Chapter 12

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Pov

Wae? He promised. I trusted him. But why did he tell them? I am trying to get used to go back to the empty house everyday. I will tell min myself after I got used to it.

I opened the door and it led me to the stairs where there's no one around. I squat and hug my legs. I started crying out loud. Just then, someone hugged me. The scent of this person makes me feel safe, I hugged him back. "I am sorry" This person said.

I looked up and saw the guy that betrayed my trust. I tried to pull away from the hug but it's useless, instead he hugged tighter than before. "Wae! Why did you tell them? I am trying so hard and yet you spoilt everything!" I was punching his back. "I am really sorry. I didn't meant to. I know you trusted me yet I betrayed it. I am really sorry." Kyuhyun hugged me as tight as he could. "Wae? Wae?" I muttered while crying hard on his chest.

 

Kyuhyun Pov

I chased after her and I saw her squating down crying. I hugged her and to my surprise, she hugged back. "I am sorry" I apologized. She looked up and realised it's me. She tried to pull away but I don't want to. I want her to cry in my arms. I want to comfort her. I don't want to be cry alone. So I tighten the hug. "Wae! Why did you tell them? I am trying so hard and yet you spoilt everything!" She punched my back with soft hits. "I am really sorry. I didn't meant to. I know you trusted me yet I betrayed it. I am really sorry." I am really sorry to make you cry like this. I hugged her as tight as I could. "Wae? Wae?" she muttered while crying hard on my chest.

She's so fragile, I want to protect her. My heart hurts when I see her cry. Then I realised something, I like her. No, should be I love her. "___?" I looked down at her and I realised she's sleeping. I guess she's tired after all those crying. She's like an angel, her eyes, her nose, her lips.

I slowly bend my head downwards and kissed her lips. It's so soft. "Kyuhyun" I turned and I saw hyuk hyung with his widened eyes. "hyung. She's asleep. I guess she got tired from all those crying."

"Kyu, you love her didn't you?" Hyuk hyung asked me. "Hyung, I..... yes. I didn't realised it previously, but I know for sure now that I love her." I replied. "But kyu, I thought you always love my sister?" Hyung continued asking. "Hyung, how did you...."

"I always know that. You had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter