Believe, not.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

She gave me a final wave with a beautiful smile before she turn away. I stood outside her hut one last time, just a moment to process what had happened for the entire day with this girl whom appeals so much to me before I orb away.

 

Her words were the total opposite of her touch - it's warm. Warm just like a human, warm just like any other warm-blooded creatures, warm.. just like me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's POV

"What is the matter?" Yoochun hyung asked urgently as he suddenly appeared in swirling blue orbs in the middle of our great hall.

 

"You are what that matters!" a pissed Junsu hyung answered while stomping towards him.

 

Sighs.. Here we go again.

 

A cramp then appeared in between Yoochun hyung's black eyebrows as he took a few steps back from the fuming Junsu hyung whom is approaching him fast, "What about me Junsu? Why are you so... angry?"

 

"You were the one whom said to let the Siren go! You were also the one whom agree that we shouldn't be looking for the Siren. And you actually went to look for the Siren whom attacked you! What if the Siren decides to attack you again, when you're all alone, vulnerable to all her evil schemes? Who knows she might cut you up, cook you and eat you up!? Oh my god, she might even like you fried and crispy!"

 

"Somebody said fried and crispy!?" an excited Changmin hyung asked while stepping into the hall.

 

"What's fried and crispy? Chicken?" Onew continued skipping behind Changmin hyung.

 

Aish.. What am I gonna do with these hyungs.

 

"What am I to do by then huh Yoochun!?" Junsu hyung rattled on as his anger slowly faded off as tears started to fill his eyes.

 

Gees. This is starting to sound like another lovers' quarrel between my yoosu hyungs. They are always like that with Junsu hyung's dramatic exaggeration and Yoochun hyung's calm and warming ways to cool him down.

 

Yoochun hyung's expression soften as he took a step closer to Junsu hyung and gave him a bear hug, "I am fine, Junsu. Look at me, I am standing right in front of you now right? I am sorry I made you worry."

 

"Are you really sorry?" Junsu hyung asked with his infamous puppy eyes staring up at Yoochun hyung.

 

Yoochun hyung then release his embrace and nodded with a warm smile.

 

Junsu hyung immediately smiled brightly and recovered from sobbing. Aish, that's my childish Junsu hyung for you. Sometimes I wonder who is more mature? And if you were to look around these hyungs, it will probably be me. Hahahahaha.

 

"You are sure that you are very mature Taem? You are only slightly better then Junsu hyung and no matter what you will always be our precious little baby ~" an annoying voice rang in my mind.

 

"Aish Jonghyun hyung, give me some personal space for my thoughts will you!?" I thought with annoyance.

 

"Hahahaha! Sure, whatever our Taem baby wants!"

 

"... hyung..."

 

Just as I was trying to come up with a smart rebuttal, somebody clapped and got my attention, "Enough drama you two. We are not here for these."

 

I turn to face the source of that familiar strict voice. Jaejoong hyung then continued, "Do you have any good reasons you might want to share with us on why you did that?"

 

Reason? Oh tttt! If hyung leak us out, Jaejoong hyung will definitely find a whole new way of 'torturing' us. I turned to face Key and saw a ghastly expression that look right back at me mumbling what seems to be thousands of how. A drop of sweat suddenly roll down the side of my forehead. This is bad. I stare intently at hyung, trying to figure out what he might say next. I hope hyung do not leak us out!

 

"It wasn't really me who-"

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Key suddenly shrieked.

 

"What is happening?" Jaejoong hyung asked, staring at Key with a disturbed expression. Baddddd, hyung is getting impatient.

 

"N-no. It's nothing. Really. I have got nothing to hide or anything. Just that I thought I saw a butterfly flew by." Key answered panickly. How dumb can Key sound, why talk about hiding anything or not when we are about to get exposed!

 

"You are really weird you know Key," Changmin hyung commented and looked at Key fixedly.

 

I saw Jaejoong hyung rolled his eyes and turn back to face Yoochun hyung, "so you were saying it wasn't really you who what?"

 

Yoochun hyung then started giving both Key and I weird looks.

 

Oh my godddddd! Noooooooooo. Doom is coming. Doom is comig. Doom is COMINGGGGGGGG!

 

Yoochun hyung's lips then seems to move in slow motion as the words slowly make sense to me, "What I meant was, I wasn't in my right mind when I said not to approach her. I mean, I want to know more things from her and you know, seeing that I love you guys so much, I do not want anyone to come to harm. So I decided that I should go myself."

 

"So what did you want to know and what did you find out? Was it worth risking your life over it?" Jaejoong hyung questioned, annoyance evident on his face.

 

"Well, I found out that she is really living alone in a rundown hut in the middle of the forest where no one else lives. She is also very unprotected and she really do not have any money. See this?" Yoochun hyung pointed to the side of his head where greenish staffs were kind of sticking to it, "Well, she applied herbs to my wounds where I accidentally hurt myself."

 

"So.. you are trying to say that she attacked you and a day later she decides to turn over a new leaf and be kind enough to treat your wounds?" Changmin hyung said sacarstically as always.

 

"No and yes." Yoochun hyung replied flatly.

 

"What is no and yes? What kind of answer is that?" countered Jaejoong hyung.

 

Yoochun hyung sighed, "No, because I really believe what she had said. I believe that she only needed money that is why she resorted to what she had done the other day."

 

"And yes to?"

 

"She is kind enough to treat my wounds."

 

"Don't be naive hyung! She is probably plotting something worst! Why can't you see it hyung?" Key snapped.

 

"Okay, whatever. I had enough. So anyone else is going to oppose to what I believe in? Or does anyone else wants to continue on questioning me, doubting me?" Yoochun hyung raised his voice and glared.

 

Hyung seems to be getting angry. Hyung hardly gets angry, but when he does, he is scarier then even Jaejoong hyung.

 

"I believe you Chunnie," Junsu hyung suddenly annouced.

 

Yoochun hyung's features soften a little as he mouthed a soft 'thank you' and orbed away seeing that nobody else was talking.

 

Everyone was looking at one another and not talking. I decided to break the silence, "Maybe we ask a little too much. Yoochun hyung seems to be thinking that we are doubting him."

 

"Doubting? We were caring!" Key shot back. Aish, why is Key always so insensitive.

 

"Maybe we were really a little harsh on hyung," Onew agreed.

 

"Let's just drop this topic. Let Yoochun do what he wants. If anything were to happen, we will then see what we could do." Jaejoong hyung annouced.

 

Upon hearing this, Key stomped out of the hall. I wonder why Key is so against the Siren? I mean, I do care for hyung too, but I could not comprehend why Key is so against her till this extent.

 

"Onew, please make sure that non of you will do what Yoochun did. Afterall we are not sure if the Siren is really harmless. Do not put yourself in any kind of danger, okay?"

 

"Aye aye, Jaejoong hyung."

 

The rest of us proceeded to leave the hall and I returned to my room. I lay on bed thinking back on what had happened and it still bothers me that Yoochun hyung might still be angry. At the same time, I also want to make sure what hyung said is true. I want to believe him very much but seeing what the Siren did the other day, I could not help but worry.

 

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

 

An hour passed by and I am still laying on my bed. I can't seems to be able to sleep. I wonder what the Siren is really doing. Is she plotting something like what Key had said?

 

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

 

Or maybe what Yoochun hyung said is true. Maybe she is really so helpless that she had to resort to doing such things. I raised my head to look at the clock and realised that half an hour had just passed by again. Hais.. I can't seems to be able to fall asleep, what can I do? I can't stop thinking. 

 

As I was trying to get myself to sleep, my phone vibrated. I unlock the screen and realised that Aphrocy just sent me a message!

 

Aphocy: Tae, asleep yet?

 

I smile seeing her message. It felt good to receive it.

 

Me: No. Why?

 

Aphrocy: I saw you guys talking when I pass by the hall earlier. Is everything alright?

 

Me: Really? But no, I am not really alright.

 

Aphrocy: Care to share?

 

Me: Well.. Chun hyung followed the Siren today. We got to know about it and when hyung returned home, he was thrown with a lot of questions.

 

Aphrocy: Oh my god? Why did oppa went to look for her? Did she hurt him?

 

Me: Oppa? Since when did you start calling hyung oppa?

 

Aphrocy: Since yesterday. Answer my question Tae!

 

Me: Okay.. Well, he went to find out more on her. He keep insisting that the Siren is kind and she is good. But you know, from what happen the other day it is really hard to believe hyung's words. Hyung felt that the all of us doubt him and I guess he is angry.

 

Aphrocy: Okay. So is this why you are still not sleeping?

 

Me: Yea. I wanna believe hyung very much, but I can't.

 

Aphrocy: I see. I've got an idea on how to solve this issue! Let you know tomorrow.

 

Me: What idea?

 

Aphrocy: I'll let you know tomorrow. Sleep early Tae, goodnights! ^^

 

Me: Nights Aphrocy.

 

I switch off my phone and close my eyes. I wonder what kind of idea Aphrocy have. It felt better after talking  Aphrocy and now I am feeling really tired.. Well, maybe I should just wait till tomorrow.. and .. maybe .. it .... Zzzz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A longer update and I am starting on the next chapter now! Critics and comments highly welcome!