Chapter 26

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun Pov

We had been practising for our Super Show 5 in Tokyo, and we are having our break now. Just then, an idea came to my mind, "Hyung, how about Super Junior KRY perform 'Gray Paper' during the concert? I want to give yesung hyung a surprise." I really miss this hyung though he's kinda weird with his turtles. "That's a great idea! I guess the fans miss him too." Hyuk hyung agreed and the other members nodded their head.

"Kyu, have you asked her yet" Hae hyung came to sit next to me. I shook my head, "Ani, she's busying with her exam these few days. I will ask her tonight, cause her last paper ends today." Hae hyung nodded, "Remember to ask, it's only a week from now."

Just then, "Annyeong!" A familar voice shouted from the door. The members and I looked up and we saw min and ___ standing there with bags of things with them. We stood up, rushed over and did a group hug. "Oppa! You all stink! Sweats are everywhere." Min exclaimed while trying to push us away.

"Did I really stink?" I smell my shirt. ___ shook her head, "Ani oppa. You still smell great." I looked up at her, smiling ear to ear. "Ya ___! Have you fallen that deep?" Min looking at ___, eye's widened. "How about me?" Hae hyung ran to her, putting his hand over her shoulder. "Hmm.. oppa, you stink." ___ laughed while covering her nose.

Hae hyung pouted and looked on the ground. I always wonder how old is this hyung? He's just like a 8 years old kid! "I was just kidding oppa, you smell great too!" ___ placed her hand over his waist. My eyes widened when I saw what she did, and what surprise me further was hae hyung hugged her. "YA HYUNG!"

I pulled hyung away from ___, and placed my hand over her shoulder, "She's mine hyung!" "Selfishkyu!" Hae hyung muttered and walked away. I looked at my ___ who was standing beside me, "exam's over?" She nodded and lifted the bags of things that she was holding, "We bought you guys dinner after exam. We was thinking that you guys might be really hungry yet there's no time for you guys to go and buy."

I took the bags of food from her and held her hand, "You are so thoughtful." "Kyu oppa! Your eyes only have ___ now! I am involved too! How can you only compliment her?!" Min exclaimed. "Thanks min." I tagged ___ to the center of the room and placed the food on the floor. "We do not have any chairs or table here, so we can only eat on the floor. Is it ok?" ___ nodded and sat down.

 

Min Young Pov

"You are so thoughtful." How can kyu oppa forget about me? I'm standing right next to ___ only. "Kyu oppa! Your eyes only have _

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter