon hearing that. A very Jonghyun-like answer.

 

 

“Yea. Taemin ah, men have always found women confusing since eons ago. Even after so many years, guys still can’t figure this out yet, then I don’t think we can.” Onew stated.

 

 

I sighed and closed my eyes to rest. I am getting really tired and I really want to have my dinner soon so that I can rest early. Oh wait, where is Minho? How come I didn’t hear him talk? I opened my eyes and looked around. I then spotted Minho coming into Aphrocy’s room.

 

 

“Where did you go hyung?” I asked.

 

 

“Out.” He replied nonchalantly.

 

 

Tsk, what kind of answer is that!? This is totally Minho-like answer. Why is Minho hyung always like these? He is always that quiet. Sometimes, I really hope that he could speak a little more. I remember when we were younger, he talked more than what he did now. He was always like an older brother looking out for me silently and lets not forget, annoying me as well .

 

 

I nodded and decided to continue on with my rest. I heard Jonghyun snoring loudly beside me. Guess he is just as tired as I am. We were lucky that there is no training today. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep..

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

Photobucket

Key’s Pov

 

“Come on! Dinner is starting in less than 10 minutes! We gotta hurry!” I yelled at the girls.

 

 

“OKAY! OKAY! WE GOT IT!” I heard Amber yell back and came out taking 2 luggages with her.

 

 

“Is that all? Do you want to check if you left anything behind? It will be troublesome to come back again.” Micky hyung asked.

 

 

“Aphy is currently taking one final check around. We won’t have to come back here if Mr. Almighty had checked properly the last time.” Amber said while giving me side glances.

 

 

Is she talking about me? Like seriously!? Obviously she is right? I mean who else can be Almighty other than me? I am the one and only Almighty that no one can ever replace!

 

 

“So is Ms. Tomboy upset about Almighty? Come on, let Almighty give you an awesome hug to make you feel better!” I said grinning while approaching her slowly. Ha! Now you will see how almighty I actually am!

Photobucket

 

 

She slowly back away a few steps as I approach her. She shrieked when she realised that I was getting nearer to her and she had got nowhere to run to. I saw beads of sweat coming down her forehead. Ha! This is what you get for messing with the Almighty!

 

 

“Stop bothering her Key!” Micky hyung decided to interrupt. Aish! I was just having fun with this tomboy! I saw Amber heaved a sigh behind Micky hyung.

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

 

I will get you one day Amber, just you wait. I will make you fall for me and get a feel of my Almighty-ness! But I will not make you my girlfriend; my girlfriend has to be someone as awesome as me.

 

 

“Nothing is left behind! We can go now.” Aphrocy announced while making her way towards us. FINALLY! We can go back home.

 

 

Micky hyung decided to orb us to the great hall first since dinner is about to start. He took the luggage and orb away. In just a matter of seconds, I saw blue orbs appearing on Micky hyung’s usual seat. The blue orbs disappeared and Micky hyung was seated at he’s usual place. Sometimes I really envy him If only I can orb, I will be able to go anywhere I like in the shortest possible time.

 

 

I looked around the table and saw that only Uncle Hyperior, father, Micky hyung, Changmin hyung, Jaejoong hyung and the girls are around. Our family have this habit of waiting for everyone to arrive before eating. Aish! So where exactly are the rest?

 

 

I look at the wide spread of food which were already neatly placed on the table. I took a whiff and as the nice aroma of food enter my nostrils, my stomach started to growled. I am getting hungry from all the nagging I was doing awhile back. I think I did a great job giving orders around. Ha! If I am not there, they would have dragged on and missed dinner. They should all totally thank the Almighty, which is me!

 

 

I kept gloating at the delicious foods that were spread across the table. Just as I was imaginin tasting the food, the sound of footsteps then interrupted.

 

 

“Dinner! We are here, I am here! I am coming now!” Onew hyung screeched as he entered the great hall running. I rolled my eyes upon seeing him act like come 5 years old. I saw the others trailed behind him and enter the hall one by one.

 

 

Onew hyung was the first to reach, followed by Jonghyun and Taemin looking really tired. Lastly, Minho strolled towards his seat, taking his own sweet time. Onew picked up his utensils and was aiming to ‘stab’ the roasted chicken. However, before he could take a bite out of it, Uncle Hyperior stop him with

his fork.

 

 

“No Onew, Yunho and Junsu have yet to arrive.” He said sternly with a constant cramp in between his eyebrows.

 

 

“Sorry father, I didn’t notice.” Onew hyung said softly and bowed a little.

 

 

Aish! Just how long do we have to wait for the both of them to arrive? Don’t they know it’s already dinner time? I am so freaking hungry now! It’s a torture to be able to see the widespread of delicious, yummy food in front of your eyes and I can’t even taste it!

 

 

Jaejoong hyung grunted and said, “Do we really have to wait for those two? I have some papers that I need to mark later on after dinner. Can’t we just start without them?” I saw Taemin nodding his head while Jonghyun nodded his head crazily. I mentally rolled my eyes.

Photobucket

 

 

“Yea, can’t we just start without them? Chicken is at stake here!” Onew hyung randomly said while never shifting his gaze from the chicken. How can Onew be so random? I don’t get what he is thinking. Oh wait, I actually know. He is always only thinking about chicken, what’s new?

 

 

“I guess we could start first since everyone is hungry.” Uncle Hyperior said.

 

 

Everybody got their utensils and was about to start until someone yelled, “WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!”

 

 

We turned our heads to see Junsu hyung flying into the great hall through the door while carrying Yunho hyung. They landed a few meters away from our dining table and walked towards us. Junsu hyung’s large black wings shrinked and disappeared from his back.

 

 

“Sorry to keep the all of you waiting. I was helping a fellow Aristocrater heal he’s injuries. Junsu tagged along to help me.” Yunho hyung said and bowed.

 

 

“Can we start the dinner now? I still need to mark tonnes of papers! Time waits for no one.” Jaejoong hyung interrupted.

 

 

“It’s okay. Now let’s start our dinner.” Uncle Hyperior said with a huge smile plastered on his .

 

 

“I hope you girls will enjoy this meal.” Uncle Coeus added.

 

 

Both Amber and Aphrocy nodded and thanked us for the meal. I started putting lots of food onto my plate. I was starving! I need to eat more.

 

 

I was munching on the delicious stir fried broccoli when Taemin started talking, “Father, you said that you will tell us about the light that Aphrocy is giving off. Besides, each time I look at Aphrocy the light seems to be fading away more. So what is it about?” Stubborn Taemin still harping in this invisible light I see. So so so stubborn!

 

 

I stopped eating when I saw Uncle Hyperior frowned and smiled, “You see Taemin, this is a really important thing that could cause you to change your life.” Huh? What is he talking about changing life?

 

 

Everyone stop what they were doing for a second, except Onew who was wolfing down almost the whole of the roasted chicken, and looked at Uncle Hyperior with a confused look.

 

 

“Taemin, you got to listen carefully to what we will be saying. Boys, you should all listen too as you might discover something or it may help you. Aphrocy and Amber, please do not panic.” Father added with the side of his lips curved up.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I took sometime to update. I was actually trying to correct and improvise on the story that some readers

commented on! Thank you so much for your critics. I tried doing up a new poster for this story and edited some mistakes

right from the foreword. Currently trying out this new format, please let me know if it is easier to read. If it is I will start

changing it for all chapters! Till then ~