Chapter 29

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One Pov

Kyuhyun was on the phone with Lee Soo Man. "But songsaengnim......" Lee SM was giving him a lecture, "No buts, Cho Kyuhyun! You have to." "Yea songsaengnim." With that, they hang up the call. Kyuhyun turned around and saw ___ standing by the door looking at him.

"You are here." He smiled, which ___ knew it was a forced smile. ___ smiled back and nodded "Oppa, can we talk?" Kyuhyun looked at the members and back to ___. He gave a nod and followed ___ to a corner where there isn't any people.

"Oppa, why didn't you tell me?" Kyuhyun widened his eyes. "We can solve it together." ___ continued. Kyuhyun shook his head and commented "I had talked to my company just now and they said they will settle it." ___ felt that Kyuhyun isn't telling her the whole story, "That's all?"

Kyuhyun nodded and hugged her. "___-ah, you have to trust me ok? No matter what happen, just believe in me, will you?" ___ hugged his waist and nodded. She trust the guy that is standing in front of her. She don't care if he did not tell her the whole story, she just want to be with him.

After hours of rehearsaling, the concert is finally starting in a few minutes time. ___ and min were sitting at the VIP area. Suddenly, the stadium lights went off and music was heard. Fans were starting to get high and were screaming loudly for their idols. The boys were out and performed their hot songs.

Soon, the concert is coming to an end and it's time to say goodbye. Kyuhyun was the first to say goodbyes. He bowed and fans started screaming. "I am so happy that you guys still did come and attend the concert! Ain't you all affected by the news this morning?" Fans started screaming "DAEEE!!!"

"Are you guys sad?" Some fans started crying due to the concert ending and the morning news. "Sad because of the morning news or because the concert is coming to an end?" "BOTHHH!!!" Kyuhyun chuckled, "Aigoo, my ELFs are so cute! But the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter