Chapter 9

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Pov

It had been a month since my parents left. It had been a month since I meet Kyuhyun. Somehow, I miss him. After that day at the amusement park, I had been researching about Super Junior. I listen to their songs, watch their MVs, update myself with old news and current news. There's a day I read about the news about the 2007 accident and my tears dropped. I din't know such thing will happen on Kyuhyun. I am glad that he survived from it and it did not affect his position in entertainment industry.

"___, are you listening?" min shook me. "What did you say?" I looked at her. "Are you free tomorrow?"

"It's Saturday tomorrow and I am planning to stay at home to study." I answered. "Can you not study tomorrow for once? Can you accompany me to Music Bank?" Music Bank? What's that? Min spoke out as if she can hear what I am thinking "Music Bank is a music TV program that features the artists that are doing their comeback"

"Ok....So???" I looked at her questionly. "So... Super Junior is doing their comeback this week. I want to go and support kyu oppa!" Ohh, so that's why. I had been revising these few days, that's why I did not know that they are doing their comeback. And which means I can see kyuhyun again? "Okay." I nodded in agreement. "Yes yes yes! ___ you are the best!" Min started ksising my cheek. "Okok min, it's getting over already."

 

Min Young Pov

Yes! It's today! I can finally meet kyu oppa! It had been so long I met him. He's so busy doing his comeback lately. I quickly get dressed up and took a cab down to KBS to meet ___. "Aish! Why isn't she here yet!" I arrived and I don't see her anywhere. I went over to the backdoor where the artist will enter the building. I was wearing a sapphire blue shirt writen 'I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR". There's alot of fans waiting there as well, soon the boys reached.

Teuk oppa, Kangin oppa, Shindong oppa, Wookie oppa, Yesung oppa, Hyuk oppa, Hae oppa, Siwon oppa, Min oppa and Kyu oppa. They alighted the van and slowly walking to the door. I was waving to them, hoping them to notice me. But in the end only Min oppa and Kyu oppa saw me, they waved back and smiled. Oh god, I mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter