Something new this way comes

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

“There, have fun in school today cousins! Don’t forget to return home after school for your training with Jaejoong hyung! Be careful.” I shouted to them and heard Key grunting. I chuckled, recalling the days where me and my brothers were like them. I gave them a final wave and decided to head home and continue with my much disturbed sleep.

 

I orbed back into my room in the mansion and landed on my soft and comfortable bed that has my favourite white bedsheets. I then realised that I should have orbed from my room to the hall in the morning instead of walking.. Silly me!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Photobucket

Key’s POV

What a day! A new day and a new year, but still stuck in the same old school. I am getting tired of the girls in school. I hope there will be some new girls! What’s more is that there will still be the same old trainings by Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin hyung. Why do Micky hyung have to remind me of that!? Seriously.. Something new, PLEASE come my way.

 

We were strolling towards our classrooms after Micky hyung drop us on the school’s rooftop. I realised that the school has got a new coat of paint. Purple to be exact and it’s extremely yucky. They should have opt for pink instead! Maybe I should just get father to paint the school pink, afterall he is the owner of the school, he can change it easily.

 

While trying to look for the changes being made in the school during our holidays, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. “Key ah,” I turned around to face Jonghyun, “ pink is equally yucky!  Besides Dad will never agree to let the school be painted pink.” I felt rather pissed by the mind invader’s answer.

 

“Huh? Pink? Why would Uncle Coeus paint the school pink? I find this shade of purple rather appealing,” a confused Onew asked. Both Jonghyun and I decided to ignore Onew.

Photobucket

 

“YAHHHHH JONGGIE! Why are you invading my thoughts at such early time in the morning? Have you got no manners at all!?” I snapped. Tsk, this hyung is always like that! Invading everyone's thoughts! So annoying! We continue bickering while making our way to our classrooms, just like every other day until Taemin stop us.

Photobucket

 

“Hyungs, did the all of you see the new girl there? She look so beauuuutifulll ~” Taemin said while still staring at the direction in front of us. I’ve always dislike how Taemin will sometimes drag some of the words when he is talking, always soooooooo overly cute yet irritating. I mentally rolled my eyes and look towards the direction where my brother and cousins are now looking at.

 

There in front of us were a guy and a girl walking towards the row of classrooms looking confused. WOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHH ~ I must say the girl is stunningly beautiful, with black hair tied up in a high ponytail and a pair of huge innocent eyes with long lashes. She has a really curvy figure plus the black and really unique dress totally boost her figure! Fashionable and aye ~

Photobucket 

 

Then there is this blonde guy with a visor walking beside her. He looks too feminine and short for a guy though. However his sense of fashion is pretty remarkable as well, I like that! Now where did he get his silver bling bling visor?

Photobucket

 

Wait, hold on. What is this abnormal feeling that I am having? Why do I sense some creatures around? Oh well, probably just another creature trying to blend in with the humans, just like us. There have always been some magical creatures around and they are pretty much either harmless or friendly. I push that thought out of my mind. Now, I really wanna check that girl out!

 

Unknowingly, I speed up towards their direction. I bowed and tried starting a conversation, “Hi there, are you lovely people new here? You guys seems to be lost, need some help?” The feminine short ‘guy’ than turned around and that was when I realised that he is a she!  This must be a tom boy I thought, interesting. My cousins and brother caught up with us right after I finished my sentence.

 

“Oh hi! My name is Amber, nice to meet you. Well, yes we are new here and we sure could use some help. Could you kindly let us know the way to class Xox?” Amber asked with confusion written all over her face and scratch her head.

 

Photobucket

Taemin’s Pov

Woah, woah, woah. WHAT!? Did Key hyung just speed up towards the girl that I took interest in first? Damn it, I shouldn’t have told them about that stunning beauty. I held onto Onew hyung’s arm and quicken my pace while dragging him with Jonghyun hyung hot on our heels and Minho hyung following slowly behind.

 

“Oh hi! My name is Amber, nice to meet you. Well, yes we are new here and we sure could use some help. Could you kindly let us know the way to class Xox?” This guy- oh wait is he a girl? I mean is she or- Okay, I think he is a girl. I MEANT she is a GIRL, introduced herself as Amber while scratching her head. Hold on, did she just say class Xox!? That means she and the beautiful girl will be in the same class as Key hyung, Minho hyung and I! What awesome luck! Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung are in the class beside ours.

 

“Key. My name is Key. These are my cousins and my brother. What about you?” Key hyung said while looking at the beauty standing beside Amber.

 

The girl looked down on the ground and answered politely, “I’m Aphrocy.” She looks like she is really shy. I like that in a girl! Her skin looks so fair, so delicate. She looks so.. so attractive! I hope we can get to be friends and know each other more.

 

“That’s a really nice name you got there Aphrocy!” Key hyung replied.

 

Ohhhhhhhhhhh no no no no no no noooooooooooooooooooo! Key hyung is starting to flirt and coat his words honey to the beauty of my eyeeeeeeeee ~ NO NO NO NO NO!!!

 

Out of a sudden, a low voice spoke out calmly, “Quit standing around here, we are already 5minutes late for class.” Everyone turned to look at Minho and started to panic. I wonder how Minho hyung keeps his cool even at times like this?

 

“Amber, Aphrocy you can come with me, I am in class Xox. Now let’s try to be quick, the teacher who will be taking our first period isn’t well known for tolerating late comers!” I said as fast as I could and started to walk really quickly. I sure as hell do not want to be late! Who knows what will that evil being do to us this time! The last time we were late, he made us wrote 10 pages long of apologies! When I turned back to look, the rest of them were following behind me really quickly.

 

However Key hyung suddenly stop in his tracks for a while and gave a confusing look while staring at Aphrocy’s and Amber’s backview. I then saw him exchange looks with Jonghyun hyung. Must be communicating through Jonghyun hyung’s telepathy. I frowned but continue on speed walking toward our classroom, at the same time Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung went into their classroom.

 

Luckily, our classrooms were quite near to where we were standing just minutes before. I could see Aphrocy panting, her chest slightly heaving in and out. Omo, what in the paradise am I looking at!? I blushed slightly and switch my gaze towards Key hyung when I realised I was staring. He is still giving that confused look but I decided to just ignore it. Maybe Aphrocy’s beauty is too much for him to handle, but definitely not too much for me! I chuckled mentally.

 

“What do we have here? Latecomers?” A loud voice exclaimed all of a sudden. ! I don’t have to turn around to know whose voice it belongs to. I then slowly turned around to face the evil being that is coming our way.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is up! Aphrocy finally appeared here! Amber from Fx is here too! Why is Amber with her and what is Amber's relationship with her? What is Key thinking? Why did he stop to look at the two new students and did he and Jonghyun really converse in their minds just like what Taemin suspected? Find out in the next chapter!