Where are you, Why do you

Gumiho Flashback

(A/N: ^Hahahaha sorry Baekhyun for replacing you with Miho)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEKnKftL3hg

 

I ran from from my dorm to the laundry room and back to my dorm, before I finally sprinted to dance room.

My roomate is supposed to be helping me with this.

I entered the room, panting.

Tao was standing across the room, stretching his back.

Please let him be okay... Tao glanced up and saw me. "Miho!" He waved me over. I walked over and plopped down next to him, already feeling a bit worn out. Beads of sweat were falling from my face. "How are you sweaty so soon? We're only stretching," he said. 

Because Hye In never does any of the work. "I was just running around doing errands," I say.

"Do you have enough energy to perform?" he asked.

"Of course! And is your back feeling fine by now-"

"Yeah! I'm perfectly fine." He stopped stretching his back and started stretching his legs like I was. 

"Well, you should still stretch out your back as much as possible before we perform," I warned him.

Tao sighed. "I guess you're right."

We suddenly heard groaning behind us and turned around to see Lay stretching, and Xiumin lying on the floor...dying? 

"Uhh are you okay-" Tao asked.

Xiumin's stomach made a strange sound. 

"I'll take that as a no." Tao looked up at Lay. "Dude, what happened?"

Lay shook his head. "I think he got food posioning. I told him not to eat-"

"Shhh! Don't let Greg know!" said Xiumin, getting up. 

"I'm not going to tell him anything, but if you throw up in the middle of our performance, there's nothing I can do," said Lay.

Xiumin nodded. "Okay, okay, I'm going to try to be fine for performance. Just don't say anything to Greg...." Xiumin went back to lying on the floor.

"Alright! As you guys are stretching, Greg and I will pull out names from this hat to see who goes first!" shouted Rino. Everyone stopped talking and looked up. Rino was holding out Greg's black hat that was filled with folded papers. Greg reached in and picked the first group.

"First group to go is..." he smiled.

"The panda coup- group."

 

"Wait!" I suddenly said. 

 

Greg looked at me. "Yes? Is there something wrong?"

"Tao...we need to get more stretching though...could we not go first?"

"Are...you guys injured?"

"No!" Interrupted Tao. "No, we're fine..we're just sore- we can go first, it's fine," he said quickly.

"Are you sure about that..." 

"Yes, " said Tao. Greg nodded slowly at us, before going back to picking the next groups. 

I started doing a speedy version of my stretching.

Stretching is really important. Say if you're a runner and you stretch your whole life before practicing and races but for just one race you don't, and you go all out, that one race could injure you for a very long time.

Oh, I was really exaggerating the moment, but I didn't want Tao to get hurt, especially when he was this close to debuting. I felt worried. 

"Aaaand the last group to go is hahaha Me and my back up dancers! No just kidding, Xiumin and Lay," announced Greg. "Alright 2 minutes before we start rolling through each performance, Kaja! Let's get ready!" Greg placed his black hat back on top of his head. 

"Wait, who's judging us?" Hye In asked. 

"Oh that's right!" Rino exclaimed. She ran to the door. "We will be having some visitors today!" Taemin and Eunhyuk stood at the entrance. We clapped and politely bowed to them. "Kai has to practice a dance with them later, so we decided to have them come early and judge you all," said Rino. Taemin and Eunhyuk sat down on two chairs placed at the front of the room. Taemin had a camera with him too.

"I'll be filming you guys," he said, smiling. "Who's first?"

"Tao and Miho! Are you two ready?" asked Miho. 

"Neh." We say together. 

"Tao and Miho will be performing their choreography to the demo of one of EXO's singles," said Greg, grinning. All the trainees looked up at once. I saw Heimin mouthing to me "You never told us." I ignored her and Tao and I got into our positions.

This is it.

The funky beat of I'm in Love filled the dance room. My body was feeling tired, but as soon as the song started, my energy was renewed. I had danced this same dance so many times. I had all the movements down. Tao and I knew the choreography, we had perfected it and we were going to win. 

We were at the flipping part of the dance. The hardest part. I could hear everyone cheering for us. Everything was happening slowly. I was waiting. Tao and I were midair, doing our identical flash kicks. As we headed down, I heard the sound I didn't want to hear. 

The sound of Tao's ligaments ripping across his back.

We landed and we continued the dance. Why are you not stopping? What are you doing? This is just a silly competition. I could almost hear him talking back to me, through telepathy. Maybe I was hearing him.

I can't let anyone know. 

You're crazy. Go to a doctor, a chiropractor, just stop dancing. 

I'm not stopping. We're finishing this dance.

They'll give you a break, you only need a few weeks to heal. I know you've been injured for years...

 

Every, every, everyday, it's a freaking fashion show.

 

Everyone stood up, cheering and hooting for us. Our ending had been a bit sloppy, with our creepy telepathy going on...were we really talking to each other? I don't even know... but wushu movements are always stunning when put into a dance. Taemin and Eunhyuk probably won't take that many points off. I was panting as Sammie and the other trainees were congratulating me. Where did Tao go...

"Everyone sit down!" screamed Rino.

Where is Tao?!?

"Now Kris, Chen and Adele's turn!" said Greg.

I had been looking foward to Kris's hip hopping, but I couldn't even pay attention to their dance. Tao had completely dissapeared...

Where are you...

 

Nurse's office.

 

I spun around, my eyes went wide. It was Tao's voice, but Tao wasn't anywhere to be seen.

 

I'm in the Nurse's office.

 

His voice had come from my head. Was I going crazy or could Tao and I could telepathy with each other?!?!?!?!?

This was scary. I ran out of the room and to the Nurse's office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: ...Oy get ready for a pic spam. Have you guys seen the 'Do Your Best' pics.....asdjfglskdfgjs)

 O___O Luhan touching Tao's ...  the mc is so pretty! LOL Tao is not amused.

 

I CANT BREATHE LOOOL and of course they change from white clothes to black clothes when things get wet... -__-

 

Oh my Tao whatareyoudoing.                         aww he's making a <3 and armpit hair

 

~Plus i heard that Tao broke a record!

[Info] : Each member was supposed to stay on the red tube as long as they can to win the game. And here are the results:

 Lay - 47 seconds

 Luhan - 1 second

 Chen - Failed

 Kris - 1 second

 Tao - 4 minutes and 40 seconds

 Xiumin - Unknown

 Info credit: CHU_EXO-M中国后援会

sorry that was a lot of pics hehe but askjdflaksjdf exok in london and exom bts vid askdjfaklsasldf. i already got post limit at 12 pm -__-

i cant exprain my feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels