Chapter 49

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

The three of them have finally arrived Seoul. "Jagi..." Donghae's eyes widened at Kyuhyun's called out for ___. "Don't call me that." said ___ which made Donghae relieved. "But just now......." ___ interupted Kyuhyun, "I forgave you but that doesn't mean we are back together."

___ left the behind and headed to the lugagge collection gate. "I am not giving her up anymore, I told you this before" Donghae said the moment ___ left. "So am I. I am not giving her to you." replied Kyuhyun with his confident face, "She will definitely be mine soon once again." Donghae smirked at Kyuhyun's sentence, "We shall see. So it's a fair competition now?" Donghae raised his hand for a handshake and Kyuhyun took it, "Fair and square."

"Ya, ain't the two of you coming over to help?" ___ shouted from the collection area. Donghae and Kyuhyun smiled and ran over to help her.

***

It had been three days since they came back from Beijing. Donghae and Kyuhyun had been texting and calling ___. "Who is it now?" Min young said in frustration. "Donghae." replied ___ as she replied the text. "They are so irritating! We can't even have our proper girls outing with their calls and texts!"

___ did not replied her and Min young continued, "Just choose either one of them already! So that this can stop!" "Min... You should know that I can't choose right..."

"___. You and I know that you still love Kyuhyun right?" said Min young. "I don't know Min. I feel so comfortable when Donghae is with me. When he leaned closer to me, I thought that he's going to kiss me, and I didn't even try to dodge it. But when Kyuhyun flew to Beijing too, another feeling came and I can't decribe that feeling."

"You still have to choose either one. You know you can't be with the two of them together right?" "IKR. But it's just so difficult. Aish, let's not talk about this." ___ whined as Min young sighed, "Alright, but you know you can't ignore this forever." ___ nodded and they went for some girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter