Thy Entrals' secrests revealed.

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

“Me.... too......” Amber replied before snoozing off. I tuck Putti and Petit to their shared mini bed in between Amber and my bed. “Goodnight sweethearts.” I kissed them and got on my bed.

 

I hope that someday I will find someone whom loves me and truly accepts me for who I am, where I am from and Putti. Maybe a magical being will accept this easier. Taemin is a human, I guess that’s just.. Too bad. I than drifted off to dreamland, trying to dream of my Mr. Right.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Key’s  Pov

How can Micky hyung forget me at home! Now I have to make my way to school by myself. Tsk! If only I have Minho’s superhuman speed I will be there in a flash, but I don’t! What luck!

 

I even waited outside his room after realising that I’ve been left home. I knew that he would immediately orb back into his room after orbing the rest to school. But his room was locked when I tried to open it. I could hear him snoring clearly from the inside. No matter how much I yell or scream, the door won’t budge, neither will Micky hyung wake up. At last, I gave up and here I am sitting in this piece of slow moving black metal on four wheels. Arghhh, this really frustrates me till no end!

 

I take a look at my watch and realised that I am already very late. WHY EXACTLY IS THAT DARN CHAUFFER DRIVING SO SLOW WHEN I AM ALREADY 24 MINUTES AND 32 SECONDS LATE FOR CLASS!?!? Jaejoong hyung will definitely punish me for this. Aish! Why can’t this huge moving piece of black metal go any faster!? Whatever. I’ll just blame it on Micky hyung then. He should have at least checked if I was there before orbing away.

 

The school is slowly coming into view and I can see students running towards it. Latecomers just like me huh?

 

Then I spotted two familiar figures going the opposite direction of the yucky purple school. I still think it should be painted pink, Dad has a really horrible taste. Hold on, this blonde shorty and this y lady with hair tied up... aren't they Aphrocy and Amber? So they are late too, but why are they going the opposite direction? Strange..

 

I strain my eyes to have a better look at them, and that is when I saw the strangest thing. Amber was carrying a blue-green monster like furball in her arms! Just what the hell was that!? And beside Aphrocy was a flying furball keeping up with their pace. What are these creatures exactly!? I took a picture of the furballs and them using my 8 megapixel phone. You just gotta love technology these days.

 

I ordered the chauffer to stop and got him to wait by the roadside.

 

"But sir Key, you're already late for school!" The chauffer exclaimed as I took a step out of this slow and stupid car.

 

"Whatever. Just wait here." I spat as I rolled my eyes.

 

"But Sir..." The chauffer tried again

 

"SHUSHHHH! I SAID, WAIT HERE." I shouted and slam the doors of the car close.

 

I then made my way towards Amber and Aphrocy silently so that they would not realise me. Amber and Aphrocy were sitting by the alley with some kind of monster. What in the world do they think they are doing ditching school, coming to alleys like these and having some monster like thingy around them?

 

Thinking back, Jonghyun did mention that they did say something about invisible shields and eyes that glares and.. glares that can kill!?

 

Maybe, just maybe they are trying to hurt those monsters... Maybe they are going to kill them! They must be trying to kill them and get their powers, they must be some kind of warlocks or power demon who extracts power from other creatures!

 

I stop in my tracks and hid myself behind one of the walls. I thought for a moment if I should get the rest to come along before exposing them or should I expose them myself? But hey, I am the almighty, I can definitely handle this by myself. Worst come to worst I will just freeze them! Ha!

 

I slowly make my way towards them. Amber and Aphrocy must have heard my footsteps as they turned around to face me with shock written all over their face. I smirked just by looking at their expression. Becareful, the Almighty is coming in for the kill!

 

I saw Amber took a glance at the ground and turned back to face me. I then heard her mumble something like “That was close.” I look at the direction she was looking before and found the two furballs missing. Now where on earth did they go?

 

“What was close, Amber? What are you doing here girls? School has already started.” I asked while trying to observe the surroundings.

 

“Ermmm.. We were just.. You know, tired and thought of ditching school.” Amber answered while figeting with her fingers.

 

“Are you sure that’s all?” I questioned. I saw Aphrocy gulped and Amber’s eyes darting around. Cat got your tongue eh? I am so enjoying this, ha! I then took out my phone and showed them the picture I took of them with the monsters furball and continued, “Or are you looking for these?”

 

Amber’s and Aphrocy’s eyes went wide. I mentally chuckled but still being careful least they try to attack. Why are they not answering my question? Ah ha! You’re too afraid cause you’re facing the almighty! Am I the best or what? I smirked.

 

Photobucket

 

“Well?” I asked triumphantly.

 

“We can explain Key.. Please, don’t freak out.” Aphrocy replied slowly, trying to use the right words.

 

“Try me.” I dared.

 

“Well.. I don’t know how we can explain to you, but we are really in an emergency now. Please, just.. let us go. I will make sure I give you an explanation.” Amber pleaded.

 

“NO. You have to give me an explanation now or you are not going anywhere.” I shot back while stretching my arms wide to prevent them from escaping.

 

“In that case, please... Do not freak out. I will show you instead of telling you. Putti, Petit.. show yourselves.” Amber said sadly while facing the ground.

 

Out of a sudden, the same two furballs which I saw earlier appeared right at the ground. I have never seen creatures like that. They look cute and fluffy and.. sick? The blue green furball looks really sick! I took a closer look at them and tried reaching out to touch the sick one. It tried moving back but it can’t. It’s running a really high fever, goodness!

 

I turned to face the girls, fuming. “What are you doing with these creatures! Can’t you see that one of them is sick!?”

 

They look shocked and Aphrocy asked carefully, “Aren’t you.. afraid?”

 

“And why should I be? I am from the mighty Aristocraters clan! You filthy humans or creatures – whatever you are, you have no rights to hurt these little creatures!” I yelled at them. It’s true. I know I probably have the worst temper in the world and I snapped at almost everyone, but I know you can’t hurt creatures like these. They are living things, they have a heart!

 

Aphrocy then decided to explain things to me. She told me that they are the last survivors from the Entral clan and that these two creatures are their partners. They are called Putti and Petit and so on and so forth.

 

Photobucket

Aphrocy’s Pov

“… and that is why we were ran out of school. We have to bring Petit home or somewhere safe to bring her fever down.” I explained sincerely to Key, hoping that he would believe in me. Putti came bouncing into my arms as I hugged her.

 

“Okay. I do not know if I should believe in you or not. I will decide it later if I should. Now come on, I’ll bring you to my home. First, we have to bring that fever down. Now chop chop, there is not much time to waste!” Key said and began leading the way.

 

We started to follow Key. I felt kinda uneasy because this is the first time we met a magical being ever since we moved to Sacrosanct town. What if.. he is up to no good?

 

“Ambs, do you think we can trust him?” I whispered.

 

“I think so. Mom once told me about their clan. They are supposed to be on the good side.” Amber answered softly.

 

“I can hear you very clearly girls. Remember, I am supposed to be the one who will be having trusting issues here!” Key stated.

 

After walking for awhile, we saw a huge black car waiting by the roadside. These types of cars are only seen driving by the rich. Key opened the door to the car and signalled for us to get it. After he settled down on his seat, he commanded the chauffer to drive us back to his home.  He must be really rich to have a chauffeur to drive him around!

 

The Chauffer nodded and started driving. There was only silence throughout the trip and it is getting a little uncomfortable. I then decide to break the silence, “So.. are Taemin and the rest also from the Aristocraters clan?”

 

“Ya.” Came Key’s short answer, still looking out of the window.

 

I did not answer him and kept thinking about what had happened. I am trying to absorb this new information quickly. I hope Petit gets well soon though.. I am so worried! I know that Amber is really worried about Petit too. Afterall, she is her partner. Putti and Petit have been there together with us our whole life, they are just like family to us!

 

Then my thoughts drifted somewhere else. So, if Taemin is a Aristocrater, we might have a chance of being together, right? But what if he is turned off by me? I mean me because I am from the Entral clan and I have Putti around.

 

Maybe I shouldn’t be thinking about this now, I’ve only known him for like 1 day? Or 2 days? But I think I kinda like him. He is really kind and gentle, so cute, so hot.. OMO! NO APHROCY! STOP APHROCY! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! It's probably just a little crush... right?

 

Slowly an old  mansion came into view. I look out the window and my mouth drop open. I’ve never seen a house so huge before! This is the first time I am seeing a mansion and I know Amber must be really surprised too by her looks. The car came to a stop once it reached the mansion’s entrance. We came out of the car and looked around. It looks really beautiful and old. So magnificent.

 

Photobucket

 

“Now come on, let’s bring this little one to my cousin. He’ll surely figure out a way to make this little one feel better.” Key told us while leading the way.

 

While making our way to wherever Key is trying to take us to, a tall guy in white singlet stop us. “Where do you think you are going Kibum? Why are you not in school and who are these people?” He questioned Key like how a father would. But he looks too young to be a father.

Photobucket

 

“Yunho hyung, I was just looking for Micky hyung. This little one is really sick and it needs some healing!” Key said as he took Petit from Amber’s arms. Maybe Key is not such a bad guy afterall, trying to get Petit well.

 

“Yoochun is out running errands for Uncle Hyperior, he won’t be back till the afternoon. Now let me take a look at this.. and what is this creature anyway?” this 'Yunho' guy asked.

 

I bowed and answered this Yunho guy, “I am really sorry to come here without notifying anyone first. We are the last survivors from the Entral clan and this is my sister’s partner that you are holding onto. We really need help so Key brought us here.”

 

“I see. Well, Key please give a call to Jaejoong to inform him what had happened. Ask him to get back home with the rest once school ends. Yoochun will be waiting on the rooftop as usual. I will get Junsu to help me out with this little one. Let’s get to my lab.” This Yunho guy commanded.

 

The 3 of us tailed behind Yunho and arrived in front of a room. “First, I need to get someone. Please wait for a moment.” He said and knock on the door. After awhile, someone opened the door and reveal a topless guy with abs! Gosh! JUST WHAT IS THAT THAT I JUST SAW!? Amber shrieked while I turned away from the sight and blushed like mad. I could hear Key chuckled by the side. What is so funny about that!

Photobucket

 

“Oh sorry! I didn’t realised that there are gonna be visitors!” a beautiful dolphin like voice said panicky. I heard the door closed quickly, some shuffling coming from inside the room and the door opened again. I slowly turned back to see the same topless guy from awhile ago now dressed in a black sleeveless top. Arm muscles again! This entire family sure have nice arms muscles. He smiled and bowed, “Hi, my name is Junsu.”

 

“My name is Amber and this is my sister Ahrocy.” Amber introduced herself and pointed to me while I bowed to show my respect.

 

“Enough with the introductions, this little one needs serious help hyungs!” Key cut in.

 

“Oh right, Junsu would you mind helping me to get some herbs from the market? I will need it to complete a healing potion for this little creature here.” Yunho asked this guy whom introduced himself as Junsu earlier.

 

“Won’t Yoochun be of a better choice? He’ll be faster you know.” Junsu frowned.

 

“But hyung! Micky hyung won’t be back till afternoon. This baby might not hold on much longer if we wait till afternoon! Please hyung ~” Key pleaded.

 

“Please help us Mr Junsu..” I added in.

 

“That is why I am asking you now Junsu. Please go and get the herbs needed for the usual concoction of potion, okay?” Yunho said. I saw this Junsu guy nodded and out of a sudden a pair of magnificent black wings sprouted from his back. Wow! Does every Aristocraters have wings? Not only are they handsome, they even have wings!They are so amazing!

Photobucket

 

He ran a few steps and flap his wings a few times before lifting himself off the ground. “I’ll be back soon! Bye everybody ~” He gave a final wave to us and sang his sentence before flying off. He seems like a cheerful guy.

 

“Come on, let us not waste anymore time preparing a cure for this little one. All of you can wait while I do my magic.” Yunho assured us and lead us into his lab. It is really huge with lots of potions and chemicals around.

Photobucket

 

We then sat down on the huge leather sofa. I was watching Yunho getting some weird yellow liquid while Key is washing some test tubes. Slowly, I drifted away in my thoughts again. So these are the Aristocraters huh? I wonder how will Taemin react when he knows that I know about him and me being in Entral clan?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi, I am late again with this chapter. I actually wanted to update weeks back, however due to some error on AFF, i did not posted any chapters since chapter 6 was missing! I can't even see some of the comments left previously by readers and I got a little upset. ): But at least now I got back chapter 6, so I decided to post up chapter 7 today! Will post a new chapter soon, probably by next week and I won't be late this next chapter, I promise! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and please comment if I should improve in any ways, thank you! (: