Chapter 10

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Pov

We are finally in the studio waiting for Super Junior performance. The fans, including min, were chanting "Super Junior, Super Junior". Soon the boys entered the studio and fans were screaming. I looked at them and they looks so....perfect. They are so dashing with their outfit. They didn't put much makeput, ok, perhaps some eyeliner and foundation.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Urin Super Junior Oyeo!" The boys showed their famous handsign. "Urin ELF oyeo!" The fans greeted them back. After the greetings, Leeteuk held onto his mic and started talking with the fans. I did not listen to what he was saying as I was looking at Kyuhyun. He looks so different. It seems like he's looking for someone in the crowd. He's not looking for me right? I mean he don't even know I came here right?

He looked at my direction and smile, but I know he wasn't smiling at me. I looked beside me and I realised he was smiling at min. Right, how can I forget min and him was childhood friend. He definitely will know she will be here right. Just then, he looked at me. We were looking at each other like there's only the two of us here. I feel my heart beating real fast. He smiled at me and of course, I smiled back.

 

Kyuhyun Pov.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Urin Super Junior Oyeo!" As usual, we showed them our famous handsign. "Urin ELF oyeo!" That's our fans! :)

I started looking for min, finally I saw her. I smiled at her and she's smiling back happily. She's so cute like a baby, aigoo, my cutest min! I shifted my view to the girl nex to her. It's her, I had not seen her for a month already. I had been thinking of the scene that happened that night.

 

***Flashbacks***

 "The view is so magnificient right? It's just like the view from the mountain." I looked at the view outside the window. "Dae. It's so beautiful."

Suddenly the cabin shake, I feel myself falling towards her. I quickly place my hand at the window behind her, hoping that I will not fall onto her. After balancing myself, I looked at her. She's closing her eyes and she's so beautiful without her specs. She opened her eyes and our eyes met. "Yes, indeed beautiful" I didn't know that I voiced out my thinking. 

"Eh?" She suddenly spoke out. I realised our position and what I had just said. I quickly got back to my seat and I can feel my heart beating very fast. She pick up her specs and wore it back. "Are you ok?" She asked me. I think I'm blushing now! "Dae? yes yes, I'm ok." I shuttered while looking outside the window. 

"That's it. Let's get out and go home. I will bring you home." I voiced out once the cabin finally reached the ground. "Thanks Kyuhyun-ssi. It's my first time to the amusement park and I had a great time today. I felt that all my sorrows are gone."I am glad that I did helped out. "You are welcome." 

***End Flashbacks***

Now ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter