Secrets and Questions.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

CHICKEN HERE I COMEEEE ~” Onew hyung screeched and ran off pulling Jonghyun hyung along. I laugh at my hyungs behaviours, sometimes I do wonder who is older, me or them? Aphrocy and Amber gave a confused look, then giggled. Such angelic giggles ~ Okay, I meant Aphrocy and not Amber.

 

I smiled and thought, “now I will get to know Aphrocy more. This will definitely be a good year,” and head off to the school’s canteen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Taemin’s Pov

“One more lap guys! You can do it. Just one last round around the mansion!” Jaejoong hyung yelled. Arghhh ~ Not again, we’ve already ran 2 rounds around the mansion and this is just the start of the training! My legs are already numb from all the running; I don’t think I can handle the rest of the training after this last round!

 

“It’s not just one lap hyung, it’s one lap around this HUGE mansion!” Jonghyun hyung told Jaejoong hyung while dropping onto the ground panting.

 

“Stop talking and start running Jonghyun! Now go! Get your feets moving, you are no weak Aristocraters. Show me what you’ve got kids!” Jaejoong hyung exclaimed with enthusiasms. Oh well, just one last round, I can do it!

 

I started jogging on the spot waiting for Jonghyun hyung to get up while grumbling and Key hyung who is rolling his eyes. Onew hyung also stood up and signaled for all of us to go together. Well, at least we'll be resting after this final round with my hyungs, except for Minho hyung. He has the ability to run at the speed of light and he finished his rounds when the rest of us were merely reaching halfway through our first lap. Aish! At times like this, I really wish I had hyung's power.

 

As I was running, I turned my head to look at my hyungs to see them panting and giving their best. No matter how much we dread having trainings like these, we knew that these were all done for our own good. We must develop our powers well in order to protect ourselves and people we love. Like our family, friends and... Aphrocy. Wait, what!? Why did I think of Aphrocy at times like that?

 

“Tsk tsk ~ Taem baby, -huff- are you falling in love?” Jonghyun hyung asked with curiousity while trying to keep at my pace beside me.

 

“Y-yah hyung!  You’re always –huff- invading people’s privacy –puff- you know that!” I replied angrily and at the same time feeling really exhausted.

 

“Sorry Taem! But are you really falling – huff – for  that Aphro – puff – cy girl?” Jonghyung hyung continue on with his teasing.

 

Before I could answer Jonghyun hyung, Key hyung decided to join in our little tiring conversation. “I am kinda interested – huff, puff, huff-,” Oh no, don’t tell me he is interested in Aphrocy too! “ –puff- interested in Amber.” Whew! So Key is interested in Amber. Wait, why am I feeling so tensed up? So what even if Key hyung is interested in Aphrocy?

 

“Cause you’re in love –huff huff- Taem baby!” Jonghyun hyung and his never ending teasings again.

 

I ignored hyung and was really elated when I saw the finishing line just a few meters away. I could see Minho hyung sitting on the bench drinking from his bottle. Yoochun hyung and Jaejoong hyung were standing by the bench talking. Yesssssss! I am finally going to get my rest soon! I used the all the remaining energy that I has left and speed off. I drop down and lay on the bench trying to catch my breathe the moment I pass the finishing line. FINALLY I AM DONE WITH THESE TIRING LAPPPPPPPPS!

Photobucket

 

Both Onew hyung and Key hyung were seated on the ground and resting while Jonghyun hyung was laying on the ground by his sides.

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Jaejoong hyung than announced, “Well done guys! Now this year we will start off with new types of training for you guys. The rest of us have already discussed with both Uncle Hyperion and Uncle Coeus regarding these issues, and they have agreed with what we've came out with. I will fill in the details when I come back, now take a 15 minutes rest!” 

 

Jaejoong hyung then left with Yoochun hyung.

 

“I can’t take this no more!” yelled Key hyung.

 

“Me too.” I murmured.

 

“And me three!” Jonghyun hyung shouted.

 

Minho hyung just chuckled by the side and lay back while Onew hyung closed his eyes, probably trying to get all the rest he could. Then there were silence for a moment until Jonghyun hyung decided to speak, “Key ah, you do know that you’re only interested in Amber because she is a tomboy, right?”

 

“And your point?” Key hyung shot back immediately with an annoyance.

 

“My point is, we don’t know what kind of creatures the both of them are, don’t you think we should at least find out what they are first? We need to know if they are friends or foe before deciding what to do. Did you see how the both of them kept glancing into the empty space during the lunch break? I bet that there is something invisible there!” Jonghyun hyung exclaimed. Huh? Did Jonghyun hyung just said creatures? What creatures?

 

“I noticed them staring into the empty space a lot. Once, I thought I saw Amber talking to thin air but decided to ignore it. Maybe it’s just my imaginations. Or is it not?” Onew hyung said with confusion written all over his face. So the creatures they were talking about are.. Amber? And Aphrocy!? But how can that be?

 

“What do you mean by creatures hyung? Aren’t they humans?” I aske, starting to feel defensive. How can Jonghyun hyung accuse her of such things? Aphrocy is a human, right?

 

“Taem baby, take a chill pill and listen up. I know what you are thinking. I am not trying to say that Aphrocy is not a good person or creature. Okay, whatever. I know that you are falling really fast for her, but please listen to what I have to say first.”

 

Jonghyun hyung sighed and started to explain from the first time we saw Aphrocy and Amber, about how he read their mind while having our introductions to how Key hyung has a weird feeling about them. I grinned when hyung said that she was checking me out. So she is interested in me as well? He then rolled his eyes and continued on with his explaination.

 

“so you see.. They might be some kind of creatures who might try to harm us or just creatures trying to lead a normal life like us.” If that is the case and Aphrocy is not a human, there is a higher chance of her being okay with a Aristocrater right? Hmm...

 

“Interesting..” A voiced came, annoucing the arrival of somebody. I turned back and saw Yoochun hyung. He continued, “You guys should really find out what they are first before dealing with them. You know Taemin, you should really put your heart on hold first before falling heads over heels with her. And that goes for you too, Key.”

 

“Alright hyung, I get it.” I replied softly while Key hyung looked away and nodded.

 

“Alright guys, I am actually here on behalf of Jaejoong to explain your new trainings to you.” Yoochun hyung pronounced. “Our new training methods will be to assign you guys to us with different types of training. Some of you will be having special training as each and every one of you have different powers. First off, Minho and Jonghyun will be attached with Yunho hyung. Yunho hyung will be teaching you various easy to make and how to identify potions as both of you do not really have any active powers.”

 

“But potions are boring!” Jonghyun hyung whined. Yoochun hyung glared at him. I saw Jonghyun hyung gulped and just nodded for Yoochun hyung to continue. Minho hyung did not have any reactions. Hyung did not even nod his head, is he still listening?

Photobucket

“Key, Onew and Taemin will be attached with Jaejoong. Jaejoong will be guiding the all of you to control your active powers. Onew and Taemin will have special trainings with Junsu once any of you sprouted wings, as the both of you carry your mother’s genes and might develop wings. Key and Jonghyun will have trainings with me to try and boost your sensitivity. While Changmin will be coaching Minho on improving his superhuman skills. Not to worry kids, you will only do an hour of training, 4 days a week. So you will still get to have fun. Do the all of you get it?”

 

All of us nodded and I started thinking about how Jaejoong hyung will guide us to control our powers better. I can’t help but wonder will Onew hyung and I sprout wings? Our mother is an Aegyl(People whom posesses giant wings and mainly lived high up in the moutains in their own tribe. Note: Different from Angels), whom after giving birth to me, went away without any reason. I have never gotten the chance to see her but it is okay, I’ve already gotten over it years back.

 

Father once told us that we might or might not sprout wings. Hmm.. I wonder if it hurts to have wings? And will we look bad with our wings protruding out from our backs? Questions and more questions. I guess the only way to find out is to wait for it to happen.

 

I was wondering off in my chain of thoughts till someone cut me, “EARTH TO YOU TAEM BABY!” Jonghyun waved his hands in front of my face. “Yoochun hyung said training will be over for today.”

 

I nodded. Jonghyun than stick out his hands and pulled me up. I am super glad that today's training ends here, rest time for me!

 

I decided to take a shower and lay on my soft blue coloured bed till it’s dinner time. I can hear Jonghyun singing from his room and Onew hyung arguing with Alicson, his personal maid, from the other side.

 

I started to think back on what Jonghyun hyung said during training. Am I really falling in love? B-but it can’t be, I’ve only known her for a day. It isn't possible to fall for anyone that fast.. right? But for some reasons I am really attracted to her. She is really interesting and I really want to get to know her more. But what if.. What if she is some weird creature? Or maybe she is just trying to lead a normal life like the other creatures that are currently studying in our school? Or maybe she is a human and there were creatures lurking around that is why Key hyung senses something wrong. But that does not explain what she was thinking. Or at least, she thinks I am hot! I will try to find out the next time I see her, I guess.. Well, it's about time I get my little well deserved rest now, shall think about this issue later on.

 

Photobucket

Aphrocy’s Pov

I was lying on my purple coloured bed with Amber lying on hers across mine. I kept replaying the few seconds when Taemin was looking at me, how attractive his back and arms are, how he wrote letters to me and invited me to lunch break with him and his family, the moment when he borrowed me his pen without having me to ask.... Ohhhhhhhh! That's right! Speaking of which, I’ve forgotten to return him his pen. Guess I’ll do it tomorrow then.

 

I lay my back on the bed and grabbed Putti, who was happily bouncing on my bed, and hugged her. I spoke to her while acting cute with an octuve higher voice, “What do you think of the red head Taemin guy my Putti Witty Sweety? Do you like him?” Putti nodded and started going hyper, “Putti! Putti ~ Puttipu!”

 

“Falling for a guy so fast eh Aphy? Don’t forget that they are humans and we are from the Entral clan with partners. Once they see Putti and Petit, they’ll freak out and never talk to us ever again. Don’t get your heartbroken, keep it safe with you and only yourself Aphy.” Amber said.

 

“I know Ambs, but I can’t seems to get Taemin off my mind. He is cute, hot.. Everything rolled in one! He seems really nice too. But yea, I get that we’re the last two from Entral clan and that Putti and Petit are here to be with us for life. Speaking of which what will happen when we die Ambs? Won’t the Entral clan be extinct?” I asked feeling perplexed.

 

Amber was quiet for quite awhile before answering, “Yea, I suppose so. If we gave birth to kids with another magical being, mostly the kids will take after their dads. Even if we gave birth to kids with another human, the kids might not be magical either. But who cares? I am not interested in a relationship nor guys as far as I am concerned. Well goodnight Aphy, there is school tomorrow, so try to get some sleep.”

 

“Goodnight Ambs, I love you.”  I whispered.

 

“Me.... too......” Amber replied before snoozing off. I tuck Putti and Petit to their shared mini bed in between Amber and my bed. “Goodnight sweethearts.” I kissed them and got on my bed.

 

I hope that someday I will find someone whom loves me and truly accepts me for who I am, where I am from and Putti. Maybe a magical being will accept this easier. Taemin is a human, I guess that’s just.. Too bad. I than drifted off to dreamland, trying to dream of my Mr. Right.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I am sorry that I took a little longer than usual to update this fic. I am aiming to hopefully update a chapter at least once a week! Special thanks to lauriieunni for the encouragement, really thank you so much. Hopefully, I will be able to do an update within the next two days to make up for last week's chapter. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!