Chapter 47

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

The three of them are heading back to ___'s parents house. The atmosphere was very awkward with ___ walking in between. Soon, they reached their destination. "Emm, oppa, the both of you will sleep at my parents' room ok? I will be at the guestroom." said ___ to Donghae.

With that ___ went into the guestroom without even looking back at the both of them. She's troubled with the presense of Kyuhyun and the guiltiness to Donghae. She jumped on to her bed and lied down. She kept fidgitting on bed, trying to sleep, but she can't.

She sat up and get off the bed. As she opened the door, there stand Donghae at her door looking troubled. "Oppa?" Donghae just hugged her. "Oppa? What's wrong?" ___ pat his back softly. 'I'm scared. I have this feeling that I'm losing you soon.' Donghae thought to himself.

Donghae released the hug and shook his head, "Ani, nothing's wrong. I just thought that you can't sleep. So I just want to come over to check on you." ___ smiled at the sweetness of Donghae. "Oppa, I really can't sleep. I was just about to get some milk to drink. Do you want some?"

___ chuckled at Donghae who was nodding like a small little kid. "___-ah." Donghae back hugged ___ as she was pouring some milk into the cups. "Oppa.. Are you ok?" ___ touched his hands that was hugging her waist. "I just miss you." ___ chuckled, "Silly oppa! I'm just standing here."

"Ahem." Donghae released the hug and they turned around to find Kyuhyun standing there without an expre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter