A dreadful start.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

“What do we have here? Latecomers?” A loud voice exclaimed out all of a sudden. ! I don’t have to turn around to know whose voice it belongs to. I then slowly turned around to face the evil being that is coming our way.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Aphrocy’s Pov

A new day and a new year in a new school! Finally a fresh start for both Amber and I. We had a terrible past but hey, now we can start afresh, right? Right.

 

Amber and I were really looking forward to start our new life in Sacrosanct town. We were originally from another town far north from here. Our parents passed away a few years back and we were lucky to be able to survive. Or should I say I was lucky that Amber has always been there to protect me. I am just glad that we get another shot at living.

 

Did I also mention that Amber is my fraternal twin? She is the most important person that matters to me now, she is my only family left. Alright, enough of the past, I should look forward to life positively together with Amber instead. We will lead a happy life, together!

 

After having a delicious breakfast of bacons and scrambled eggs prepared by yours truly, Amber and I set off to school. The school is located just beside the apartment we’re living in, hence we reached in just a matter of minutes.

 

We made our way through the corridors with tonnes of students walking by and hanging around. It’s really hard to find our way when people kept pushing us wherever we go. Feeling highly annoyed by the crowd, I held onto Amber’s arms tightly and started walking towards directions where I think we can finally ‘lose’ the crazy crowd. This is worse than the ahjummas in the wet market! We finally reach a corridor where there were really few students and then I realised.. we were lost.

 

“Hey Aphy, I think we’re lost. In school. On the first day. That is such a great way to start of the new year don’t you think so?” Amber said sarcastically.

 

“How can we be lost! Ambs, what do we do? School is starting real soon and we still can’t figure the way to our classrooms. I'm sorry Ambs..” I kept pointing to my favourite purple watch on my left wrist and pouted. Amber patted me on my head and answered softly, “I’m sorry Aphy, it’s just the crowd annoys me so much that I can’t keep my temper in check. Now we should really try to figure the right way to class.”

 

I nodded with a smile. Ambs is the best, she'll never stay mad at me for long. I know that she can never resist my pout attack! Amber and I stood in the middle of the corridor trying to look for sign boards or whatever there is to locate our classroom, however it was to no avail. But we saw something that really shocked the hell outta us.

 

A green flying furball with horns was stuck in between the tree branches and it looks kind of familiar.. On taking a closer look, I realised that I know this mischievous furball! It’s Petit! Amber’s partner. Petit flap her tiny wings and manage to free herself and tried to fly away. However, Petit must have realised that we have already spotted her and slowly fly towards us and stop in front of Amber looking down.

Photobucket

 

“What are you doing here Petit? I thought I repeatedly asked you to stay home till we come back? Do you realise that there are humans all around this place and you could be discovered!” Amber scolded Petit and Petit started shivering with fear.

 

“Maybe Petit just miss you Ambs, don’t go so hard on her. Do you have your invisible shield on my cute little one?” I asked while holding onto Petit. Petit nodded and flew towards Amber’s left shoulder and rested itself there.

 

Amber patted Petit and sighed, “Oh Petit, what do I do with you? Speaking of which.. where is Pu-“

 

“Hi there, are you people new here? You guys seems to be lost, need some help?” before Amber could finish her sentence, this guy with pink top bowed and cut Amber’s conversation. He looks around my age and is a rather attractive guy I must say.

 

Help? Did he just say help!? Yes! Finally, some help to get to our classroom! I heaved a sigh and smiled. Just then an extremely cute guy with red hair who looks rather lean came running, while dragging a brown haired guy whom almost tripped, and stood beside this blonde guy that were talking to us. I like the red hair, maybe I should try dying my hair in red as well?

 

“Oh hi! My name is Amber, nice to meet you. Well, yes we are new here and we sure could use some help. Could you kindly let us know the way to class Xox?” Amber introduced herself with confusion written all over her face and scratch her head.

 

“Key. My name is Key. These are my cousins and my brother. What about you?” The blonde guy name Key stated while I saw a pair of golden wings flap by the side of his head... WHATTTTT!? WINGS? Crap! He must be some weird creature. Who on earth who is normal will have a pair of golden wings flapping by the side of his head!? It’s slowly going higher and higher and.. Oh, it’s only Putti.

Photobucket

 

WAIT! WHAT!? PUTTIIIIIIIIIII!? OMGGGGG! I screamed mentally and started to panick. Beads of sweat started to form and roll down the side of my head. Putti smiled widely and slowly flew towards the ground in front of me and looked up at me with her huge, round eyes. I looked down and stared at Putti. I then answered Key, “I’m Aphrocy.”

 

At times like this, I thank god that I was born short so that no one will realised that I was glaring at the ground, or actually Putti but no one else could see her. I heard Amber giggled behind. How could you still giggle at times like this Amber. We were almost discovered!

 

I continue on glaring at Putti. If glaring could kill, Putti would be dead by now. That’s when I realised that no one except Amber, Petit and I can see Putti. Thank god she had her invisible shield up or we would have been discovered by these humans! Phew ~ Putti and Petit started boucing around on the ground, elated for their little ‘reunion’.

 

“That’s a really nice name you got there Aphrocy!” Key cut me on my chain of thoughts.

 

Out of a sudden, a low voice spoke out calmly, “Quit standing around here, we are already 5minutes late for class.” Everyone turned to look at this really tall guy and started to panic. I took a quick glance at my watch and more droplets of sweat came rolling down my head.

 

“Amber, Aphrocy you can come with me, I am in class Xox. Now let’s try to be quick, the teacher who will be taking us for our first period isn’t well known for tolerating late comers!” The red head exclaimed. I did not give a second thought about it and straight away started walking really quickly with Amber trailing behind the red head. Petit and Putti were bouncing beside us trying to keep up with our fast pace.

 

For some reasons, I kept staring at the red head's back view. His backview looks rather hot, especially with the sleeveless top he is wearing, I could clearly see his arm muscles... Ohhh, how I like guys with arm muscles.

 

Aphrocy, now snap out of that thought! I thought to myself. Luckily our classrooms were quite near to where we were standing just minutes before. I panted as I stood by the door. I could see the red head staring at me and turned his attention away when he realised he was staring. My face flushed red and I found myself replaying the few seconds of him staring at me in my mind.

 

“What do we have here? Latecomers?” A loud voice exclaimed all of a sudden. I turned around to see a guy who looks like an anime character came to life. Such beautiful features, he can totally pull off as a pretty girl without anyone noticing as well! How many more attractive guys are there in this school?

Photobucket

 

“Erm Jaejoong hyung, we wer-“ The red head replied softly before being cut off by this beautiful man.

 

“No Taemin, in school I will be Mr Hero. Now, explain yourselves. Why were the all of you late?” The beautiful man named Mr Hero said. Oh, so Taemin is the red head’s name. I made a mental note to remember that name.

 

“Sorry Mr Hero, we were new and got lost. These three gentlemen here showed me and my sister around and brought us to class. I am really sorry for the delay sir.” I replied while looking at Key, Taemin and the tall guy whom have yet to introduce himself.

 

“Yes, we are really sorry sir. There will not be a next time!” Amber added in, bowing.

 

“Alright, no more next time. Now get to your seats boys, the two of you can each take a seat beside Taemin and Key since you guys got to know one another. They shall be your partner to bring you around school for this entire week.” Mr Hero explained.

 

I followed behind Taemin, sat beside the seat next to him and mouthed a thanks to him. He smiled and started to scribble some words on a piece of paper and folded it. He passed the paper to me while Mr Hero wasn’t noticing.

 

I unfolded the paper and saw what was written on it, “Hi, I’m sorry that I couldn’t get you and your sister to class on time. By the way, my name is Taemin. It’s nice getting to know you ت”

 

I smiled reading the little note and blushed slightly. I took a peek at Taemin and saw him turn away when he discovered that I caught him looking. Gosh!? Is he looking at me? Or did he caught me peeking? I feel my face heating up. I lower my head and in hope that my bangs will actually cover my blush.. His so... so so so cuteeeee!

 

When I was about to reach for my bag to look for a pen, Putti flew onto my desk and started talking in her language, “Pu pu puttii pu ~ PUTTTIIIIII ~” Sighs, I can't even answer Putti or give her some kind of aknowledgement. I can only ignore her if not I would appear as if I am talking to thin air. Eventually Putti got tired of me ignoring her and decided to sleep on my desk.

 

I took out my purple pencil case from my bag and started looking for my pen. It was then I realised that I have forgotten to bring my pen with me, silly me! Taemin than passed me an extra black pen that he took out from his pencil case. It’s as if he could read my thoughts.

 

How cute, I giggled and bowed my head slightly to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks.

 

We continued communicating through the paper throughout the whole period and decided to hang together during break time since both Amber and I are still unfamiliar with the school’s system.

 

What a dreadful way to start school but at least I got to know this really cute guy and his friends!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This whole chapter is all on Aphrocy's Pov. I hope you liked it even though it's kinda long. Putti and Petit are actually digimons, but I decided to use them as their partners. How they came to have their partners now will be revealed in the future chapters. Mr Hero Jaejoong is the evil being Taemin was talking about! Bad Taem baby, calling Jaejoong evil. I will reveal why Key has been acting weird in the next chapter. I will try to update soon! ᵔᴥᵔ