Chapter 27

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun Pov

Yes! ___ agreed to join us for the concert. I had asked permission from our manager, at first he rejected my request because (1) the company does not know that I have a girlfriend, (2) he is afraid of rumours going around spreading that super junior kyuhyun has a girlfriend. But I had guaranteed to him that I will not let this happen at all, so he allowed in the end.

"Jagi, you have to check in yourself later. I will meet you at the waiting room ok? Sorry for not able to accompany you." We are now in our Super Junior van, heading over to the airport. ___ shook her head, "Don't be sorry. I understand. I don't want to be bash up by your fans too."

Soon, we reached the airport. We alighted ___ at the Gate 1 enterance as there's lesser people there and we proceeded to Gate 12. Actually we don't expect any fans to be at the airport as we did not mention to any fanclub that I will be flying to Tokyo a day earlier than the rest, but we are doing this just in case if there are some amazing fans.

And to our expectation, there's isn't any fans at all. I felt so relieved and proceed to check in with the company of our manager. "Kyu becareful when you are there. And remember what you promised me." Manager hyung said. "Dae hyung. I will not create any rumors and bring trouble to our company. Don't worry."

With that, manager hyung left and went back to the van. I proceeded to the waiting room to wait for ___ to come. I felt so bad as I had to make her walk all the way from Gate 1 to Gate 12 just because I'm famous. Sometimes I just hope that I am a normal person so that I can enjoy a normal life with my girlfriend.

"Passengers who are flying to Tokyo via Korean Air KE2707, you are to board the plane now. Thank you."

Passengers are starting to starting the plane one by one and ___ is still not here yet. "Aish! Where is she?" I muttered. "I'm here." I heard a whisper behind me. I quickly turned and saw ___ smiling at me. "I thought you were lost." I whispered to her while joining the queue to enter the plane.

"I was helping a kid to find his parents...." She whispered back angrily "....they are so irresponsible. They left their kid alone and was busying shopping on their own at the duty free shop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter