Loss

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

"Never," she shouted and dash for the window. We chased right after her but she got too far in a matter of seconds. All that is left are her laughters that echo back to us.

 

We are officially in trouble now.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taemin's POV

 

"How many times have I told you boys to think before doing anything?" Father asked angrily.

 

I stood in front of Father and Uncle Coeus with my brothers and cousins standing by my side in the Great Hall. We had no choice but to alert them after we failed to find the scary girl after an hour.

 

"I am sorry Uncle Hyperion. I failed to stop them," Jaejoong hyung said apologetically.

 

"You are the eldest amongst them, you were suppose to look after them! Imagine what kind of damage that girl might possibly cause?" Father continued.

 

"It's my fault. I cast a spell which should've never been casted in the first place," Yunho hyung said, trying to take the blame.

 

Yoochun hyung then continued with his head bowing down, "The blame is on me. I shouldn't have got them all into my own problem."

 

"Actually, it is the fault of us all.." I said. The all of us should be sharing the fault, together.

 

"Please don't blame them uncles. If they knew this would happen, they wouldn't have done it." Junsu hyung pleaded.

 

Uncle Coeus sighed in frustration, "This is not the time to be arguing on whose fault it was. We should be thinking about how to put things right back the way they were and minimize the any damage done."

 

"Yes brother, but we need to first locate the girl."

 

"How are we suppose to find a girl whom supposedly came from hell and wield the power of fire in this big world?" Key asked as if whatever we do, the scary girl cannot be found.

 

"Have you search in the ancient book of hell to see if she is any of the demon listed? That might help us find her," Changmin hyung suggested.

 

"Yes, I've tried. But I couldn't find any demon that resembles her." Yunho hyung answered.

 

"Maybe she isn't a demon," said Onew.

 

"But what else are there in hell besides demons and souls," Changmin hyung replied.

 

This is hopeless. Everyone is thinking hard on how to salvage this problem. I couldn't think of any since we have done what we could possibly think of before alerting the rest.

 

"How scary is that girl?" Jonghyun suddenly asked.

 

"Not only does she absorb Jaejoong hyung's fire, she had daggers with her that she almost used to hurt Yunho hyung. She was cover in full black and her eyes.. they don't look kind," I said feeling the chill again, just like when I first saw her.

 

"That bad? Then she might possibly hurt someone," Onew commented.

 

"It will be our fault if someone is hurt because of us.." Jaejoong hyung said, sound filled with remorse.

 

Or if they die, how are we ever going to repay them?

 

"Hyung, didn't you say that you had summoned her with a spell?" Changmin hyung asked.

 

"Yea.."

 

"What kind of spell did you use?"

 

"Is it important Changmin? It is a failed spell."

 

"Well hyung, if the spell you used could summon her even from hell, then it should work perfectly fine again now that she is on earth." Changmin hyung said with a smirk.

 

Wow. Changmin hyung is really the one to go to for the best ideas! This might just work!

 

"Woah, you should be an investigator Changmin, brilliant idea!" Yunho hyung said, suddenly filled with hope.

 

"Good job Changmin, this is really good thinking!" Father praised.

 

"So what spell did you cast?" Onew asked again.

 

Yunho hyung stayed silent and a frown form in between his eyebrows.

 

"Hyung?" Onew called out.

 

"A spell supposingly.... to find one's... soulmate........." Yunho hyung mumbled, but loud enough for the rest of us to hear.

 

Yes.. We were trying to get a vision of the supposedly soulmate. So when Yunho hyung casted that spell, that scary girl appeared.... That means. Oh no.

 

A commotion then started when everyone realised the situation.

 

"Doesn't that mean that.. that girl is your soulmate?" asked Jonghyun.

 

"WHAT!? How can our lovely Yunho's soulmate be a demon?" a shocked Junsu hyung said.

 

"This is getting interesting," Changmin hyung commented.

 

"Interesting? Hell yea! First we have Entrals coming to stay with us, then we had a Siren invading into our lifes and now, a possible demon? Woah, we sure have very interesting lifes don't we!" Key said sacarstically.

 

"Only if that spell is right. It might be a failed spell for all we know, so she might not be hyung's soulmate, right hyung?" Yoochun hyung said to comfort Yunho hyung.

 

"....." Yunho hyung remained silence and stared into blank space.

 

If that girl is really hyung's soulmate, I wonder how things will be in future. I mean if Aphrocy is a demon, how am I to even get along with her? Demons don't have a soul. They do not have feelings. They do not care about if others are hurt. They are selfish, they are full of pride and they kill just to get the kick out of it. If she is really hyung's soulmate, I really do not know how things will turn out in future.

 

"Yunho.." Jaejoong hyung called out as he put a hand around Yunho hyung's shoulder to comfort him.

 

"......"

 

"What are you going to do Yunho when she appears?" Yoochun hyung asked.

 

"....."

 

"Maybe we should cast the spell to find her first before we think of the next step," Minho suddenly speak.

 

"Same sentiments," Uncle Coeus agreed.

 

"But will you be okay to summon her now? I am afraid of the damages that she might cause the longer she stay on the loose," Father asked to confirm.

 

".... yes.." came Yunho hyung's answer.

 

Yoochun hyung orb Yunho hyung back to his lab to get the neccesities and came back to prepare for the spell.

 

All of us gathered and formed a circle while Yunho hyung started reciting that same spell that he did in the lab previously. For some reason, I am a little nervous. I am afraid to know if she did any damage, I am also afraid that when she returns, she might hurt someone.

 

Green smoke started to form again and the same human form appeared.

 

"She will be here anytime now," Jaejoong hyung signaled.

 

The green smoke slowly turn thin and that scary girl appeared again.

 

"My, my. How nice it is to see you boys again, and you brought more people along. How handsome are these people," She said the moment the green smoke vanished.

 

"I am King Hyperion of the Aristocraters. Who are you," Father said.

 

"Nite, daughter of Asmodeus"

 

I gasp hearing that. There were mumblings all around us until father decided to speak, "Nite you say? Why don't you return to where you came from. We would be glad to assist you with that."

 

"Lies! Asmodeus is one of the demon prince, he couldn't possibly have any offsprings!" Key shot back at her.

 

"Why not?" the scary girl called Nite said with an evil smirk.

 

"Stop it Key. Nite, we would appreciate if you will return to where you came from," Uncle Coeus said firmly.

 

"I said it before but I'll say it again, never," she said and tried to dash out of the Great Hall.

 

Ice started forming on her legs and she stop midway through the hall.

 

"You can't run so be good and listen to us," Key said as he walked towards her.

 

"You really think that ice can stop me? What do you think will happen when fire meets ice?" Nite shot back with a smile and started generating fire on her hands. She then started to use the flames on her hand to melt the ice that was holding her onto the ground. The ice slowly melted and became a puddle of water. She turned to face us with a grin, "anything else that you boys would like to show me?"

 

I met eyes with Changmin hyung and he nodded to me. Now is the chance.

 

I moved in front of Nite and shouted, "have you forgotten what happened at the lab?"

 

"Oh, how could I? I promised myself that I would return the favour to your someday, and today is the day!" She screamed as she pulled out one of her daggers and charged towards me.

 

I started generating electric balls and aim them at her. However her speed was really fast, she dogde every single one of them that I have aimed at her.

 

When she almost reached me, I was orbed to another side of the hall. I turned around and thanked Yoochun hyung before turning back to where Nite was.

 

Changmin hyung stood quite a distance to Nite's left. He breathed in heavily in preparation. Nite turned her attention to him and smiled, "so you wanna join in the party?"

 

"Careful Changmin!" Yoochun hyung shouted across the hall.

 

As she charge at an alarming speed towards Changmin hyung, he opened his mouth and released his high pitched attack. The sound waves were so huge that the scary girl was unable to move forward. She knelt down on the ground and started covering her ears.

 

Minho then took this opportunity and signaled Changmin hyung that he is taking over. Changmin hyung stopped his blast of voice as Minho swiftly dash in the speed of light and lock Nite's hands by her back using his superhuman strength.

 

"Stay, or I'll crush you," Minho said calmly.

 

I wonder how Minho is still able to act so calm in a tight situation like these.

 

"Why do I have to keep repeating myself? I said never!" Nite shouted as she kicked backwards and landed on Minho's in between. Ouch. That must really hurt casue Minho released his grip as he knelt down in pain.

 

Nite make her second attempt to run out of the Great hall. However, she suddenly stop halfway and was lifted up in midair. I turn to see Onew slowly approaching her and trying to concentrate as hard as possible. He must be using his telekinesis power. I sighed feeling relieved that she was stop again, I thought that she woud succeed in getting away this time.

 

"Please, we don't want trouble. Just allow us to help find your way back," Uncle Coeus said.

 

"After all this time, I finally get out of that place, I am never returning!" Nite shot back.

 

Yoochun hyung orbed over to Minho and orb him to where I am standing. I bent down and tried to check on him, but I could only hear him grunting. It must have hurt a lot for Minho to be acting this way.

 

"Onew!" I heard someone shouted as I switch my gaze to see what had happened. Blood started dripping down from his nose as his legs wobbled. He must have been over-using his power and might collapse soon, he needs to stop now!

 

"Onew! Stop using your power!" Father shouted, worried evident in his voice.

 

"But.. she will... es...." Onew said as he collapse to the ground. Nite was released and fell to the floor. I ran towards Onew despite the scary girl being very close by. I need to protect hyung!

 

"You.. you people. Stop blocking my path or I am going to start on a killing spree." Nite annouced as she try to stand up.

 

Junsu hyung and Jaejoong hyung rushed to my side. Jaejoong hyung stood in front of us and said, "If you are intending to kill anyone, you have gotta kill me first. Remember? I also command the power of fire."

 

"You brat, you are going to regret it!" She screamed for the nth time as she started to make her move. I thought Onew had woken up because she was stop again and she floated in midair. I looked at Onew, but his eyes were still closed.

 

"Be good, Nite. We do not want any damage caused here now do we," Father told her as his hand point towards her. That's right! Father also possess Telekinesis powers.

 

"Now Yunho!" Father commanded.

 

Yunho hyung then threw a glass of liquid towards Nite and the content spilled on her. She struggled for awhile before she finally stop moving and was put into a sleep.

 

Father released his powers and commanded Yoochun hyung to orb her into the underground prison.

 

"Onew! Please wake up!" Junsu hyung cried.

 

"Hyung! Please, don't go. Don't leave us!" Jonghyun continued as he sobbed.

 

Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. I am afraid to lose Onew. I can't imagine if he really .... No, no! Onew will not die. He will not.. he will never! Not because of this girl, not because of us, not because of ... me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this came late, but still hope you enjoy this long update!