Chapter 48

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

It's the day that ___'s father discharged from hospital and it's also the day that Kyuhyun, Donghae and ___ have to go back to Seoul. They were waiting at the house now as ___'s mother said it's not necessary for all of them to go. "Oppa. What time are we leaving?" asked ___ as she was making lunch for everyone.

"7pm, we still have 5 hours to head to the airport." replied Donghae who was sitting at the sofa watching TV. "Do you need help?" Kyuhyun stepped into the kitchen. "Emm.. it's fine." replied ___. They are having this tense atmosphere around them after last night.

___ was shocked when Kyuhyun suddenly backhugged her. "I miss you so much." muttered Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun-ssi, let go will you?" Kyuhyun shook his head at her question. "I am not letting you go this time round." Kyuhyun whispered into her ears which makes her twitched.

She missed his hug a lot, so she just let him be as she continued cooking. "I don't agree to your request last night." Kyuhyun whispered softly. "Kyuhyun-ssi..." ___ spoke but Kyuhyun interupted her, "Stop calling me that. I hate it, it seems so distanced away." ___ can hear the anger in his tone.

"Kyuhyun..." ___ called out as Kyuhyun hugged her tighter, "that's better but i know you can do better than that." ___ shivered as Kyuhyun whispered and kissed her neck softly. "We are home!" ___ quickly pushed Kyuhyun away and head out to welcome her parents back.

"Appa umma, I had cooked us lunch. Come and have them." ___ helped her father over to the dining table. ___ was sitting in between Kyuhyun and Donghae. They were all chit chating with the parents while having their lunch. "Uncle Auntie" Kyuhyun's tone turned serious.

Everyone was looking at him right now. "I have something to ask from you." "What is it my dear?" ___'s mother asked. "I would like to ask for permission to chase your daughter." Their eyes widened and Kyuhyun continued, "Uncle aunty, I am ___'s boyfriend which I think I still am now. Cause she just requested a break up last night which I totally disagree. So I am trying my best to make her mine again."

Kyuhyun looked sincerely at ___ and then back to her parents, "So can I chase your daughter?" ___ was shocked that Kyuhyun actually asked her parents for that. "Hmm.. Kyuhyun, are you sure you love my daughter?" ___'s mother somehow glared at Kyuhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter