Thoughts.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

As we make our way inside the underground prison, we heard something strange coming from the cell of the demon girl.

 

"I need to find my way home.. I need to find you, mom....."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoochun's POV

 

"Chunnie are you okay? Can you open the doors? I need to talk to you!" Junsu asked as he knocked on my doors.

 

Junsu is here again. He has been here a few times for the past few days either trying to get me out or convince me to let him in. But how will I ever be okay after what had happened?

 

"Is Onew up yet?" I asked, still not moving from my bed.

 

"No. But I know that he will wake soon. You need to open the doors Chunnie! You can't lock yourself in forever!"

 

"Yes I can. If Onew isn't okay, then I am not okay too."

 

"Chunnie! Please!" Junsu continued outside my room. He just never gives up.

 

"I do not even know how to face anyone else after what had happened, I couldn't stop thinking about everything, I still can't use my powers, so how is anything okay!?" I shouted as I felt tears starting to form again.

 

"Chunnie.. You know I'll always be here if you ever need me, right?"

 

I did not answer him and awhile later, i heard footsteps walking away from my room. Junsu must have left. 

 

These few days have been terrible. I tried multiple of times to use my powers but I couldn't do so. It was as if every ounce of my powers have been stripped off of me suddenly. Without even the slightest warning, without any answers as to why it had happened. The only few times I left my room was to go visit Onew, hoping to find him awake but I left each time feeling more heartache. 

 

I had also thought about Jaeny from time to time. I am not sure how should I face her after realising that I might have caused Alicson to almost lose Onew. Jaeny must be feeling confused now. We have been seeing each other everyday the past few weeks and I just.. just disappeared without any notice to her. Or maybe she had found new friends. I mean.. I may like her but that does not mean that she feels the same way.

 

Knock knock.

 

There comes that knock again.

 

"Junsu, know that whatever you say, you will still not be allow in!" I shouted.

 

"What about me?" A familiar voice that I came to love answered.

 

"W-why are you here?" I sat up on my bed from shock.

 

"Yoochun, could you please let me in?"

 

I walked towards the door and hesitated. What should I do or say when she comes in?

 

I opened the door after debating for afew moment. I felt that I needed to see her. I actually missed her.

 

Upon opening the door, the lights got my attention first. I saw strong, bright lights emitting from Jaeny who is still in her school uniform and staring at me with worry.

 

Yeap. Now I can confirm that Sirens do not shine under the moonlight. She is still shining in front of me under broad daylight..

 

"Aphrocy told me what had happened.. I am sorry Yoochun." Jaeny said as she took a step closer to me.

 

I turned around and walked towards my bed, "It is my fault that things turn out like these.."

 

Before I could reach my bed, something stopped me in my tracks and wrapped me around my waist.

 

"I.. I miss you Yoochun. I wanted to see you. I kept trying to think of other things but it always comes back to you. I couldn't concentrade in class, I couldn't sleep well at night. Especially not after my birthday when you left so suddenly. I didn't know when, but it started to hurt. I didn't know what that feeling I've been feeling was these past few days. But now that I see you.. I know I miss you.. I-i.. like you," Jaeny said from behind as she started to weep.

 

Shocked from her words, I slowly tried to turn to look at her. The lights surrounding her were slowly dimming. I should know what these means, but with Onew still lying on his bed, I am not in the right state of mind or time to be with her. Furthermore, without my powers, how am I to protect her if she were to be my partner?

 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

The demon girl must have heard us coming cause she shouted those words, "Let me out of here you basturds!" 

 

Yunho and I reached her cell. She was banging onto the metal bars as if it would barge. I notice that her hands are red, probably from all the banging that she had done. Her face is also freshly stained with tears and I wonder why. What she doesn't know is that this cell has been magically enhanced eons ago. No brute force could open it or even make a dent to the bars.

 

"We will let you go if you will coperate with us, deal?" Yunho started.

 

This seems to have caught her attention as she stop banging on the metal bar and stare at us, "what kind of deal?"

 

This is not going to be easy. I took a deep breath and answered, "We need you to tell us any damages that have been done and where you have been to. We will also need you to coperate with us in sending you back to where you came from."

 

"Why do you people keep repeating yourself? I said it before, I am not going back!" She screamed and started banging on the metal bars again.

 

I look at Yunho for help but got a confused look in return.

 

I shrugged, "Hey, Nyx, right? Know that we have got all the time in the world to keep this up. You can let us know again once you figure out that coperating with us is much more better then staying in this cell, alright? We'll come back again."

 

"They will be coming.." she said when Yunho and I started to turn around.

 

"Who will be coming?" Yunho asked.

 

"They. If you don't want trouble, let me go. This is my warning to you," Nyx replied calmly.

 

"Let's try this again, who will be coming and what has it got to do with you?" Yunho asked again.

 

"....... First they will come searching in this town. Next you find people going missing or dead. Finally, you will regret while waiting in fear for the death of you and your loved ones that you should have listen to me and let me go.." She said slowly while staring at me as if she is looking far deeper then into my eyes, my soul.

 

"......"

 

"Let's get outta here Jae, she might just be bluffing for all we know," Yunho exclaimed as he pulled me along with him.

 

"Mark my words! You will see that your beloved little town will soon be invaded by unwelcome guests!" Her screams echoed down the underground pathway.

 

What if she is right? Her words kept repeating in my head. What if she is speaking the truth? I know I should be focusing on the main issue here and to send her home, but her words kind of hit too close to home.

 

I think back to when I was young and how Uncle Hyperion and Uncle Coeus always tells me about stories of my parents. My parents were thought to be few of the really powerful ones that were ever born into the Aristocrater clan. Aristocrators and other beings always looked up to them and were looking forward to finally see their offsprings after they were married. It was thought that together, they will have offsprings that were so powerful the Aristocraters clan can finally find peace with lesser creatures daring to attack.

 

I was, of cause, their firstborn. Uncle Coeus always tell my brothers, my cousins and I how they knew I wield the power of fire. I was only about a month old when my tiny hands started catching fire for no reasons. One day, my room slowly became engulfed with fire when no one was watching. My parents and Uncle Coeus rushed to my room, fearing for the worst when they saw what was happening. Instead, they found tiny me rolling around the flames and crawl towards them when I saw them, totally unharmed.

 

Words then spread across our clan and to other beings regarding my power. People rejoiced when they knew about my power. People looked forward to one day when I would be the one leading the Aristocrater clan, free from harm with all the powers that I possess.

 

Few years down the road, came Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and lastly Changmin. Then came Onew and the others from my uncles. Our father was to be the next succesor of the Aristocrater clan but something just had to happen.

 

Days after our little Taemin was born, demons attacked our town and all Aristocraters had to fight back to protect our home. My father was leading the line along with our grandfathers, Uncle Coeus, Uncle Lapetus and Uncle Hyperion. My mother and my uncles' wives were forced to disperse and protect the people around at a very short notice.

 

My mother and Uncle Hyperion's wife took my brothers, my cousins and I into one of the safe house located in the far end of the forest. My aunt hand over little Taemin, whom is still sleeping, to me while my other brothers my cousins were being rushed into the house.

 

My mother and aunt kneel down to reach my eye level. I tried to hold onto my mother's hand as tight as I can while struggling to balance Taemin on my other arm.

 

"Jaejoong dear, mommy and aunt Reeze have to go help others. But we can't concentrate in our task if we have to worry about you boys,"

 

I let out a whimper and held onto her hand even tighter. I do not want to let her go, I was scared.

 

"Come on my little warrior, you are the eldest amongst them so you have got to protect the boys no matter what happens, alright? One day, you might even have to lead them and make sure of each of their safety at the same time. Mommy promise you that we will return to pick you up as soon as this is all over. Remember, no fire unless nessecery okay?"

 

I gave a little nod while trying to hold my tears back, knowing that I am now in charge of the rest of us. My mother gave me a hug and take a look at us before reaching for aunt Reeze, who was reminding Onew to help me look after the rest, and left with the door shut tightly.

 

Hours seems to have gone by and it was late at night that we heard someone opening the wooden door. I ran towards it, only to find Uncle Coeus and Uncle Hyperion panting by the doorway. They were wounded and had tears in their eyes when we called out our parents name.

 

We were all brought back to our home and slowly we learned that our parents and my uncles' wives, including Uncle Lapetus and his wife was killed in battle. The only adults left in our family was Uncle Hyperion, whom later became king, and Uncle Coeus whom have to take care of us ten kids.

 

Despite having his own sons whom could have taken over the throne in future, Uncle Hyperion frequently reminded me that he will return the throne to it's rightful owner someday at the right time.

 

Little did they know that I have never wanted to lead, I have only always wanted my family to be safe and sound.

 

Because I am the eldest, I need to protect them even at the cost of my own life. I kept thinking about it and even force my cousins and brothers to always keep up with their training. To ensure that they will be always be strong enough.

 

I stop Yunho midway while walking, "Yunho, what if she is speaking the truth? What if there is really something going on?"

 

"Jae, I admit that initially when she had just spoken of those words I was kind of affected as well. But after a few moments, I realised that this must be her plan to scare us and gain freedom. Demons are cunning, we can't just let them fool us.

 

"But..," I hesitated.

 

"Don't worry Jae, you can't be trusting anything that comes out from the mouth of a demon girl, right?" Yunho said as he pat me on my back for assurance, "come on, come help me out in my lab, I believe I am really close to creating the correct cure that Onew needs."

 

Yunho moved along. I was left standing by myself and unintentionally let out those words that has been always on my mind all these years, "what if.. I wasn't enough to protect the rest of you.....?"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another update! Critics and comments highly welcome! (: