Start of the new Aristocraters' era

Thy Aristocraters (The start of a new era)

The Aristocraters lead a luxury life. Living in Sacrosanct(Meaning sacred) town which originally belongs to only the Aristocraters. As years went by, the magical community of creatures slowly become myth to humans. Humans started moving into Sacrosanct town and build their family there.

 

To blend in with the humans living along side with other Aristocraters, humans and creatures, the Aristocraters assumed the living pattern of humans. In this era, the Royal family of the Aristocraters assumes the identity of a rich business family running schools, shopping centers and convenience stores. They own a huge mansion at the west end of the town.

 

The current ruler, King Hyperion, has two sons namely Jinki aka Onew and Taemin. King Hyperion has two younger brothers, Prince Lapetus whom bore a son name Minho, and Prince Coeus father to Kibum aka Key and Jonghyun.  Unfortunately for Minho, his parents passed away in a fight with demons when he was young. King Hyperion then raised Minho like his own.

 

The Aristocraters carry superior genes which not only give them unique powers. The goal in lives may varies but it is usually reached while leading a fulfilling life with their soul mates and family.  Each Aristocrater usually will have only one soul mate in their life time. Their soul mates can also be from the Aristocraters clan to humans or any other creatures.

 

In order to identify one’s soul mate, the Aristocraters have to learn to know what love looks like; they will have to see through their spiritual eyes. The intimate bond of one’s mate will bestow even greater powers and energy to the Aristocraters.

 

Photobucket

Onew’s POV

“Sir Onew, please wake up! School starts in an hour’s time! Sir Taemin and the rest are currently in the great hall waiting for you to join them for breakfast!” The maid exclaimed for the fifth time, trying to shake me awake. I really do not want to leave my soft and comfy bed!

 

I toss and turn afew times before I slowly opened my eyes, feeling annoyed that I was disturbed in my peaceful sleep. I groaned and sat up. Darn it, I was just starting on my fried chicken in my dreams! I could hardly open my eyes now. How I wish I could close my ears instead so that I do not have to listen to all these noise pollution in my room caused by just a single tiny person!

Photobucket

 

“Shushhh!  Alicson, do you know I was dreaming about having the feast of my life!? DO YOU KNOW I WAS JUST STARTING TO DE-“

 

“Yes SIRRRR ONEWWW, I know it is chicken and I also know that you NEED to wake up for school! King Hyperion is waiting for you with your brothers and cousins in the hall.” Alicson, the maid cut me before I could even finish my sentence.

 

“No can do Ms personal maid. You are not supposed to cut me before I finish my sentence! Aish, tell me again why do I have you as my personal maid huh Alicson?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

 

“Maybe because my parents abandon me when I was a kid and your daddy dearest decided to take me in?” Alicson replied sarcastically.

 

I grumbled unintentionally, not wanting to continue the conversation and stood up. I then make my way to the bathroom in my white painted room to freshen up. I stretched after I was done and walked out of my room, dragging my feet along the way.

 

While making my way through the long corridors, I thought about how Alicson was being rude earlier. She really doesn't know her place here doesn't she? I must seriously teach her some manners sometime soon!

 

My thoughts came to a halt as soon as I saw the entrance to the yellow lited hall just a few steps away.

 

Upon arrival, I saw that my family members were all waiting for me to start their breakfast. I bowed and apologised for my tardiness. I made a mental note to myself that holidays are over and school is back! No more waking up late and letting the others wait. No more Onew, no more! Father nodded and gestured for me to be seated with the rest of my family.

 

“What’s new cuzz? Dreaming of some random chicken again?” One of my cousin, Key the third eldest among the five of us, mock while rolling his eyes.

Photobucket

 

I decided to ignored Key and got started on my breakfast. He is always in his bipolar state. He can treat you nice this second and becomes rude the next. But one thing for sure is that Key is a really arrogant one whom likes showing off. Aish, whatever. Shall not waste my beautiful morning just because of him. I should be really happy now! Alicson made a special side dish of MINCHED CHICKEN FILLED WITH WHIPPED POTATO FILLINGS for me, just as I ordered! However my only brother, the youngest of all, Taemin just couldn’t let it pass and rebutted. “What’s wrong CUZZZZIE, didn’t you hear Onew hyung apologised?”

Photobucket

 

I saw Key scoffed upon hearing Taemin and started munching on his bacon. Whatever, what interest me now is my ONE AND ONLY CHICKENNNN!

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Taemin’s Pov

Aish, Key hyung is seriously ridiculous! When will he ever learn to respect people. I don’t know how much can I continue tolerating him if this goes on, I thought angrily.

 

"Taem baby, you know.. I can hear your thoughts LOUD and CLEAR. You know how Key is like, just ignore him. Even Onew hyu-"

 

I did not appreciate the intrusion and did not allow the voice in my head finished. I immediately cut him with my thoughts. "Stop invading my privacy Jonghyun hyung! I know Onew hyung ignore him but I can’t do it! He irritates every single cell on my body hyungggggg ~" I pouted, showing how displease I felt to the telepath.

Photobucket

 

“Yikes Taem, no pouting baby. Okay okay, I shall not invade my Taem’s thoughts... FOR NOW.”  The mind invader sent the message using his telepathy skills and laughed out loud, causing everyone to turn to his direction. Feeling the stares, Jonghyun apologised and continued on with what was left of his breakfast.

Photobucket

 

After breakfast, the five of us waited for our cousin from a different grandfather to send us to school.

 

While waiting for our elder cousin, Key hyung started talking with a constant cramp in between his blonde eyebrows, “Do you guys think we will finally find our soul mates this year? It’s really hard finding them you know? Whatever crap does spiritual eyes mean? Truckload of that I don’t even understand!”

 

“No can do Kibum, it is not you don’t understand, it is that you chose not to understand. I heard father said that once you see your soul mate, you may sense a different aura about her as compared to the others. And you will definitely see a source of light emitting from her body. I’m not sure about finding our soul mates, and at the same time I’m not searching for her. I guess I’ll just wait for her to come to me?” Onew hyung answered while thinking.

Photobucket

 

“Me too.” Minho hyung finally said something for the first time that day. If he did not speak, I would have totally forgotten about his presences. That is how quiet Minho hyung usually is. Sometimes I wonder if hyung doesn't like talking with us?

Photobucket

 

“I wanna find my soul mate soon hyungs! But I don’t know where to start.. Aish, it is so complicating.” I confessed to my hyungs. I really want to find my soul mate soon!

 

Jonghyun, who is sitting on the huge sofa turned to look at Onew who is leaning against the wall beside him and nodded. It is true that some Aristocraters found their soul mates early, however there were also some whom never found their soul mates even till the end of their life span. I then started thinking hard on how to look for my soul mate as soon as possible. I sure as hell do not want to spend the rest of my life miserably alone. Soul mate, just where are you now?

 

Onew hyung than revealed, “Well, father also said that once we know and feel what is love, we will be able to have our spiritual eyes ‘opened’. By then, we would know who our soul mates are.”

 

So what exactly is love? I hope I experience it soon so that I am one step closer to finding my beloved soul mate. Oh! I hope she will be pretty as well and is someone who can make me delicious meals!

 

“Ha! I have such superior genes that I am not afraid of not finding mine! Before my soul mate comes throwing herself at me, I shall first have loadsa fun with all the girls I want!” Key announced proudly. Tsk, at times I really hate Key's gut and his "Almighty-ness".

Photobucket

 

There was silence for a moment. Everyone seems to be deep in thoughts. However, Jonghyun suddenly jumped up from his seat and shouted, “That’s it! This will definitely work!” Jonghyun hopped around excitedly like a child. Key then shot him a glare for disturbing our moment of silence while the rest of us look at him with confusion in our eyes. Jonghyun whom finally realize that all eyes were on him explained, “We could ask a Cupid for help you know? We just have to summon one! After all Cupids are love experts, right!?”

Photobucket

 

Just then, someone came walking in the hall and pronounce, “Why don’t you five young Aristocraters just focus on improving your powers first instead of wasting the time and effort to summon a Cupid?”

 

All five of us turned around to look at the attractive man with an angelic smile standing by the doorway.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this is a boring chapter, please bear with me and let me know where I can make improvements on! Thanks.